Extra chapter 1 - Marrige

Football player Soonyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marrige _ Extra. 1

Jihoon and Soonyoung. Everybody knew about them, and everyone was happy for them. Ofcourse, some people didn’t support it, but they never got insulys or hate. Atleast that was what Soonyoung thought.

Jihoon was swimming in hate. It was co-workers, it was just random strangers with weird opinions, and he didn’t care about them. But there was also his parents. Jihoon knew they would re-act like this, but he just hoped for some kind of support. His parents had always known he was gay, but they kinda denied it, however, him dateing Soonyoung probably made the relanisation hit them hard. It started with them not supporting it, and then it evolved to mean comments and insults. It was making Jihoon very upset, but he didn’t want to bother the latter with his problems.

Soonyoung could see something was obviously was bothering him, from the way he acted, delivered words and how he looked. He still thought Jihoon was the most beatiful human ever, but his boyfriend payed more attention to his looks, which didn’t make him ugly, but rather diffrent. He, for example, dyed his hair brown, which looks amazing on him. He also acted more shy and he was always giving of a slight wibe that he was uncomfterbale when conversation’s about their relationship, even when he was alone with Soonyoung he was very uncomfterbale about hugging, kissing and those things. Soonyoung decided he was going to put stop to this right now.

He made his way to Jihoons room (they basicly shared the room but the last couple of days Jihoon prefered being alone) and opened the door. Jihoon looked up at him from the bed with half closed eyes, a bright, yet sad, smile on his lips. Soonyoung noticed his eyes were red and his cheeks a bit wet, and he knew what that meant. He immediently threw away all the qeustions he had and ran to sat next to his boyfriend, embracing him thightly. Everything else could wait, his priority was to take care of Jihoon right now. Jihoon tensed up at first, but he slowly melted into the embrace, his smiling fadeing away. He didn’t know when started, but as he felt Soonyoung wipe his tears, he knew he had started crying at some point.

“Babe, what’s up? I’m really worried about you” he whisperd and caressed his cheek.

“Whatever I do, I concern you, don’t I?” Jihoon chuckled, but Soonyoung could here there was nothing Jihoon found funny.

“what are you talking about? You never concern

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter