I am back

Love Triangle (OTP's Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Tzuyu's POV-

 

"Jae, I am back~"  I hung the keys on the fridge. "Jae?"

I scanned through his apartment, surprisingly everything was clean and dusted.

I walked into his bedroom and only found him sleeping soundlessly.  He was like a koala, expect he was not hugging anything.  I chuckled because I was the thing he would hug when we slept together.  I unpacked my luggage slowly, trying not to wake him up.  

 

After the unpacking, I finally had time to rest.  I sat down on the couch and checked my Instagram, I smiled when reading the post ONCE send me.  They seemed to enjoy our concert in Japan.  TWICE went touring around Asia, we returned after a week of performing in different countries.  It was an exciting experience for us.  The most important thing was I missed my lovely boyfriend by my side every day.  It was great to finally be back in Korea.

 

*****

 

"Yoda..."

"Tzuyu..."

"Tzuyu babe..."

"Ya, I know you are awake..."

I had a smile grin on my face, it was Jae.

"Come on...don't sleep on the couch.  Let me carry you back..."

"I don't want to."  I rubbed my eyes.

"Why?  It's more comfortable for you to sleep in bed."

"Because we will just sleep and not see each other until the next night."  I opened my eyes to have a good look at my boyfriend.  

"What do you want to do now?"

"Just sit here and talk to me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter