Nine

Squeaky Clean

Mark pleaded and screamed his heart out all the way to therapist's office. He even made a scene inside the building. Luckily no one was inside except the secretary. "Yi En, please quit acting like a child." The older stuck out his lips in pout, sitting down on the floor. Jackson sighed, looking back at the secretary. "I'm so sorry about this. He doesn't want to be here. He thinks he doesn't have a problem." The lady smiled slightly.

"Don't worry about it. A lot of people are like that. Although I've never seen an adult do that." She pointed toward Mark, making Jackson turn around. He rolled his eyes looking down at Mark. He was sitting on his stomach, picking at the decorative rug. He didn't have anything to say about what he was doing.

"Neither have I." Jackson turned back to the secretary. "How long will it be?" She smiled again.

"He can go right in."

-

"Can I just go home?" Mark sat in front of therapist, ignoring most the questions thrown at him. 

"I would like to send you home Mark, but our time isn't over yet. Plus I would like to make some progress on your issue."

"But I don't have an issue!" Mark was on the verge of yelling at the therapist, Simon. He was tired of people telling him there was something wrong.

"Okay. I understand. You don't have a problem." Mark blinked at the older. Didn't he just spend the last hour telling him there was something wrong? What was going on?

"You don't think I have a problem?" Simon shook his head.

"If you don't think so, then I don't think so. Do other people say you do?" Mark nodded slowly.

"Everyone does. Even my boyfriend." Simon nodded, writing something down on his clipboard. He was using a small form of reverse psychology. He had used it a lot on many patients with OCD. It had worked previously and he hoped it would work easily on Mark.

"What do they say about it?" Mark sighed, he never liked what they had to say about his cleaning. 

"They say it's unhealthy. That it's bad for me. Jackson never used to say anything about it, but now he's really worried about me. I know he means well, but I can't help myself. I just have to clean. If not I think I might go crazy. I'm not even sure if I like cleaning, but it just has to be done." Simon wrote more stuff down, adding to his list of adjustments.

"I don't think cleaning is unhealthy. It's very good for the body and mind." Mark nodded, listening attentively to every word. "But only if it's done in moderation. Did Jackson try to help with that?" Mark thought back to yesterday. He nodded slightly.

"Well, he did try. But I didn't stick to the plan. I even skipped class to clean." Simon nodded, looking over to his clock. His time with Mark was up and he had made some progress.

"Alright, Mark. I think you did well today. I have a little project I want you to take on if you think you can do it." Mark nodded at the older. He was ready to take on anything. "I want you to try stop cleaning one thing in your house. Something small like a window or a table. You have to be able to hold off on cleaning that one thing for a whole week and report back to me. If you can do that, things will get better. Do you think you can do that?" Mark gulped. He didn't think he would be able to do this task, but he would try. He nodded, agreeing. Simon smiled. "Good. I'll see you in a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! I'm sorry that this took me so long to write, but I am super busy with school and work. I'm trying to keep my schedule in order, but I'm trying to work it.

Okay, so here is the current plan that I have going on right,

<.< Squeaky Clean is running for a few more chapters. At the current moment I have three more chapters if things go well.

<.< A new story called 'Escape The Drift' will be published the day after Squeaky Clean finishes. I can not give out anymore details for this, you'll find out more when the time comes.

<.< When 'Escape The Drift' comes out I will be gifting One-shots to people who want a special story. You can start requesting now if you would like.

Alright that is it for now guys. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Kamsahaminda! Annyeong!