I'm Wendy

She's a boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungwan went to the grocery store because their food supply was low. Taeyeon was to tired to do it so Seungwan dosen't have any choice. He dosen't want to starve so that's why he was now at the cashier to pay his groceries.

He decided to stroll at the park since it was just across the grocery store. Seungwan can't help but to smile, when he thought on how Irene reacted in his cheesy lines earlier.


==Earlier this morning==


Seungwan got up first , he was feeling a lot better since yesterday, thanks to Irene. He decided to check the girl who was still sleeping at his room. He went to their kitchen to cook some food for themselves.


He was humming to a song as he continue to cook their food. It was a good weekend for Seungwan to start with, the weather outside was nice and his fever was gone.


Irene got up from Seungwan's bed as soon as she smelled the food that Seungwan was cooking. She sat down and plopped herself on the chair as she was watching how Seungwan cooks.

 

"Goodmorning, are you feeling a lot better?" Irene said with her sleepy voice. This moment feels like deja vu, where someone was cooking for her and she always watch that person do it.

 

"Yes, thanks to you " Seungwan said while placing the food on the table. He sat infront of Irene. Showing her smile.

 

"Well, that's good to know then" after that the fell into a comfortable silence until...

 

"Hey, Seungwan how did you do it?" Seungwan looked at her confusingly. He raised his eyebrows at Irene.

 

"What? The food?" Irene shook her head as she points her finger at herself.

 

"How did you make me sleep last night? Do you have some kind of powers?" Seungwan chuckled at her randomness . Irene can be a kid sometimes. 

 

"Well, I just hummed a song and--" Irene cutted of his words.

 

"I know...but, even my mom can't make me sleep like what you did" Seungwan raised both of his shoulders.

 

"I don't know.....maybe my voice have some special effect on you?" Irene looked at him for a good second.

 

"Really?" Irene looked at him with an 'are you serious' look. you may not noticed it but You do have a special effect on me Seungwan...

 

(Warning : Greasy Seungwan is on)

After Irene was done taking a bath and she was now preparing her things. Seungwan was watching her as she prepares her things. Then something popped in Seungwan's head.

 

"Bae~~" Seungwan called Irene in a cute manner wich causes Irene cringe. She doesnt know if it's because she hate that surname of hers or because of Seungwan's aegyo.

 

"Yah! Don't call me that" Seungwan looked at her innocently as he tilt his head.

 

"What?"

 

"Don't call me by my surname, I hate it" Irene pouted.

 

"But I love it" Seungwan dosen't fail to make Irene blush at his words. 

 

"Yah!...just don't call me by my surname" Irene said as she looks away from Seungwan....Seriously...I don't know why his greasyness have a serious impact on me... Sighs..

 

"Son Joohyun" Seungwan was enjoying it. Irene was not prepared for it...Where was the cliff when you need it? Irene just want to jump of the cliff because of Seungwan's greasyness. Suddenly she think of something that will make him stop from saying his cheesy line.

 

"Yah! if you don't stop, i'll kiss you" Irene threatened as she look straight at Seungwan's eyes. Seungwan suddenly turned muted as he put his hands on his mouth. Telling Irene that he will st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter