Boyfriend

She's a boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Irene was busy practicing with Bogum. They have memorized their scripts already, Ms. Song was teaching them this and that, all of the things they need to think of when acting a particular scene.

 

In two days their play will be watched by all of the students in their school. Their costumes where already done and the scenery for the play, the props and all other things were already complete. Half of the props team were at the stage to plan on how to put up the background and where to place the props. All of them where very busy except for Seulgi and Seungwan. Since their job was to paint the scenery and the props, which was already done, they were now resting and just watching their classmates rehears. They were both sitting on the edge of the stage.

 

"Hey, Seulbear, what are you playing?" Seungwan said as he peeks on her phone. He was amaze on how Seulgi's fingers move fastly with the upbeat songs. 

 

"Oh, this? Superstar SMtown, it's addicting you know. Wanna try?" The game was fascinating for Seungwan , he nodded his head. Seulgi handed him her phone as she instruct him on what he should do. Since Seungwan was a fast learner he learned how to play it right away.

 

"Ok, this sounds so easy" Seungwan chose the song Airplane by F(x) . He was at ease at the first but...

 

"Oh! Ya,ya,ya!" Seungwan began to panic because he was not hitting the right circle. Seulgi who was watching began to join his chants also.

 

"Ya,yah! Hey, not that one, that! , Oh no! You missed it again" Seungwan failed eventually which made Seulgi chuckled. Seungwan was pouting.

 

"Ey! I'm not gonna play this game again" Seungwan said as he handed back the phone to Seulgi.

 

Irene was watching silently from a far, she have a mixed emotion feeling right now as she watched the two. She was happy because her both bestfriends are getting along with each other but the other half of have a heavy feeling about the closeness of the two. 

 

"Yah, that's not the Seungwan that I used to know, where's your fighting spirit?" Seulgi said which made Seungwan's confidence turn back to normal state.

 

"Ok...let me try again, i'm gonna master it this time!" Seungwan said confidently.

 

"Here try it with earphone it will help alot " Seungwan wears the earphones as he decided to play the game again. He decided to play it in medium , because the easy one was so slow for him.

 

Finally Ms. Song gave the actors and the actresses a break. Which made Irene happy. She hurriedly went to Seulgi and Seungwan.

 

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Irene said as she approached her friends. Seulgi smiled at her Bff.

 

"Just playing..." 

 

"Hey, Seulgi! We need your help here!!" One of the props team yelled. Seulgi made an ok sign. She stood up to excuse herself but Seungwan didn't notice that Seulgi left and Irene was there.

 

Irene sat next to Seungwan, which didn't go noticed by Seungwan. She stared at him , hoping that he will turn and look at her direction also but she failed. 

 

"Seungwan what are you playing?" Irene tried to grab his attention. But the sounds from Seungwan's earphone was too loud to even hear Irene calling him. 

 

"Hey" Irene tried to wave her hands infront of his face, until he finally sees the earphone that was connected to his ears. She was about to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter