Peekaboo

My Truesome Twice OTP Story

At Jihyomas Express cafe

 

 

Not so many customers at the cafe. The little boss Park Jihyo cleans up the place and barista Exy and JB taking orders for the customers.

 

 

Shortly Exy and JB finished the orders, Yuju arrives. Yuju normally do the night shift since Wendy is on a month leave for Canada. Due to Yuju doing night shift, sometimes life is very difficult for Yuju when once she had an argument with her wife Sowon. Sowon and Yuju were arguing when it comes to taking care of their 4 children at night after their daycare since both of them are working at night when Wendy on a month vacation. Luckily, things have worked out when they asked Hyojung and Baby Soul to babysit for a while(normally they will take turns).

 

 

 

Yuju enters the office and there's Jihyo enter as well, "Hey Yuju!"

Yuju greet a smile at Jihyo,"Hello little boss Jihyomas!"

Yuju put her bag in her locker.

Jihyo was about to ask Yuju something, "Yuju ah, has that Wendy unnie called you?"

 

Yuju shake her head,"Nope! She hasn't call!"

Yuju might not know something, "Why asking me that?"

Jihyo was able to ask a favor, "If Wendy unnie calls, tell her there's been a changes due to..."

 

When Jihyo was about to finish her sentence, there was a phone ringing, "Rrring! RRRING!"

 

Jihyo answer the office phone, "Yoboseyo! Oh Wendy unnie! You came back! Good to hear you comeback from Canada!"

 

She's having a short conversation with Wendy and suddenly, "You confirm to do full shift for me and I'm taking off tomorrow! Plus, there's been a changed of the plan from the meeting with our CEO! CEO confirm to postponed the meeting next week on Monday due to the CEO's wife who had an accident."

Since Yuju setup the amended schedule for Jihyo, Yuju type on the keyboard of the computer and Jihyo continue to talk,"You're doing full shift tomorrow and Eunkwang oppa will give you your building key and office key. He's going home shortly and he will pass you the keys. Anyways, Shownu just sent an e-mail and he agrees to help you on your full shift in case if you can't handle night shift alone. That's my final confirmation! Thanks!" Jihyo ends the call and hang up the phone.

 

 

Then suddenly at the counter, Exy call out Jihyo,"Ya boss Jihyomas! Momoring is looking for you!"

 

 

Jihyo respond, "Okay! I'm coming!"

As always, Momo orders her favorite drink Iced Milk Tea and pay the money to Exy. "Gomawo! Arigato, Moguri!"

 

Moguri take her drink and sit near the entrance. Jihyo walk out and approach to Momo,"Yo Moguri!"

Momo stood up and they give each other by knuckle fist to fist, "Jihyomas, bro!"

"It's been a while bro! How's your wife doing?"

Momo take a sip of her Iced Milk Tea,"Nabongs is doing great with her business! Anyways, how's your Miguri and your baby? Is she well with your baby?"

Jihyo nods her head, "Mina is recovering well! It's been a long time since she got admitted. Our little tiger Chaeyoung is eating well."

Jihyo ask Momo,"How's your little eaglet Dubu?"

Momo smile as she take a little sip of her drink, "My maid took care of Dahyun and that little Dubu really listen to us very well. Such an obedient baby! She's learning how to walk."

 

 

 

When suddenly, there was Mina at the door when she enter the cafe and JB greets Mina,"Hey Mina!"

The gang greets Mina and the cafe doesn't have much customer, "Hey Miguri!"

Miguri greets with a smile,"Hello guys!"

Miguri came with the baby pram and there was baby Chaeng looking very happy.

 

"Yeobo! I have no idea that you will come here!", said Jihyo.

Momo look surprise when she get to meet the Park couple's baby Chaeyoung,"Omo! Mina yah, you brought your baby! Cute!"

Jihyo come and approach Chaeng,"Chaeng ah, did you and omma came all the way to see me?"

Mina answers with a wide smile,"Yes she does! She miss her appa!"

 

"Since there's not much customers, I'll play with her!", said Jihyo as she lift up the little tiger cub.

"Can I see your baby tiger?", Momo asked.

"Sure! No problem!", said Jihyo and show to Momo.

"Chaeng ah, this is your Aunt Moguri, appa's friend! Say hello!", said Jihyo in cute tone by grabbing the baby's small hand and wave.

 

The tiger cub smile at the raccoon. Moguri gets close to the little cub and there goes Chaeng touching the raccoon's nose.

Jihyo smiles at them,"Aigoo! Chaeng ah, you like this raccoon?"

The tiger cub become more happier,"Hehe!"

"Anyways, Momoring! Please hold our little Simba for awhile and I need to finish my work. Miguri, wait for me okay!", said Jihyo and kiss her wife's cheek and her little Simba's cheek.

 

When Jihyo goes back to her office, Yuju takes care of the crew and there's Exy ask Yuju for small change, "Yuju ah, I need some coins and I also need some 5,000 won cash!" The main barista pass the cash to the 2nd assistant manager.

Yuju open the safe at the office and give the change to Exy,"There you go!"

Exy wink and thank Yuju,"Thanks Choi Manager-nim!"

Exy walk back to the counter and pass some money to JB, "Bro, here's some cash from Choi Manager-nim."

JB eyesmile at Exy by thanking him, "Thanks! I needed that!"

 

When not so many customers on this quiet Wednesday, JB sees Moguri playing peekaboo with Chaeng and there goes Exy joining him as well.

"There's Chaeng being so playful! Anyways, how's your kids?", Exy asked JB.

JB respond, "My kids are fine. The two reliable kids are taking care of Yugyeom. Jackson and Bambam should learn how to be more discipline like Mark and Youngjae as an example. My two sons are really naughty and I gave them discipline so many times. However, at the end, Jinyoung finally calm them down."

"It must be hard being the father of your kids!", Exy replied.

"How about you?", JB asked.

 

"For me as the father, my two kids Soobin and Yeonjung smiles like angels even like their mother. Normally my wife Seola sent Soobin to the daycare and life is easier when we ask Nayoung to take care of Yeonjung while Soobin is at the daycare. Yeonjung is just few months old. Nayoung become the godmother to Yeonjung."

 

"What about your friends?", JB asked.

Exy replies as she laugh when she got messages on her phone, "Eunseo and her wife Cheng Xiao are stress when taking care of their daughter Dayoung. Bona and Xuan Yi said that their child Mei Qi always ate her father's favourite seaweed. Lastly, Luda and Dawon said their baby Yeoreum is always hungry and has the aegyo like her father."

JB laughed,"Oh man! They surely having a hard time taking care of their kids!"

 

Later, Nayeon arrives and sees Moguri playing peekaboo with Chaeng. When Nayeon walk through the door, she sees Chaeng and Mina,"Hello little Simba!"

 

Chaeng smile,"Hehe!"

Then suddenly Moguri, "Yeobo! What brings you here?""

Nayeon pinch Moguri's cheek and kiss her hubby's cheek,"To get an answer from Jihyo!"

Mina replies as she lift up the little tiger cub and put the pacifier on the little tiger cub's mouth,"Jihyo was just finishing her work! She'll finish things off!"

 

Meanwhile at the office,"Okay! Yuju ah, make sure everything is fine and we got our latest sales for today! The money I collected from the bank has been settled."

Yuju nodded her head,"Arasso!"

Jihyo finished with her work by grabbing her bag from her locker and leave by waving at Yuju,"Annyeong, Yuju! Please take care of everything from here!"

Yuju replies in English,"No problem, boss! Bye and enjoy your time with your family!"

 

She wave bye bye to the 2 baristas so even the supervisor Eunkwang, "Annyeong yorobeun!"

 

Exy, JB and Eunkwang wave, "Annyeong boss! Enjoy your family time!"

 

By leaving, Mina, Momo and Nayeon leaving at the same time.

 

Mina ask her husband by placing the sleeping baby in the pram,"Jihyo ah, how about let's have dinner time with the Hirai family? What do you think?"

Jihyo nods her head,"Of course! Let's go!"

Jihyo ask Momo,"Anyways, what's for dinner tonight?"

 

Momo answers as she giggle,"Of course it's jokbal! Our favourite mealtime!"

Nayeon pull Moguri's ear, "All you care about is jokbal! Not our baby!"

Moguri apologizes to her wife,"I'm sorry! I forgot to mention about our baby Dubu! I'm hoping for baby Chaeng to meet our baby Dahyun!"

The Park couple laugh by giggling at them.

"Alright! Our little tiger Chaeyoung will get to see your baby eagle!", said Jihyo as she can't help but laughing.

Mina smiles at them.

They're heading to the Hirai resident home.

 

 

Sorry for the late update because of my hectic schedule. I will try my best to update freely as soon as I can. I'll update Dubu and Chaeng first anytime sooner! See you soon and happy new year to all my readers!