004

DownFall

The next few weeks passed by without Baekhyun's presence.

 

 

Chanyeol rather felt guilty on how he treated the other, but everytime he spots the smaller, in just a blink of an eye he was gone again. It frustrated Chanyeol to no end.

 

Ofcourse he have seen the bandage wrapped around the smaller's hand and it almost made him almost a tiniest bit worried on what have caused the bruise. 

 

 

Keyword, almost.

 

 

 

What was weird though, everyone in his gang have once in a while had been with Baekhyun. Especially Sehun and Kyungsoo. Again it frustrated him to no end.

 

 

He was determined to apologize to the latter once he saw him again. And he won't let the other escape this time.

 

~~~

 

"What the ing hell Yeol?!" Baekhyun screamed at the taller for spilling juice on him.

 

Things were going Chanyeol's way when he saw the latter he speedwalks to him once he spotted the smaller boy.

 

But ofcourse being a low-key clumsy person that he is tripped and spilled his forgotten drink at the poor unsuspecting boy.

 

And that is how he was in this situation right now.

 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to.... it was.... i was...." Chanyeol for the first time stuttered infront of Baek.

 

Baek found this adorable but ofcourse he won't let Chanyeol get away with it this time. He's had enough. Maybe a few apology here and there he'll forgive the taller.

 

"What?! Speak up!"  He put up a front as he waited for the other to apologize.

 

Clearing his throat, he stood up straight not before getting a handkerchief from his back pocket.

 

"I wanted to apologize for what i said last time." He handed the handkerchief which was quickly accepted by Baekhyun and he continued "And i guess for spilling my drink too." 

 

Baekhyun'S face darken when he was reminded of what the latter said the last time, but it quickly disappeared as he saw how adorable the other look while apologizing and giving him his handkerchief.

 

"Are you sincere?" Baek teased Chanyeol as he become flustered again by this.

 

"Wha-- I.... o-ofcourse!!" Chanyeol nodded eagerly and baekhyun laughed at this.

 

"I forgive you but on one condition!" Baek said which made Chanyeol nervous 

 

he won't make me dance infront of the whole student body, would he?! Chanyeol thought

 

"W-well what is it?" He finally asked.

 

Baekhyun grinned mischievously at him.

~~~

 

 There were murmuring here and there, pairs of eyes glancing there way but ofcourse quickly looking away once they saw the glare that Chanyeol was giving their way.

 

 

Why the murmuring and stares?

 

 

It was because Baekhyun was clinging onto Chanyeol's arm like a freaking koala.

 

Baekhyun's condition for him was that he will hang out with the other for the whole week. By hanging out he didn't think he would "LITTERALY" hang on his arm.

 

Baekhyun was dangling out on his arm, and he found it somewhat adorable. He smiled fondly at the smaller. But ofcourse the weight was also making his arm go numb.

 

"Baek, can you just please walk normally, my arm's numb." He stated. The other blinked a couple of times at him before letting go of his arm. Chanyeol quickly shook his arm awake.

 

"Don't Forget your condition okay?" Baek winked before running up to the gang, namely Chanyeol's gang.

 

~~~

They were all going crazy and meanwhile Kyungsoo was just staring at them amusedly.

 

"Hey baek" a female voice broke the laughter as everyone glanced her way.

 

Baekhyun smiled brightly and hurriedly signaled for her to sit with them.

 

"Dara here! Come, come! Sit here." He patted the space beside him.

 

Dara ofcourse moved quickly to baekhyun's side and side hugged him. "Where you ran off to last time? I was worried for you" she pouted innocently.

 

 

Sehun Snorted at this as he knows that what Dara just said contradicted to what she did the last time. He saw right through her.

 

She glance warily at him before continuing her innocent facade.

~~~

 

The atmosphere became tense after Dara appeared and one by one everybody left. Except for Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kyungsoo.

 

~~~

 

"isn't it time to change the bandage Baek?" Kyungsoo asked curiously while staring at his injured hand.

 

"oh. yeah i guess. i forgot about it." Baek laughed at his forgetfulness.

 

"let's change it!" both kyungsoo and sehun both said at the same time, confused they look at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter.

 

"it wasn't even that funny." Dara muttered to herself but Baekhyun heard it.

 

"what was that?" Baek asked her, confused as he saw how Dara's sweet face turned ugly for a second, and wanting to repeat what she just said. maybe i heard her wrong, he thought to himself.

 

"oh haha, nothing i just remembered something my friend told me a joke, and now that i think about it it wasn't even funny." Dara laughed nervously, but her explanation satisfied Baekhyun's question and turn back to the two male.

 

"no it's alright, Chanyeol will help me with it. right Chanyeol?" he turned to Chanyeol with a creepy smile.

 

"uh--, yeah sure" not resisting anymore, Chanyeol helped Baekhyun up and they head to the infirmary, leaving the trio.

 

 

 

 

"uhm--, okay well i'm gonna go then.." Dara trailed off before slowly getting up.

 

"you know we know that you don't really care about baekhyun." Sehun said not facing her, but that alone made her froze.

 

"what do you mean? i d-do care about Baekhyun" she stuttered, cursing herself mentally for stuttering she kept her cool.

 

both Sehun and Kyungsoo chuckled at this before getting up and leaving.

~~~

 

 

"Damn those two" she cursed before continuing to talk to herself. "they know" she glared at their retreating backs before she left to the other direction.

 

~~~

 

"so you also know about her y side, i see." Kyungsoo stated amused

 

"yeah, and it confirmed my judgement when i confronted her about Baekhyun when he stormed off when he and Chanyeol fought...." he paused, "wait they didn't fight but Chanyeol said some hurtful things to Baekhyun." he finished.

 

that made Kyungsoo silent, i guess Chanyeol is starting to like our Baekhyunnie, he thought to himself.