2nd Part - Finale

Fortuitously

I KNOW YOU ALL WANTED A SECOND PART, SO HERE IT IS MY LOVELIES!

 

"What do you mean there was a problem and now I don't have a hotel room?!" Bo Gum heard as he waited for the lift with his suitcase. He rolled his eyes, it sounded like a receptionist and a guest were having an argument about something. 
"Look. I booked a hotel room, and I've turned up. Now you are telling me there was a mistake and the room was double booked?! Where am I supposed to stay now?!" Bo Gum heard someone shout again. He turned around and crossed his arms. He smirked as he listened to the argument between Sohee and the receptionist. Sohee was angry, fiery and sarcastic. Sohee rolled her eyes.
"Fine! I'll just go sleep out on the street in front of the hotel!" Sohee shouted angrily as she swung around. She heard a whistle and looked to her side.

 

"Why hello angry customer." Bo Gum said with a smug grin as he leant against the wall next to the life. Sohee's eyes lit up as she heard Bo Gum's voice and looked across at him. A smile grew on her face as he gave her a little wave.
"Why do we always meet in hotels?!" Sohee joked. "Did you know I had booked this hotel?" She asked Bo Gum.
Bo Gum smirked, "Well it looks like you haven't booked it since you don't have a room anymore. I didn't, my manager booked it"
Sohee rolled her eyes, "Enjoy your stay. I'm going to find another hotel." She told Bo Gum as she waved to him. Just as she past him, Bo Gum grabbed her arm gently and turned her back around.
"Why leave. I need to return the favour." Bo Gum told her with a smirk as he flashed his key card for his hotel room in front of her. 

 

Bo Gum and Sohee exited the lift. Bo Gum looked down the corridor and it was completely empty. He smiled as he took Sohee's hand and led her down the corridor towards his hotel room. 
"Room 616. Ladies first" He smirked as he pushed in the key card and opened the door wide open. Sohee scoffed as she wandered in first, followed by Bo Gum right behind her. They looked around in amazement, the hotel room was new, modern and gigantic. 
"We need to stop meeting like this" Bo Gum teased. Sohee turned around to look at him and they both smirked to each other. Bo Gum walked up to Sohee as he held her cheeks in his hands and pressed his lips against hers. Sohee smiled happily as she kissed him back. 
"So what are you doing in Jeju? You didn't tell me you were coming here?" Sohee asked Bo Gum.

 

"I'm filming for a variety show. It was a last minute schedule so I was going to tell you when I reached here" Bo Gum told her as he held her in his arms. Sohee nodded and smiled to him. 
"You've got a book signing tomorrow right?" Bo Gum asked Sohee. She nodded to him happily. He smiled as he kissed her again. Sohee began wandering around again as Bo Gum checked his phone. And that was when she noticed it, the corner of the room which was the bathroom. The carpet had changed to tiles and the bathroom was in the same room as the rest of the room. Bo Gum looked up to find Sohee staring at the bathroom. He put his phone down as he peered around her to see her reaction. Her eyes had widened and she was frozen.

 

"What is this?!" Sohee cried out as she walked into the bathroom area and whined. Bo Gum burst out laughing as he rolled on to the double bed whilst laughing. "Why is there no wall and door to the bathroom?! It's in the same room!" She whined loudly. Bo Gum couldn't stop laughing and sat up as he tried to compose himself.
"Remember, this room is for couples or just one person, so there wouldn't have needed to be a wall and door for the bathroom" He said as he attempted to keep a straight face which wasn't working.
"But. This. It's just ridiculous!" Sohee sobbed as Bo Gum sniggered. 
"There's a curtain you can pull across which separates the bathroom from the rest of the room." He explained to her.
"Oh." Sohee stuttered as she glanced up at the curtain rail. Bo Gum began laughing again as Sohee grabbed her slippers from her feet and threw them at him.
"Ow! Not again!" He whined loudly.

 

"Jung Sohee, we need to stop meeting like this." Bo Gum teased as they sat beside each other on the edge of the bed. Sohee looked at him as she began laughing. He chuckled and she went straight faced as she nodded to him. 
"Our meetings can't happen like this." Bo Gum joked as they both started laughing again.
"At least it's not a motel. That would raise some awkward issues." Sohee joked. Bo Gum raised his eyebrows as they both laughed.
"But you can do the same things in a hotel that you can do in a motel..." Bo Gum trailed off, teasing her as he winked. Sohee jumped up off the bed beside him. She quickly grabbed a food menu from the side and opened it up to hide her face.
"Are you gulping behind that?" Bo Gum tessed her again.
"No." Sohee said as she coughed because she was gulping. 

 

"Should we order some food?" Sohee suggested. 
"Does the phone work?" Bo Gum joked.
"Can I borrow your hoodie?" Sohee joked afterwards. They both laughed and remembered of the first time they shared a hotel room, the same time they started dating which was a year ago now. 
"Order anything." Bo Gum told Sohee as he laid back on the bed. 
"You'll regret that." Sohee joked. Bo Gum shot back up as Sohee held the phone to her ear and stuck her tongue out at him. 
"You wait till you get off that phone" Bo Gum warned her. Sohee chuckled before quickly talking to the woman on the other end of the phone. Bo Gum wandered around the room as he waited for Sohee to finish ordering on the phone. 
She finished and put the phone down. She turned to Bo Gum who was smirking to her and her eyes were widened.

