Finally

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

'Okay that's it for today people!'

Jaehwa shout and all of them clap their hands feeling satisfied with the new dance moves. Jaehwa is searching for Jimin to ask him to join her for drinks. She went through the crowded spot and sees Jimin is talking with girls. He even show them his abs. Jaehwa roll her eyes and call out for him.

'Jimin!'

He didn't listen. Maybe he's really into talking to them and now he's start taking off his shirt. The girls hands start touching his abs. Jaehwa huff and goes to them. 

'Having fun showing your abs until you didn't heard me calling you?'

'Huh? I didn't he- owwwww oww!'

She pull his left ear. The girls retreat their hands and excuse theirself.

'Let me help you show your abs to other people.'

Jaehwa walk around but still pulling his ear like a mother would do to her naughty kid. People laugh looking at Jimin who is being pull by his ear, walking around the room shirtless. Some of the girl squeal seeing his muscles. 

'Oww Jae! It hurt!'

Little by little people start to getting less and lesser because they all went home. Jimin immediately rub his red ear right after she pull her hand away.

'Why were you showing your abs to those girls?'

'Well they said they wanted to look..so I just showed it.'

'JUST SHOWED? You're so unbelievable. Next time if someone says that she want to look at your 'thing', just show it.'

Jaehwa shakes her head and but she immediately stop shaking her head and start to walk backward until her back hit the mirror behind them because Jimin is walking closer to her.

'What are you doing Min?'

Jimin is standing so close to her right now staring straight into her eyes. Lips inches away. 

After few seconds staring into each other eyes, his eyes start to move down and stop on her thin lips. There's just two of them left now. Other people has gone home. He gulp down before he start leaning in. Jaehwa just stare at his moving lips. They can feel each others breathing. 

As he was about to kiss her,someone drop his water bottle making both of them parted away. The man apologize to them and leave the room. Jimin rub the back of his neck while looking down. Jaehwa eyes divert to his abs. She's amazed but then she realize that she is drooling. She quickly throw his shirt.

'Put this back on. We're going out to drinks.'

'Really! You're asking me out?'

'Hurry up and put on your shirt. I'll wait you downstairs.'

Jimin quickly put on his shirt and Jaehwa pick up her things walk out from the room down to her bike. Jimin switched off the lights and fans before he start running down the stair.

'What are you waiting for? Go start your bike engine.'

'I thought we're going with one bike.'

'Eh no. Ride your own.'

Jimin sneer and goes to his bike. They start to rode off to this nearest restaurant. It's not that expensive and it's not too cheap. They walk into the building and start searching a table. Jimin saw one and nudge her arms to tell her to follow him. 

They both sit down across each other. The waitress take their order and leave them. Jimin suddenly pout out of nowhere. 

'Why are you pouting?'

'Your fault. My ear is hurting right now.'

Jaehwa ignore him. They bantered with each other because of his ear. While they were trying to win the fight, a girl stand beside Jaehwa. 

'Jaehwa?'

Both of them turn their head to the owner of the voice. It's Yuri. Jaehwa smiles to her and stand up to greet her properly.

'Yuri. What a coincidence meeting you here.'

'Maybe it's a fate.'

Jaehwa chuckle totally forget about her partner. Jimin fake a cough to get their attention. Jaehwa turn her body around and chuckle. 

'Yuri,Jimin. Jimin,Yuri.'

'Annyeong..'

Jimin smile charmingly making her flutter. Jimin is trying to flirt with her but Jaehwa quickly stand between them, breaking their eyes contact. Jimin lightly kick her leg for that. 

'Are you alone?'

She ask while rubbing her leg. Yuri nod her head. 

'Yeah. My housemate is hungry so I came to buy some food. The order is not ready yet so I have to wait.'

'Oh why don't you join us?'

Jimin said while tilting his head to the side to see Yuri's face.

'Is it okay? I mean will I not disturb your date?'

'What? No no no. This monkey and I are not dating.'

Jimin is kinda upset but he just goes with her. 

'Yeah I won't date this alien.'

Jaehwa glare him hard for calling her that. Jimin stuck his tongue out to her. Yuri just giggle seeing them being childish.

'Here.'

He stand up pulling the chair beside him for Yuri but Yuri already took a seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter