Kisses

Love Triangle (OTP's Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jeongyeon's POV-

 

I stayed up just for one text.

Arrived safely, heading to the hospital now.

From Jae

 

The others were sleeping, I personally asked Jae to not tell them that he was transferring Tzuyu to his dad's hospital today.  That would just make the members more worried.  Especially Nayeon.  She had been losing sleep since the day we got back from Japan.  She tried to hide it but as her girlfriend and her friend for nearly 7 years, I knew something was wrong about her.  

 

Ok, message me again once everything is settled.

I  texted him back, sighed as I locked my phone.

 

I felt a pair of hands slipped around my waist.

"How many times had I told you Sana, stop being so clingy to me.  Nayeon won't like it."

"Yeah, I sure won't like it..."  My girlfriend pulled me into a back hug.

I was surprised that it was Nayeon, I may or may not had added a sleeping pill into her drink before she went to sleep.

"Can't sleep?" I asked softly.

"Umm." Nayeon rested her chin on my shoulders.

We kinda stayed silent for a while.

 

*****

 

"Do you love me?" Nayeon asked.

"I closed my eyes because I could feel Nayeon's pressed against my back.

"Of course, why did you think of that?"

"Because you never say I love you back...the last time that you say it to was when we were Japan after we-"

I flinched when she mentioned of what happened.  I hurt her, really hard.

"Jeongyeon ah...I am alright with it." Nayeon seemed to know what I was thinking.  Even though she was alright with it, I couldn't fight the guilt that was buried deep down in my heart.

"I am sorry...I never meant to hurt you..."  I started sobbing.

Nayeon started planting kisses on the back of my neck as I kept mumbling Sorry to her.  I also started to feel Nayeon's hands that were originally wrapped around my waist started to wander down to my pajamas.

"Stop, Nayeon..."  I couldn't help to whimper because of the heat now.

"What...don't you want to do things with me..." I heard her mumbled between her kisses.

"I do..." I said shyly, "But...I just..."

"What?  Scared that you are going to hurt me again?" Nayeon's fingers were dangerously close to my area.

I breathed heavily.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, just me already."

I broke off her hands around me and turned around, facing her.  I finally realised how innocent and cute she was.  She was only requesting it because of me.

 

-Nayeon's POV-

 

Jeongyeon finally turned around, she looked at me with the gentlest eyes ever.  Then, she smiled.

It all sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter