End

slap

 

Seungkwan pushes Hansol on the bed and presses his lips on Hansol's.

Lying on Hansol, he cups the younger's cheek and tilts his head to deepen the kiss.

After a few seconds, he feels the younger put his hands around his waist. 

Seungkwan moves his right hand to shift Hansol's hands onto his .

His movement makes Hansol break the kiss.

"Seungkwan, what are you doing?" Hansol asks.

"......I am offering you to touch my ."

"What?"

Seungkwan rolls his eyes," I am offering you to touch my . You can caress it, squeeze it or slap it like what you did during the fan meeting." He finishes his words and leans down to continue the kiss.

But hansol blocks his lips using his palm.

"Why? Why do you offer me?" Hansol frowns.

Furrowing his eyesbrows too, Seungkwan asks," I thought you want it?"

“I never said it." Hansol denies.

"Then why did you slap my ?"

"I just wanna entertain our fans."

Seungkwan blinks his eyes and flips his body to lie beside Hansol," Ohh......."

"Aren't you mad?" Hansol faces the older.

"Why am i mad?" Still lying on his back, Seungkwan turns his head to face Hansol.

"Then why are you keep avoiding me?"

"Ohh....that....." Seungkwan quickly faces another side to prevent Hansol from noticing his blush.

"What is it, Seungkwan?" Hansol snuggles closer to Seungkwan.

"That was because....." Seungkwan quickly sits up on the edge of bed.

Hansol also imitates the older's action and wraps his arms around Seungkwan's torso.

"Ehem......." He signals Seungkwan to continue.

Feeling his Adam Apple moving down and up, he fidgets his finger and inhales deeply," Well, after you slapped my , i had a weird feeling about that." Seungkwan threws a glance toward his boyfriend," I could sense that your hand was still touching my although you didn't. I could even tell you the position of each of your finger on my ." He gulps and continues," I could felt my heartbeat rising when i thought about it. I was uneasy of this new feeling. And i don't know how to handle it. Did you remember that night after the fan meeting?" He earns a nod from the younger," I peeked through the door hole and saw you standing outside. I kinda feeling nervous and didn't want to see you at that moment. So i went back to my bed to pretend i was sleeping and ask Minghao hyung to open the door."

Seungkwan glances at his boyfriend who is busy processing the words in his brain, "at the next morning, i made a decision to tell you about the feeling. But i need time to sort out the feeling. So i told you i would talk with you after the tour. I-i....." He plays the hem of his shirt," I avoided you because when you sat beside me, i would remember the same feeling again. I was shocked and angered at myself. I thought the feeling was wrong." He looks at the ground.

Both of them stays silent for awhile until Hansol opens his mouth.

"Then?" Hansol asks, "If i am not mistaken, you leaned on me just now during the game."

Seungkwan nods without saying any word.

"So i think you have sorted out the feeling. What is it?" 

Seungkwan bits his lower lips and looks into Hansol's eyes,"I-i think.......I like you touching my ....." Heat spreads across his face.

"Ohh......"

"Sorry Hansol. if you feel not comfortable or disgusting, just ignore my words. "

"Seungkwan, I...."

"I do understand that you don't like my ......let me rephrase my words. I do understand that you have no feeling towards my . "

"Seungkwan......"

"And i know it is wrong to ask you to touch my since i don't want you feeling uncomfortable around me."

"Kwannie..."

"So just ignore my words, i will erase the feeling, ok......"

"Kwannie!" Hansol's outburst stops Seungkwan's ramble.

"Seungkwan," Hansol cups Seungkwan's cheek. He sees unshed tears welling in the older's eyes," I don't mind touching your ."

"Har? "

"Let me repeat, I dont mind touching your . I don't find it uncomfortable or disgusting." He bumps his forehead against his boyfriend's," I am willing to touch it if you like it. If you want, i can touch it now," Hansol shifts his hands to touch Seungkwan's ," If you want, i can squeeze it now." He squeezes Seungkwan's ," If you want, i can slap it too." He slaps gently on the .

"Hansol," Seungkwan leans closer and peckes a kiss on Hansol's cheek," Thank you." He leans a little further to say the words.

"You are welcome!" Hansol smiles widely.

They gazes at each other with fondness and love.

"But why did you kiss me?" Hansol blurts.

"Har? "Seungkwan blinks.

"Why did you kiss me in the first place?"

"Ohh....." Seungkwan avoids Hansol's stare.

"I.....i just want to kiss you."

Hansol narrows his eyes and stares.

"Okay okay," Seungkwan can't ignore the stare, "You remembered the Hong Kong fan meeting two weeks ago? Seungcheol hyung and me played the pepero game?"

Hansol's face expression darkens at the memory, "Yes, i did remember."

"Actually our lips touched, "Seungkwan flinches when Hansol huffs," I did want to kiss you to forget the disgusting feeling," He purses his lips when he remember it," But i hadn't sorted out the feeling during that time. i was afraid i would suddenly jump on you to kiss you and beg you to touch my ."

"Ohh....."

"Yes, that's it."

Seungkwan shrieks when Hansol hugs and pulls him to the bed. He is now burying his head on Hansol's neck. He can hear the accelarating heartbeat from the taller clearly.

"Seungkwan......" Hansol asks.

"Yes...." Seungkwan looks up at Hansol.

"I am gonna kiss you to erase the disgusting feeling on yours. I am gonna touch your so that you can always feel my fingers on your ."

"Hans....." 

Hansol quickly shuts the older's mouth with his lips. His hands touches Seungkwan's hair locks for awhile and shifts downwards. Seungkwan lets out a moan when his fingertips finally touch the . 

Hansol smirks and pushes his tongue into the older's mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you hear anything?" Jeonghan asks Soonyoung.

"Nope. Seokmin?" Soonyoung looks at Seokmin.

"Me neither." Seokmin replies.

Jeonghan, Soonyoung, Seokmin and Mingyu are trying to eavesdrop on the conversation inside while the rest watching their ridiculous behaviour on the sofa.

"i really curious about what they are going to talk." Mingyu continues to places his ear on the door.

The opening sound of electric door lock echoes in the living room. 

Chan shifts his attention to the entrance.

"We're back." Seungcheol closes the door after Jihoon comes in.

"Welcome back." The three who sitting on the sofa replies.

"What are they doing?" Jihoon points at the four strange members.

"They are eavesdropping Hansol and Seungkwan." Wonwoo answers.

"Ohh.....so how is the plan?" Seungcheol drops himself on the sofa beside Jisoo.

"It was a huge success." Jisoo comments with a smile.

"Not yet until i hear their conversation." Jeonghan pouts.

"They are going to be fine." Chan reassures.

"I don't think so. I think i just hear a shriek from inside." Soonyoung says.

"Ahh......i gave up," Seokmin decides to stay away from the door," I am going to question Seungkwan tomorrow." 

"I don't think he will tell us. So will Hansol." Mingyu rolls his eyes.

"By the way, where is Jun and Minghao?" Jihoon who just went to the kitchen sips some water from a cup and hands it to Seungcheol.

"They are sleeping." JIsoo says.

"In which room?" Seungcheol drinks the remaining water in one shot and hands back the cup to Jihoon, "Thank you, Jihoonie."

"They sleep in......" Wonwoo suddenly realizes something and looks at the door.

All of them follows Wonwoo's stare.

"Guess we can find out tomorrow. Hehehehe!" Jeonghan smirks.

"Hehehehe!" Soonyoung, Seokmin and Mingyu smiles evilly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jun-ge, what are we going to do?" Minghao asks Junhui quietly.

"Minghao," Junhui whisper beside Minghao," We gonna keep quiet and sleep, okay?"

"Hansolie~~" A moan jerks both of them up.

"Shh.....seungkwan, lower down your v....."

"I don't think we are able to sleep in this environment." Minghao shots Junhui a worried look.

"Here," Junhui plugs the earphones into Minghao's and his own ears," let's listen to the music and sleep, okay?"

Minghao nods and snuggles closer to Junhui.

Junhui tightens his arms around Minghao's torso and curses internally.

'Stupid Jeonghan hyung, you should tell Seungkwan to enter another room. Not this room.'

 

 


No , everyone, no !!! Just imagine they are having a make-out session with hansol's hands on Seungkwan's , okay?? (telling myself too)

I supposed to include the Chuseok holiday to make this story more realistic but i ignored it (Showing my canines)

How is the story? Do you like it? And i finally received my first upvote!!!!! (Firework bang bang!)  Thanks again to Jhrs95.

For someone who want to read about Jicheol, i wrote Kissing Camel. For someone who want to read my another multichaptered story, please subscribe Sleeping Dino.

See ya~~~~