Again, Again and Again

Love Triangle (OTP's Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jae's POV-

"Hey, Jae.  What are you going to do for your birthday?" A fan shouted out.

I quickly the microphone and answered, "After finish this fan-sign, I will go to the hospital and visit her, I haven't seen her since our comeback."

A couple of Awws could be heard from the fans, I just smiled.

Although she woke up from her coma, she was still in the vegetative stage. 

"Then, I will visit the rest of TWICE and Seolhyun noona.  I haven't seen them lately." 

"Jae, it's time for your presents." Said Han.

"Alright..." I was confused.

 

Then I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes.

"It's that you Min?" I asked.

"Have a guess."  It wasn't Han that was speaking now, I recognized her voice straight away.

"Jihyo nonna, is that you talking?" I gasped.

"Do JaeWan, guess now." I was certain that Jihyo wasn't the one covering my eyes.

"Uhh...Snake Sana?" I guessed.

"Ya!" Someone shouted out from the back.  Okay, Sana was ticked off from the list.

"Dubu?"

"Ding!"

I guessed all the TWICE members, there was only one left.

"AHH!! I know!  Umm...Seolhyun nonna?"

"That's right!" I heard Jihyo said.

 

I quickly turned around and saw Seolhyun smiled at me.  I stood up and all TWICE members were all there.  Except Tzuyu.

Sana was back hugging Dahyun as always, the 2yeon couple was laughing at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter