Caught In A Lie

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

There's no one else she should blame this on other than Jimin. The man that she accidentally slept with. When her wife is asleep, she called Jimin and decided to meet him somewhere around the city to talk about what Jaehwa has requested. 

She wear her cozy brown coat and a pair of gloves because the weather tonight is very cold and windy. Also because Jaehwa adviced her to wear a coat whenever she's out of the house because she doesn't want her to catch a cold and effect on the baby that she's carrying. 

She peck Jaehwa's forehead and whisper something on her ear. More like an apology or something near that. Sooyeon's thought was wrong.

Jaehwa is actually not sleeping. She's pretending. She has been awake for about 3 minutes while she was talking on the phone with Jimin. 

Sooyeon take her key car and she sneakily walk out from the room as she trying very hard not to make any noise while opening the door and closing it. She sighs in relieve when she has succeeded on that. 

She doesn't notices that someone is walking down the stairs and watches her walk to the door without opening any lights. 

------------------------

She texted Jimin to meet her at the lake near the restaurant that they had dinner that night. She sits on the bench and look at the stars, waiting for a man named Park Jimin. 

He's finally arrived. He's wearing a black hoodies and a track suit like he's just finished his morning jog when it's actually in a middle of a night. 

'Were you jogging?'

'Yeah I was. Sometimes I jogs in the middle of the night to release my tension.'

Sooyeon stand up and look at him with a serious expression. Jimin is kinda shock with her who was asking about him and suddenly become all serious and scary like this. 

'Did you told her anything?'

He finds it hard to gulp down his saliva with her staring and glaring him with that cold expression. He nervously shakes his head to the left and right twice. 

'I didn't tell her anything. I swear.'

'Jae suspected us Jimin. She wants to do a DNA test.'

Upon hearing her name, Jimin become a little sensitive and mad. He was nervous and shaking but now he have that arrogant looking man who doesn't care about anything. 

'I told you Sooyeon. She will found out soon.'

'You're suppose to help me with this! Not reminding me about your stupid remarks! How in the world did she knew about this?! There's no one else would tell her other than you!'

'Don't shout to me Sooyeon! I told you that I didn't tell her anything! I swore already! Don't try to blame on me like it's all my fault. It's our fault.'

She cover her face with both of her trembling hands. She's having lots of feeling right now. Nervous, mad and mostly scare. She's afraid about the DNA test. She land her on the bench and sighs.

'Why did this happened to me..'

She mumbles softly not trying to say it out loud. Jimin too sighs and sits beside her but a little far because he knows that she's mad right now. He look down on his shoes and clench his teeth together. His hands start forming into a fist. With all the strength he have, he punch the bench, giving a little pressure to the girl besides him. 

'I wasn't drunk that night.. My mind kept telling me to stop us but I didn't do as what it said and just continued..'

He look at his bleeding knuckles and the blood which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter