Confession (?)

Football player Soonyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon woke up a little later, at about 2:20 am. He didn't know how he could have slept that long since he wasn't tired at all, but honestly all he was thinking about was Soonyoung. He smiled sadly looking at Soonyoung. Even if he was still sad Soonyoung went on a date it doesn't matter, they aren't in a relationship, right? Thinking he should move out was just childish, they can still be friends. He had to get up, to his disapointment. He had left almost all his cloths and some of his things at his friends house, since he was thinking of staying there, but now when he still felt Soonyoung's varm hands around him he knew he couldn't leave. He heisitated but then he bent down and pecked Soonyoung's cheek. He smiled.

"Good bye" he said even though he wasn't expecting an answer. He had to go to his friend, Seokmin, too get his things again. He knew Seokmin was awake since his friend had an unhealthy obbsesion with watching shows the whole night (A/n: Same here Seokmin, same here). 

It took like 20 minutes to drive to Seokmin's house, so Jihoon ended up not coming there before 2:50 am. He stepped out of his car and rubbbed his eyes. He went up to Seokmin's front door and knocked, very harshly. After a couple of seconds a crying Seokmin opened the door. Jihoon raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jihoon asked, even though he didn't really care.

"The feels man, the feels" Seokmin answerd and placed his hand on his heart. Suddently Seokmin woke up from his own world.

"Umm, and what are you doing here anyways?" He asked, curious.

"I'm getting my things, can you just give me my bags?" Jihoon just answerd and smiled lightly.

"Ohh~ What happend between you and Soonyoung tonight?" Seokmin wiggled his eyebrows, which earned him a hit on his arm.  Seokmin rubbed his arm and pouted.

"Shut up!" Jihoon yelled, blushing a bit.

"Fine, give me a second" Seokmin said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter