Food Delivery

Roommate!

We both looked at each other, until Chorong the stairs to walk downstairs again.

She disappeared in the hallway, while I waited on the stairs, curious of who might join us next.

To be fairly honest, I forgot half of the cast my manager mentioned the day he convinced me to join the show.

The only thing I remember is that there were three more girls and a few boys.

 

Curiously I walked down the stairs and peeked into the hallway, where all I could see was Chorong's back facing me as she opened the door, apprently already chatting with the new member.

Definitely a male voice.

"Do you guys need any help?" I walked towards the door.

A rather tall boy walked in.

I swear I've seen him on TV before but I wasn't sure myself.

"Ah you must be the rookie I've seen on Tv yesterday" he said with a big smile "I'm Park Minwoo." 

I bowed politely. I definitely remember him from that drama I started to watch the other day.

"Nice to meet you. I'm (u/n). And yes, I'm quite new in the industry. I'm Red Velvet's newest member!" I inctroduced myself

"ahhh~ so cute." he said bumping his elbow into Chorong's arm "Rookies are so polite and cute, but wait until you've been into the industry for a few year's" he chuckled and Chorong just laughed

 

"So, are you two ladies the only ones?" he ask, rolling his suitcase into the living room.

"Yea"

"Ah Minwoo? You have lived here before, how does this all work?" I asked curiously and he chuckled

"Experience young lady. Just see it yourself and don't forget to be yourself." 

 

"Minwoo, do you know who else will join us today?" Chorong asked, trying to remember who else was mention to arrive on the first day of filming

"Ah" he started "I think that kid from ... 24k? or was it Bangtan? All these groups nowadays" he sighed and smiled a bit.

"By the way have you chosen your rooms yet?" he asked

"Not yet. We were about to but then you came" Chorong answered

"Ah I'm sorry." he apologized "If you ladies don't mind, I prefer room 3"

"Go ahead"

 

Chorong then decided to drag me upstairs to finally show me the room she had decided would suit us the best.

The room was rather small but enough to fit a clothing rack and a small closet on the side and two beds side by side in the middle.

Above the beds on the walls hung empty frames for photos

A few plastic boxes lay around and of course Chorong's suitcases.

The duvets were in pink

Some plants were placed next to the window as well as on a shelf

 

"So, what do you say?" she asked

"Yea, it's fine for me"

"Great, so we're officially 'Roommates'" she chuckled

 

As Chorong and I started to unpack a little later, I noticed the immense amount of cameras in our room.

There were at least 7, one in each corner of the room, one on the shelf, one hiding in one of the plants and one facing straight to out beds.

It kinda creeped me out, but that's how roommate works I guess.

 

The sun started setting and that was when all three of us decided to wait no longer for the last member to arrive and just order some food.

While waiting for our food we decided to sit in the dining area and chat a bit about our professions, our lifes, weird stuff that could happen during this season and we listened to Minwoo's stories about the former cast and how chaotic it was sometimes. The room was filled with many laughters, some silent serious moments and silent moments where we all were about to die because of hunger.

The doorbell finally rang

"I go. As the rookie and maknae of this house, I'll pay" I said excited and ran to the door.

 

Now before I open the door let me tell you something.

I looked very comfortable. Big sweater, sports shorts, the glasses I use for reading planted in my face, my hair tied up to a messy bun and very fluffy socks.

I already felt kinda home and that's how I run around in the dorm as well.

 

But as I opened the door I kinda regret being too comfortable.

 

"Oh, Hi..I'm Kim Taehyung"