 

"I've just ordered... but this is your room..." Sohee stuttered.
"It's fine. Everyone knows I'm dating now." Bo Gum reassured her as he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her to hold her in his arms. "Don't worry about it." He told her again. She nodded and smiled to him. He smiled as he kissed her forehead.
"Maybe we should just stay in hotel rooms forever so I can be with you forever." Bo Gum told Sohee as they hugged each other. 
"You ordered a lot of food." Bo Gum joked.
"You told me to order anything." Sohee told him as she smirked. He laughed and nodded to her. 
"At least the phone worked this time." Bo Gum said happily as he sat back down on the edge of the bed. Sohee sat on the armchair next to the dresser and they looked at each other happily in silence.

 

"Can we cuddle tonight?" Bo Gum asked her. She nodded to him and smiled. He began grinning to her excitedly. "You know how much I like your cuddles" He said happily. Sohee laughed and nodded. They sat talking for a while until there was a knock at the door. Bo Gum jumped up as Sohee went out of sight from the door. He thanked someone before wheeling in a trolley of dishes and drinks. 
"Really?! How can we eat all of this?!" He whined as Sohee laughed loudly.
"We'll eat it all." Sohee told him as she smirked.  They both sat down at the table and laid the dishes out between them.
"Are you having a bath or a shower?" Bo Gum asked Sohee. She shook her head and Bo Gum laughed.
"There's a curtain! I won't see anything!" He whined loudly. Sohee showed him a straight face before she started eating and he laughed.

 

~

 

Sohee winked at Bo Gum and they both started laughing. "Yah! Come here!" Bo Gum called out to her. Sohee shook her head as she laughed and ran away from him. She hid behind the curtain which separated the bathroom from the rest of the room. He laughed as he ran across the room and hugged her as she was trapped inside the curtain. He quickly pulled the curtain as it unravelled and she fell out of it into his arms. 
"I've got you. And I'm not going to let you go." Bo Gum said happily as he picked her up whilst they both laughed loudly again. 
"Put me down!~" Sohee squealed whilst laughing. Bo Gum shook his head as he carried her across the room and dropped her on to the bed. She laid on the bed as Bo Gum leaned over her. He kissed her once before covering her face in kisses. She squealed as it tickled and he laughed as he pulled the blankets over the top of them.

 


 

Sohee wandered out of the lift first as Bo Gum delayed slightly. Even though they were dating and everyone knew they were, he still wanted to protect Sohee so they thought it was best to leave the hotel separately instead of together. Sohee wandered through the hotel lobby, holding her backpack straps when she saw him. She stopped abruptly and looked up properly. Her eyes widened and she froze on the spot. Bo Gum looked up and noticed Sohee had stopped and frozen. He frowned as he walked across the lobby to see what she was looking at. His eyes widened when he moved to the side and saw him. He stopped and raised his sunglasses up slightly. 

 

"Choi..." Sohee stuttered awkwardly. The tall guy raised his sunglasses on to the top of his head and his eyes widened. 
"Oh! Jung Sohee!" He cried out surprised. Sohee looked down awkwardly and nodded to him. Bo Gum was stood in the distance watching them. He glared at Choi angrily and watched Sohee looking awkward. Bo Gum watched as he heard a girl shout before running up to Choi and clinging to his side.
"Yeobo!" The girl called out as she ran up to Choi and clinged to his side. She followed Choi's eyeline to find Sohee stood there.
"Oh! Sohee!" She cried out surprised as well. 
"Jaehee..." Sohee said awkwardly. Suddenly, someone took Sohee's hand and held it tightly. She looked to her side to find Bo Gum stood there.

 

He took his sunglasses off and hung them on the pocket of his jeans. "Choi. Jaehee. It's nice to see you again." Bo Gum said to them as he smiled. They both looked at him surprised.
"Wow. Park Bo Gum. I heard the rumours, so they are true." Choi said surprised. Jaehee clinged to Choi more as she glared at Sohee and Bo Gum. Bo Gum smiled to him and nodded. 
"We were just leaving, we have schedules. Book signings and filmings. Goodbye." Bo Gum told them as he held Sohee's hand tightly and led her out of the hotel, leaving Choi and Jaehee stood in shock behind them. 
"We are better than them Sohee, don't think about them." Bo Gum reassured Sohee as he put his glasses back on. Sohee nodded as she pulled her hand away from Bo Gum's as she was worried about reporters seeing them.

 

"I'm not thinking about them, if that never hapoened then we might not be together now. They are welcome to each other." Sohee told Bo Gum. He looked at her and smiled proudly. 
"We would be. I should have confessed to you before you started dating Choi." Bo Gum whispered to her as he smirked. She smiled and a black van pulled up in front of them.
"I'll see you later." Bo Gum told Sohee as they waved to each other.
"I'll meet you in our usual place." Sohee joked to him. He laughed and nodded to her. Their usual place - a hotel room. 
Bo Gum jumped into his van and looked out his window which was down. He shot a heart at Sohee and she laughed as she did the same. "I love you Jung Sohee!" He called out quickly before quickly doing his window up. Sohee laughed and nodded to him. 

THANK YOU FOR READING, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.