Sweetest Regret

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENJOY シ

----------------

Continuing from last chapter.. 

'Sooyeon ah?'

Jaehwa slowly push the door and she was surprise to see the house are a mess. The cushions on the floor, the television is on but there's no one watching it. After she close the door, she put her helmet down on the coffee table and clean up the mess.

She pick up the remote and turn it off. When she was about to put it on the table, she notices that there's a blood on the floor.

After she saw that, of course she would only think one person. She becomes worry for her. 

'Sooyeon'

She walk around the house, looking for her wife. She panic when she saw more blood on the floor. She follows the blood stains which lead her to their bedroom. 

She quickly walk inside the door and the scene in front of her is just too much to handle. It's a horror. 

'Jae..'

'Sooyeon!'

She's laying on the floor with a bloody knife beside her. When she heard her name being called out softly, Jaehwa quickly run to her, with her trembling hand, she cup her tummy that's bleeding a lot. Another hand cupping her purple blue ish, like she was beaten up a lot.

'What happened?! Oh my God..'

'Jae..'

'Sshhh.. Don't say anything.. Just stay with me and don't close your eyes.. I'll bring you to the hospital okay?'

She pick her up and run out of the room, to their car.

--------------------------

She's currently sitting outside the emergency room, biting her bottom lips, hands trembling with blood. Tears streaming down her face as she waits. 

'Jae!'

She was pull into a hug by Taeyeon. She called TaeNy to inform about Sooyeon and they decided to come and accompany her. As for Tiffany, she forced Taeyeon to drove the fastest she can and luckily they are safe and sound when arrived at the hospital. 

'What happened?'

Taeyeon pull away from the hug and asked her, who is sniffling. Tiffany took a seat beside Jaehwa as she rub her back to calm her down. 

'I don't know.. I came home and the house was a mess.. Blood everywhere.. Then s-she..'

Jaehwa broke down when she remembered the situation again and TaeNy quickly hug her. After few minutes, she finally have calm down, only few sniffles comes from her. She wipes her hands using her shirt but Tiffany stop her, telling her that she should go to the toilet. 

'I'm not leaving her.'

'She's safe Jae. Go wash your hands.'

'No i-'

The emergency room's door open revealing a doctor who is full with blood. The three of them quickly stand up and goes to her. 

'Any relative of Mrs.Park Jung?'

'I'm her wife. How is she doctor?'

'She's losing a lot of blood and ,with having 2 more life in her body, the babies might be a problem too. One side of her stomach has been stabbed by something sharp and the wound is kinda deep.'

The three of them cover their mouth using their hands. Jaehwa walk up closer to her and hold her by the shoulders. 

'Please save my wife.'

'We need your permission to remove the babies..'

'Just do anything.. but please save the mother.'

The doctor excuse herself to go and continue her undone work. Jaehwa slumped on the seat with her hands covering her face. TaeNy share a look before they just pray the best for them.

'Be strong Jae..'

------------------------

'Sinb!'

Jimin jog up to her who is running away after what she did to him. They went to a beach for a nice walk and Sinb who just happened to be a playful today, poured sand in Jimin's hair. 

'Come here Sinb! You can't run after what you did!'

Jimin stopped because he's tired. He is panting with few coughs. Sinb turn around, giggling while looking at the tired Jimin. 

'Catch me if you can!'

Sinb dance like a dork until she doesn't realize that Jimin is currently aiming at her, running like a lighting bold now. When she was about to wiggle her , she scream high pitched feeling her feet are off of the ground. 

'Got you!'

'Put me down Jimin!'

'Oh sure. I will put you down but after this!..'

He run to the water and throw her. Jimin laugh loudly looking at the pouting girl. Sinb whines as she punch and slap Jimin's body few times, releasing her anger. 

'Look what you just did! Now I'm soaked!'

'Ow owww okok stop! I'm sorry!'

Sinb ignore his words and just continuing slapping him. Jimin giggle when he hears small huff coming from the girl while she's punching and slapping him. He bravely stop her and lean forward to capture her lips. 

Sinb was caught off guard by the sudden movement from him but somehow she managed to move her head away. 

'What do you think your doing Jimin?!'

'You keeps on hurting me so I thought a way to stop you.'

'By what? Kiss me?'

'Yeah..'

'Dream on.'

Sinb sneer and walk away from him, to his car. Jimin shakes his head with small chuckle before he runs to her, engulfed her into a hug. 

'Don't be mad at me Sinb.'

'I'm not mad. Just.. Aishh you're annoying you know?'

'Yes yes. I get that a lot.'

Jimin was about to say further more but her phone vibrates, making them apart from each other. Sinb turn around as she just look at Jimin's phone, eying every letter he's tapping.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter