Stay over

She's a boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was now starting to rain hard outside. Seungwan was on the living room with the comforter covering around his while body showing his face only. He was about to fell asleep when he heard someone rang their doorbell.

 

I thought hyung will be home by tomorrow? Well better not make him wait outside.

 

"wait! I'm coming!" Seunwgan said with his hoarse voice.

 

Seungwan hurriedly went to the front door. He almost trip over because of the comforter but he just shrug it and opened the door. 

 

"Hyung- Irene!? What are you doing here?!????" Irene looked at the cocoon like Seungwan infront of her... cute

 

" don't want let me inside first?" Seungwan scratched his head and smiled sheepishly  at Irene.

 

"Oh, sorry. Come in" Seungwan held tightly on the comforter on his body his head ache got worsen when he got home. Well, what did he expect anyways...i should've listened to Hyung and stayed here sighs....

 

Seunwgan lead Irene to the living room. Irene can't help but to smile at the adorable Seungwan beside her. She wanted to pinch his cheeks like what she wanted to do with wendy 

 

why do you resemble Wendy alot? I can't help but to admire you the way I admired her......why are you both so adorable ?

 

"so what lead you here?" Seungwan said. Instead of answering, Irene placed her hand on his forehead to check his temperature....and it hasn't change since this morning.

 

"Did you ate something already?" Irene asked him only to be answered with a confuse look.

 

"Hey, you haven't answ-" Seungwan's head throbbed really hard , he couldnt continue his words. Irene noticed it and told him to just lay on the sofa and Seungwan just do as what was told for him to do. 

 

"Well, honestly I kind of over heard your phone call with your hyung...and I felt like I need to check you since you were not feeling well since this morning...so I'm here" Seungwan smiled at Irene.

 

" So where is your kitchen , i'm gonna make you some porridge" 

 

"Just turn left" Irene manage to find the kitchen. She tied up her hair and put the apron on. She prepared all of the ingredients.....when she was done on making porridge she decided to go to Seungwan. 

 

Irene spotted him sleeping on the sofa. She went to him and squatted infront of the sofa facing the sleeping Seungwan . She scanned his face for a bit she looked at his closed eyes,then to the nose and lips all of it looks exactly like Wendy's. She shook her head and decided to wake Seungwan up.

 

"Hey, wake up, the food is done" Irene shook his body softly. Seungwan just shifted his position.

 

"Come on, you can sleep again later, you need to eat first" Seungwan didn't move from his position. 

 

"Ok you don't want to get up huh? I'll count 1 to 3 if you still didn't get up I'll kiss you, i'm serious" Irene threatened him, she dosen't know why that slip out of and she doesn't even know if that will work on him....

 

Seungwan suddenly opened his eyes and got up as quickly as he can , he went to the kitchen to get some food. Irene grinned in victory she followed Seungwan in the kitchen to join him eat. 

 

 

======

 

Irene sat infront of Seungwan. He was looking at her and Irene noticed it.

 

"What?" To tell you the truth , Irene doesn't really mind she normally doesn't want someone staring at her but Seungwan is an exception , Seungwan has a soft spot on her heart and she was still confuse....is it because she looks like Wendy or because she simply likes the company of Seungwan. whatever it is Irene still doesn't know the answer...yet.

 

"You.....please tell me that you didn't mean it" Seungwan pouted. When he was in Wendy mode , he started to like and accept skin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter