Lady Boss Nabongs

My Truesome Twice OTP Story

When Jihyo open the cafe, the place is always clean like the usual. Jihyomas Express cafe is located just East of Seoul opposite of COEX Mall. There was Im Jaebum, Nayeon's cousin greets Jihyo with an eye smile,"Hello little boss Jihyomas! Good morning!"

 

Jihyo greets him with a smile,"Morning to you too!" Jihyo put on her apron. "How are your kids, JB?"

Jaebum answers,"They're fine! Jinyoung just sent them to the daycare! As long as Jackson and Bambam doesn't pull pranks on Yugyeom. When they're at daycare, Mark and Youngjae will take care of Yugyeom."

 

There was Eunkwang walking in, the supervisor who is currently coping up for Wendy(due to Wendy's 1 month vacation in Canada).

Eunkwang greets Jihyo,"Hello little Jihyomas!"

 

Jihyo smiles at Eunkwang,"Hello Eunkwang oppa! How are your kids doing?"

Eunkwang answers,"Minhyuk sent the kids to the daycare. As long as Changsub doesn't make loud noises. Hyunsik and Peniel are behaving well at the daycare. Sungjae and Ilhoon just got fever. Pity those two! Minhyuk just send them to the clinic."

 

"Anyways, how's your wifey and daughter doing?", Eunkwang asked.

Jihyo respond,"Mina is recovering well! Chaeyoung is still healthy as usual!"

Jaebum ask by wiping the table, "How long has she been on maternity leave?"

 

"It's about 3 months time! Mina got hospitalized for 1 month and 10 days. Plus, Mina was struggling when giving birth to Chaeyoung!", said Jihyo with a bit frowning face. Jihyo nearly lost her wife and daughter.

 

When everything was clean, Eunkwang on the light and everything. Shortly opening the cafe, Jihyo just received a call from the CEO and answer the office phone,"Hello! CEO! Is there something urgent for calling me?"

 

When she heard from the CEO and was surprised to hear the news of postpone the meeting, "What? Postponed the meeting for next week! Why? Oh? I understand! Your wife had an accident! Anyways, take care of your wife and yourself! Bye!"

 

After hang up the phone, there's another phone call on Jihyo's phone. "Yoboseyo! Exy ah, you're coming a bit late! It's okay! I understand your situation! You send your kid Soobin to the daycare and Yeonjung to the babysitter Nayoung! Your car is still at repair workshop! No problem! Come before 11am! Thanks!"

She hangs up her phone and start her job at the cafe.

 

 

Meanwhile at Nayeon's flower shop, Natureetty* has a lot of customers. Nayeon with her shop business partner Seola and Solji were handling a lot of customers.

Note: *Natureetty is a fusion word from natural and pretty. I came up with the name.

 

There were red and white roses, daisies, daffodils, lilies and many other kind of flowers. That's why Natureetty is such a great shop for a lot of customers including foreigners especially tourists.

 

Time flies have gone by just 5 hours.

 

Seola greets customers by saying goodbye,"Thank you for coming!"

Nayeon waves at them,"Thank you for coming to our shop! Have a nice day!"

Solji greet the customers,"Annyeong! Thank you and have a nice day!"

 

 

Nayeon as the owner of the shop and counts the sales then calculate them. Ever since Nayeon owns the flower shop, her mother's wealth hands over to Nayeon due to her high education. She wants her daughter to become like her mother. In the beginning, Nayeon was in love with Momo because of Momo's kindness and sincerity despite her being the big idiot and a greasy player. Although Nayeon's mother doesn't approve Momo due to her idiotic and greediness character, Nayeon knows that Momo will always take care of Nayeon. Momo used to say that Nayeon is as pretty like flowers. At the end, Nayeon's mother finally let Nayeon marry Momo when Momo speak the truth to the mother about Nayeon being pretty like flowers. That happens when Momo ask Nayeon to marry her.

 

Nayeon calculate the sales in total when she was surprised it was about 500,000,000 won,"Omo! Today there were a lot of foreigners and that's why we have lots of sales today."

Seola looks surprised, "Jinja? That's a lot!"

"Lady Boss is going to be thrilled!", said Solji as she arrange the flowers.

"That would be my mother who is going to be so happy for our hardwork!", said Nayeon.

 

 

Back in the Park residents, Mina just finished her house chores and had an afternoon nap with little Simba on the sofa bed in the living room. She even fed little Simba Chaeng who just had her milk from feeding. Mina open her eyes a little bit sleepily. She look at her sleeping baby tiger cub and pinch her cheek gently.

 

"Chaeng ah, you slept well. I hope you dream about Tigger playing with you." The tiger cub was still in her dreamland.

 

When Mina woke up from her nap, she sees something on the wardrobe. Mina take it out and open the envelope. It was Jihyo's money. When Mina take the money by counting them which contains 20,000,000 won, there was a phone ringing from Mina's phone.

 

It was Jihyo calling Mina,"Yoboseyo! Oh Jihyo ah! Wae calling me all of the sudden?"

 

"Mina, do you happen to see my envelope which contains 20,000,000 won?", Jihyo asked her wife in a gentle way while Jihyo just finished counting the latest sales of the cafe.

 

"May I know why?", Mina asked her husband.

"I was about to return the money to Nayeon but I realized I've forgotten to bring the money. You know that Nayeon and her husband Momo paid the hospital bill for us when you were admitted that time.", said Jihyo as she sit on her office chair.

"Jihyo ah, I should give the money to Nayeon!", said Mina as she gets up from the sofa bed.

"Mina, are you sure you wanna do this? You just need more time to recover!", said Jihyo as she began to feel worry for her wife.

"I'll be fine! Don't worry! It's better to go somewhere than stay at home!", said Mina as she get dress.

Jihyo warn Mina,"Whatever you do, keep the money safely inside your bag. Make sure you zip your bag and pass them to Nayeon. Please be careful, okay!"

"Gotta go! I love you yeobu!" Jihyo ends the call with a goodbye kiss.

Mina hangs up the phone. Mina place the money in her bag and lift up the sleeping baby and place baby Simba into the baby pram.

 

She goes there by train and then shortly Mina is on the way to Nayeon's shop, a strange foreign by snatching Mina's bag. Mina scream for help,"HELP! SNATCH THIEF!"

The foreign guy ran fast however, there was a girl stop the thief from running. She gave him a slam with a taekwondo skill and tells him,"Return the bag or I'll call the police!"

The guy drop the bag and there was the police. "There you are! We've been looking for you! Cuff him!" The police thank the girl for finding the snatch thief,"Gomawo! Thanks for helping us to find this snatch thief!!"

The girl pick up the bag and was about to leave, "It's nothing! I was passing by and stop the guy with my taekwondo skills from snatching!" She bow to them,"I'll be leaving!"

 

 

When the girl was about to leave, then suddenly, there was Mina approaching to the girl,"Yoboseyo! Is that my bag?" Mina stop for a second and she knows her, "Omo! Yuju ah!"

Yuju look surprise and return the bag to Mina,"Omo! Miguri,  I never knew it was yours!"

Mina check her bag and make sure nothing was taken, "Thank goodness there's nothing taken! Anyways, thanks Yuju for helping me!"

Mina thank Yuju for returning the bag,"I can't imagine if you're not there, I don't know what would have happen to me without the money. I mean my husband Jihyo will be so mad at me for not returning Nayeon unnie the money."

 

"Oh I see! You're here to return the money to Nayeon unnie! You're on your way to my wife's shop right! I'll keep you company!", said Yuju.

Mina nods her head as the baby woke up and there's Yuju looking at baby Simba Chaeng, "Omo! Your baby is so cute!"

They start talking and walk on the way to the Natureetty flower shop.

 

The moment Yuju stare at the baby tiger cub, "Hello little one! What's your name?" She plays with the baby tiger cub and the baby tiger cub smile.

"Yuju ah, her name is Park Chaeyoung! My husband Jihyo named her."

 

Mina says to little Simba, "Chaeng ah, say hello to Aunt Yuju. Aunt Yuju is your appa's friend." Mina grab the baby tiger cub by the soft hand and wave at Yuju.

The little cub smiles at Yuju.

"Omo! Little Simba, you're so cute!", said Yuju by pinching the baby's cheek. The little cub giggle with laughter, "Hehehe!"

 

Not long enough along the way, there's the shop Natureetty. They arrived already.

When they arrived, Yuju took her leave, "Mina, I'm heading to work now! Bye and make sure you take care of yourself!"

Mina wave and say goodbye to Yuju,"Okay! Annyeong!"

Yuju wave bye bye to Chaeyoung, "Annyeong, little Simba!" Then approach little Simba, give a high five and shake the small hand when the baby smiles.

Mina grab the baby's hand and wave, "Say annyeong to Aunt Yuju!"

Yuju left Mina and Yuju is on her way to work.

 

 

When Mina walk through the door and there's Solji and Seola greeting her, "Welcome to Natureetty!"

Mina walks towards them, "Is Nayeon unnie in? I need to see her!"

 

"Lady boss Nabongs! Miguri is looking for you!",  said Seola as she called Nayeon while Nayeon was in the office.

"Coming!", said Nayeon.

 

When Nayeon walk out from her office, she's surprise to see Mina,"Mina-yah, good to see you!"

She walks out to Mina and hugs her,"How are you, Miguri?"

Mina nods her head and that shows she's fine,"I'm fine! Thank you!"

Mina shows Nayeon the envelope, "Nayeon unnie, Jihyo ask me to return the money to you! She told me to say thank you and Moguri for helping us pay when I was admitted back at the hospital. We couldn't have done without the both of you!"

Nayeon smiles with her signature bunny smile,"No problem!"

Nayeon put away the envelope contains money in the bag at the office.

 

 

When Nayeon comes out again, Nayeon look at Mina's baby Chaeyoung,"Omo! Chaeng ah! How are you little Simba?"

There goes Nabongs gently pat the little tiger's small hand,"Hehe!"

"It's Aunt Nayeon or call me Aunt Bunny Nabongs!", said Nayeon as she get her face so close to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung play with Nayeon's nose. Chaeng must be having fun.

Nayeon gives a bunny smile at little tiger which is when the little tiger smile. Mina look very thrill when her little Simba is happy.

 

Suddenly, Chaeng yell,"WAAH!"

Nabongs step away,"It's okay Mina! I can understand little Simba! She must be looking for her appa!"

 

Mina look at her baby tiger,"Is it true you want to see appa?"

The little toddler nods her head.

 

Mina truly understand, "Arasso! I can understand you!"

 

Nayeon has a brilliant plan when Mina was about to leave, "Miguri ah, how about we should have dinner at my house? My hubby Momoring just message me! Our maid says that our little Dubu need a friend. She cooks a lot of Japanese food including jokbal."

 

When Mina turn around and answer, "It's good! I'm gonna tell my hubby."

Chaeng yells with excitement, "WAH!"

 

Nayeon knows what Chaeyoung really mean,"I know you Chaeng ah! Aunt Nabongs got a baby. Your omma and appa will bring you to my house and you get to meet my baby! Arasso?"

 

Nayeon pinch little Simba's cheek which causes the baby to smile.

 

Mina walk out and head for Jihyomas Express cafe,"Ok! Thanks Nayeon unnie! We'll have dinner together! See you later!"

 

It's been awhile for Mina and her husband Jihyo had dinner together with Nayeon's family due to Mina's hospitalization. Mina has a plan by meeting Nayeon's baby Dahyun when she might know Chaeyoung will get to meet Dahyun. Chaeyoung will get to meet a friend.

 

 

Sorry to update this late! I have been busy due to my hectic schedule. I hope some of you can understand how tiring for me to work and update fanfics. I'll be updating for dinner time at Hirai's home and DubChaeng will be meeting for the first time. :D