tough

30-Day Forecast

“No,” he says flatly.

 

You heed the warning, but only for a moment. 

 

Really, you’re a child and you don’t know the meaning of the word.  Besides, you’re feeling rather playful, so why not push further? You begin again, spindly fingers creeping through the cloud white sheets—

 

“I said, no.” Said with more conviction this time. There’s something there under the currents of his voice, something dangerous. Yet, again, you’re a childish little thing. Once more, the blankets rustle whilst you ease into your objective. 

 

One...two...

 

“God dammit, woman!” he snaps, hopping off the bed with one leg entangled in the sheets, almost falling into the carpet. The sight would be comical if not for the barely concealed rage melting into the contours of his face. 

 

“You’re so ing hard-headed! I told you to stop tickling me!” He glares down at you cocooned in the blankets like a mischievous kitten, and you snort. 

 

“I know,” you add, a grin stretching across your mouth like Cheshire Cat. “But, I'm adorable and lovable.”

 

“...A lovable ,” JiYong grumbles, though you do not miss his attempt to hide his smile whilst he sits next to you.

 

“What was that?” you query. He doesn’t answer for all of five seconds. He twitches comically with grit teeth after you jab a long, sharp fingernail into his side.

 

“I swear you can be the biggest sometimes.” 

 

“Deal with it.”