I Don't Regret Anything

My Truesome Twice OTP Story

At the Ilsan Lake Park

 

Mina was found unconscious at the nearby lake.

 

The Choi couple's 3 children are at the daycare. Sowon was carrying the sleeping baby goblin Umji and was her pacifier. Yuju carries Mina and take her to the spot where they were picnicking.

 

Yuju tries to shake her but she spotted a scratch on her left wrist bleeding. "Aigoo! There are scratches!" She signals her wife, "Yeobo! Do you have first aid kit?"

Sowon approach to her husband, "Dae! You apply the ointment on her wrist!"

Yuju uses the tissue to stop the blood and press it. Seconds later, it stop bleeding. She pour out a little bit of the ointment on the cotton. Then gently apply on Mina's left wrist.

Lastly, Yuju put on the plaster on Mina's left wrist.

 

When suddenly, Yuju got a phone call on her iPhone, "Jihyoring, I'm at the nearby bridge of the lake."

 

Shortly after Yuju hangs up, Jihyo arrives with the loud voice, "Yuju ah! I'm here!"

Jihyo runs towards them and see Mina in an unconscious state.

 

Jihyo ask Yuju while she was a bit panicking, "What happened to Mina? How did this happen?"

Yuju explain everything about what had actually happened.

 

 

 

Flashback just an hour ago

 

It was a beautiful day for Yuju and her wife Sowon with their baby goblin Umji. Sowon carried Umji with the baby carrier.

Sowon and Yuju always picnic near the bridge and the river because Yuju can understand her wife is very fussy when it comes to picnicking spot. Sowon likes picnicking spot near the riverside because it's beautiful for the view at Ilsan Lake Park.

 

Yuju settles down for Sowon even little Umji.

Sowon take out the mat from the picnic basket and Yuju place her backpack on the side. Yuju take out the food and drinks from her backpack including folding mini chair for the couple to sit and mini baby carrier cot for Umji.

 

When things are done, Yuju spotted Mina at the lake and she had no idea what is Mina trying to do. She see Mina took off her shoe and attempt to jump off the bridge. Mina is depressed and take the pen knife and slash her own wrist and jump off the bridge. Yuju yells, "Ya! Miguri!"

 

Yuju couldn't stop her and Yuju take off her jacket by tell her wife Sowon to hold her jacket, "Yeobo, I'll save her and hold my jacket!"

Sowon place the sleeping baby Umji on the carrier cot.

Yuju jump to the lake and save Mina.

Shortly after Yuju swim and save Mina, she took the Japanese girl to the picnicking spot. Yuju check Mina's pulse on her neck and thankfully Mina is alive.

 

Flashback ends

 

Jihyo caress Mina's face and use Japanese to talk to her. "Mina, daijobou desu ka?"

When suddenly, the beautiful eyes of the Japanese goddess open and sees her husband's face.

 

Later, the Park couple joined the Choi couple's picnic. Yuju enjoy eating the kimbap and Sowon feeding Umji milk just as they stare at the Park couple. Sowon can see their sour faces and say, "Miguri, say something! Talk to your husband! Ask her nicely!"

Mina just simply keep quiet by eating Sowon's kimbap.

However, Mina still refused to speak to her husband Jihyo.

"Mrs Park Myoui Mina, please don't ignore me like this. If you carry on like this, there goes our future family even for us being parents to Chaeyoung.", said Jihyo as she glares at her beautiful wife.

Jihyo caress Mina's hand but Mina finally speaks up from , "I just thought of getting Chaeng a younger sibling. I'm sorry that my life goes like this. I didn't realized that I nearly die because my heart was weak."

Jihyo grabs Mina's soft hand and look at her face, "Mina, you are strong like me. You fought the difficult times you had when push yourself to give birth to Chaeyoung. Chaeng is more grateful to have a mother that is thoughtful, faithful, warm-hearted and gentle. That's why Chaeng always needed her mother."

Mina cries with her tears comes out from her eyes by hugging her hubby for being regretful, "I'm sorry! You're right! Thank goodness that God saved me and Chaeng from the struggles we had. You are the kind-hearted husband who make sacrifices for me and for Chaeng."

Jihyo calmly comforts Mina and ask her wife once more, "Tell me Park Myoui Mina! Do you regret marrying me even you're against your parents' wishes? Answer me honestly!"

Mina answers, "No! I honestly have no regrets at all! I don't regret anything!"

"My parents were against me when I met you! Luckily my father is supporting you until he convince my mother to give you a chance whether you can be a good husband who is willing to take care of me." , said Mina with a warm hug to Jihyo.

Sowon was feeding Umji and there was Yuju feed Sowon with kimbap. The Choi couple feels very happy after Mina's problem have been solved.

 

Shortly Jihyo's love for her wife Mina has been fixed, they decided to leave.

Jihyo holds Mina's hand and thank Yuju, "Yuju ah, thanks for helping."

Yuju wink at them and Mina and Jihyo approach closer to Sowon by caressing Umji in a gentle touch.

Mina and Jihyo waved goodbye to them and left the park.

 

 

Jihyo drives the car and ask Mina, "Yeobo, you wanna go somewhere special! It's our 2nd Anniversary!"

 

When suddenly, Mina's phone rang, "Eh? Nayeon unnie calling?"

Mina pick up her call and answer, "Yoboseyo! Nayeon unnie?"

 

"Ahh? You and Momoring are on a zoo trip with your Dubu and our little Simba! What does Chaeng like? Oh! I forgot to mention to you before!", said Mina.

Mina answers as she might know that her daughter Chaeng is very fussy whenever she want to eat what she like, "Chaeyoung loves to eat strawberry! Like almost everyday she eats that!"

"Anyways, make sure you feed our little Simba! Annyeong!", said Mina as she hang up her phone.

 

 

Later at the zoo

 

Things are a bit quiet with the Hirai family. The couple brought Chaeyoung on a zoo trip. Nayeon takes care of Dahyun on a baby stroller while Momo has to carry Jihyo and Mina's savage baby cub Chaeyoung. Chaeng loves to create mischief when she's with Momo. Chaeng loves to pull Momo's nose especially she thinks Momo looks like a real life raccoon.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHH! Chaeng ah, don't pull my nose!", said Momo as she screamed.

Momo ask her wife for help, "Nabongs my yeobo! Can you take Chaeng with you?"

"No! Don't you made an agreement from earlier? You and I have to take care of the kids! I decided that for myself!", said Nayeon by pushing the stroller.

Momo says in a funny nasal tone due to Chaeng's mischief on Momoring, "Come on yeobo! This Chaeng likes to pull my nose!"

Nabongs says it again, "No means no! Period!"

When suddenly, Chaeng let go of Momoring's nose. "Eh! What's the matter, little Simba!?", said Momo as she doesn't know what Chaeng is seeing.

They stopped at the cage where the tiger is.

Momo became surprised as she sees a real life tiger. Chaeng points at the tiger when it stares at Chaeng.

Nayeon remarks, "Maybe Chaeng wants to see a real life tiger. That's why Chaeng gets excited."

Then there was a zookeeper of the tiger cage, holding a real life baby tiger cub. Chaeng makes a sound, "Ahh!"

Momo notice the face of Chaeng and ask, "What's that Chaeng? You want to pat it? Are you sure?"

Nayeon ask the zookeeper, "Can this kid pat it a little?"

The zookeeper says, "Sure! As long as it needs love!"

Momo approach to the tiger cub and let Chaeng pat on the fur of the tiger cub.

The tiger cub felt Chaeng's soft touch and the zookeeper says, "Oh my! The little tiger cub really loves the soft touch."

Chaeng feels the fur and makes a happy sound, "Hehe!"

 

Nayeon look surprised, "Omo! Chaeng ah, you look so much happier!"

There goes Dahyun calling out to her mother, "Omma!"

Dahyun point out to the tiger and say word by word slowly, "Tiger! Chaeng..tiger..."

Dahyun point out to Chaeng really resembles to the tiger.

Nayeon look surprised at her daughter Dahyun and being a proud mother for teaching Dahyun few words. She lift up her baby and says in her aegyo expression, "Aigoo! Our little Dubu learned new word fast!" She snuggles the child on the cheek.

 

 

Meanwhile in Seoul

 

Jihyo drives Mina to the high class restaurant that Jihyo made reservation.

"Aigoo! You don't have to, Jihyo ah!", said Mina as she look surprised.

It's at Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul at Lotte Hotel Seoul and the same restaurant where Jihyo ask Mina to marry her.

"Mina, this is the restaurant where we ask for marriage.", said Jihyo and pull out the chair for Mina and Mina sit down.

Both of them sit on the chair.

 

When both of them sit, they see the menu.

 

Once Jihyo and Mina finish picking the meal, they start to chit-chat.

Jihyo and Mina were giggling during the time where they proposed.

 

 

Flashback from 2 years ago

 

Mina was waiting for Jihyo at Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul at Lotte Hotel Seoul.

 

Mina was sitting and see her watch on her wrist, "Aigoo! Where on earth is Jihyo?"

Mina sees her phone and see the text message from Jihyo, "Sorry dear! I'll be there soon! I just had a meeting with the CEO! Please wait for me until I get there! Love you!"

Mina reply back to Jihyo, "It's okay Jihyoring! I'm still waiting for you!"

 

Jihyo was on her way driving to Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul at Lotte Hotel Seoul. Jihyo finished the meeting with the CEO and that's why Jihyo had to delay 30 minutes for her dinner date with Mina.

She drove to the carpark and there were many empty parking spots. She park her car near the entrance.

 

When Jihyo arrives, Mina smile and wave at Jihyo.

"Baby, I've been waiting for you!", said Mina in her sassy tone as she look at her girlfriend as she stood up from her chair.

"Miguri, the meeting is just for a short while after work.", said Jihyo and peck on Mina's lips.

Jihyo sit on the chair and Mina sit down.

Jihyo glare at Mina, "Sorry I made you wait that long."

Mina look at Jihyo's eyes, "It's alright! I'm not mad or anything."

 

Both of them order their food.

 

Jihyo signals to the waiter by whispering to the waiter and tell the waiter about the plan. The waiter nodded the head.

Mina doesn't know what was going on when she was texting Nayeon and Momo but she look at Jihyo like nothing happen.

Jihyo commands Mina, "Mina, close your eyes!"

Mina closes her eyes as she doesn't know what is going on. "Come on Park Jihyo! What is it?"

Jihyo respond to her girlfriend as Jihyo see the food arriving, "It's a surprise. Just wait and see."

When the waiter serves Jihyo the food and pass the surprise item to Jihyo, Mina still kept her eyes closed. "Park Jihyo, I'm waiting!"

 

Jihyo commands Mina, "Mina, give me your left hand."

"Okay." Mina still doesn't know what is going on until she feels something on her left ring finger.

Jihyo insert the ring on her Japanese girlfriend's finger and says, "Myoui Mina, open your eyes."

 

When Mina open her eyes in front of Jihyo, she looked surprised.

Jihyo stood up from her chair and kneel before Mina, "Myoui Mina, will you marry me and love me? Please be my wife as Mrs Park Myoui Mina! Show me that you will love me and for eternity without any regrets!"

Mina smiles at Jihyo and agrees to marry Jihyo by hugging, "Of course I do. I promise you that I will never regret for the rest of my life."

Everyone in the crowd claps for them.

 

 

Flashback ends

 

Mina give a gummy smiles at Jihyo.

"Jihyo ah, you're the sweetest person!", said Mina as she drink.

Jihyo feeds Mina and Mina open .

"Mina, do you mind if you close your eyes?", Jihyo commands Mina to shut her eyes and she takes out the gift for her wife.

"Bwo? Again? A surprise?", said Mina by shutting her eyes.

 

Jihyo approach Mina and wear the necklace with the heart shaped pendant around Mina's neck.

"Now open your eyes!"

Mina open her eyes and look down on her neck which surprised her, "Aigoo! Park Jihyo, you did this for me! You don't have to!"

Jihyo point to the pendant, "Mina, look at your pendant! It says 'Park Jihyo X Myoui Mina'."

Mina look thrilled and speechless.

"Aigoo! Mina, you seems speechless!"

"I don't know what to say! Thank you my wonderful husband Park Jihyo! I love you so much! This is the best anniversary gift I've ever had!", said Mina and hugs Jihyo.

 

Later

 

When Nayeon and Momo meet up with Jihyo and Mina outside the Park resident house, Momo hands Chaeng over to Mina.

"Aigoo! Chaeng ah! Chaeng must have been a good little cub. Now she's sleeping", said Mina and carries the sleeping tiger cub.

Nayeon carries Dahyun by grabbing her small hand and wave goodbye, "Now it's time to say goodbye to your Aunt Jihyo and Aunt Mina."

Jihyo waves goodbye and pat Dahyun's head, "Annyeong Dubu! We'll see each other again! You and Chaeng will play again."

"Nabongs! Momoring! Thanks for taking care of our little tiger! Arigatou!" , said Jihyo.

They bow to each other.

Before Momoring gets in the car, she wave goodbye, "Annyeong, Jihyoring my bro! We'll come again!"

Nayeon drive the car and drive off.

 

Jihyo and Mina brought Chaeng upstairs to their master bedroom.

 

Mina was thinking of putting Chaeng next to her, "Chaeng ah, I'm gonna sleep next to you!"

Chaeng is in her deep sleep and she's probably sleeping in her dreamland. She felt her mother's touch while being hugged by her mother.

Jihyo came into the master bedroom after her quick shower and wiping her hair. She dressed up in her blue pyjamas.

"Mina, I'll take care of our little Simba. Now you go take a shower!"

Jihyo walk towards the bed and pat Chaeng on her forehead. Jihyo kiss the sleeping cub on her forehead.

The younger Japanese girl walks out and grab a towel.

Jihyo gently pats her sleeping baby and say, "Chaeng ah, you've been a good little cub when we're away. Appa is proud of you!"

Jihyo yawn and was about to sleep by saying in her aegyo tone, "Chaeng ah, appa is sleepy. I hope you dream about Simba. Jaljayo!"

Jihyo drop off to sleep.

 

When Mina entered the master bedroom, she dried her hair after her quick shower. Mina is dressed in blue night dress. Just as she entered, she sees her hubby sleeping together with the little tiger cub. The younger Japanese girl laugh at them with a cute smile, "Hehehehe! Aigoo! Those two are so cute! Like appa, like daughter!"

Mina turn off the light and lay down next to her daughter Chaeng by whispering to her daughter and her hubby in Japanese, "Oyasuminasai!"

Mina drop off to sleep and close her eyes.

The Park family usual routine is when they always sleep peacefully. Usually night time, Mina just to put her daughter Chaeyoung to sleep just before Mina had to finish her house chores. As for Jihyo, Jihyo's timing usually ends her work on 10pm. Jihyo reach home by 10:45pm before 11pm.

 

It's been a long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long time since I updated on my fanfics. So sorry for the late updates and I've been very busy because of my tight hectic schedule lately. That's why I need to lay low for a while due to stress.