Ten

Squeaky Clean

Jaebum and Jinyoung made it a point to visit Jackson and Mark every few weeks to make sure everything was going good for the couple.  Today, they wanted to see if Mark was making any progress since his visit to therapist. Jinyoung had his doubts. He believed deep down that Mark could stop, but he didn't believe that he would do it anytime soon. Jaebum on the other hand knew that if Mark really put his mind to something he could do it, and this was one of those things.

Jinyoung didn't bother to knock, walking in without saying a word. He just wanted to know what was happening. He sniffed the air, noticing the lack of bleach. That was a start. "Stop doing that. You look like a crazy person."Jaebum grabbed the younger's hand, pulling him back. 

"I can't help it. What if he just got worse than before? I want Mark to healthy." Jaebum kissed Jinyoung's forehead. 

"We all do. Don't worry. I'm sure Jackson has everything under control.

-

Jackson did not have anything under control. After a few trips to the therapist and the doctor, Mark had broken down all the sources to his problem. He stopped cleaning so much that he went through all the supplies and threw most of them out. Sure, he still had times where he had too do a through cleaning and the apartment would smell like bleach and Lysol for a few days, but he didn't do it every day. Mark had made a lot of progress. But now when they had spring cleaning to do there was nothing to clean with. "Yi En, where did you put the Windex?"

"I threw it away. Didn't you read the list I wrote? It has all the ones I got rid of on it." Jackson sighed, moving to the fridge to read the bright green sticky pad. It had a bunch of cleaning supplies written on it. He rolled his eyes. Most of the supplies were things he would need later. He was glad that Mark wasn't making a big deal out of cleaning anymore, but he wished the older had kept all the supplies. Looks like the wouldn't be finishing his spring cleaning.

-

"Jinyoung eomma! When did you get here?" Mark rushed to the younger, engulfing him in a hug. Jinyoung pushed the older away slightly. 

"I'm not your mother." Mark chuckled softly, moving away from Jinyoung.

"Yeah, I know, but you sure worry like one. I should just call you my Korean Mother." Jinyoung rolled his eyes, moving past Mark to sit at the kitchen table. Jaebum followed behind him. "What brings you two here?" Jaebum sighed.

"Jinyoung was worried about you. As usual. He just wanted to see how you were doing, y'know." Mark nodded, sitting down across from Jinyoung.

"You don't have to worry so much. Jinyoungie. I'm perfectly fine. The therapy is really working. Jackson was right." 

"I'm always right." Jackson entered the room quickly walking to the table. He sat down next Mark, giving the older a chaste kiss. Jinyoung snorted, leaning close to Jaebum. 

"Well, it really has been working. This place seems a little bit messier since we were last here." Mark raised his eyebrows. he hadn't even noticed the mess.

"Are you sure? We've been doing spring cleaning."

"Trying too." Jackson interjected. "Someone decided they were going to throw out a majority of the cleaning supplies." Mark smiled sheepishly. Jaebum chuckled.

"It's not even spring. Why are cleaning so early?" Mark frowned, looking at Jaebum. Did he even have to ask that question? Jaebum blinked slowly, realizing his mistake. "Uh, never mind." Jinyoung smiled. He was glad that Mark was getting help he needed. It was about time.