Prologue

The Magical Stone

The dorm of the trending girl group Gfriend was as peaceful as it could be. The only noise was the sound of the aircon and the constant dripping of water from the faucet. Aside from those, no other distractions were present. 

The girls were sleeping peacefully after a tiring late night performance to promote their new song 'Navillera'. The five members of Gfriend were lying down in the bed in deep slumber. Yes five. Where is the other one you ask? Well...

"HEY GUYS! WAKE UP! I GOT THIS MAGICAL STONE TO SHOW ALL OF YOU!" 

And just like that, the peace was shattered. 

Groans were heard from the other girls that were shook by the voice of one extra lil beagle. 

"Sinb, shut up. It's like 6 in the morning." Sowon who's pretty much used to Sinb's antics replied while covering her face with a pillow.

"Hey Unnie! Wake up! This stone is legit one hundred percent! Come on yo!" Sinb walked to the leader and literally shook her off the bed. 

"Hwang Eunbi!" She growled. 

"Stop talking like a hipster, Sinb." Yuju said as she climbed down the bunk bed with a yown. Obviously dissatisfied with the amount of sleep she got. 

"Yeah! Well this," Sinb with her glowing eyes showed a piece of rock to Sowon, Yuju and Eunha,  who just woke up. "Is a magical stone!" 

"Yeah." Eunha nodded. Not bothering to go against Sinb's antics today. 

"No seriously! It's magical!" Sinb shouted again as she shoved the rock closer to their faces. 

"Will you pipe down!" Sowon growled.

"It's called a rock Sinb. Made up of many different dust particles. It's a piece of earth that's normal. You can see a rock everywhere." Yuju said in a tone as if she's talking to a kindergarten kid, not like she's not though. 

"But this is different!" Sinb said, "I got this from Ebay and it only cost like 500 won so why not?" 

"You bought a rock." Sowon sighed.

"And from Ebay." Yuju rolled her eyes. 

"Why am I not surprised." Eunha sighed too. 

"Unnie..." Umji said from the bed. She was sitting up and it looks like she had been listening to the whole conversation. 

"Umji! You believe me right?!" Sinb turned to the other maknae. Umji just looked at her and shrugged. 

"Sinb, throw that rock or decorate it or whatever I don't care. Let us go back to sleep." Sowon said with a yawn. She envied Yerin who was sleeping amidst the commotion Sinb has caused.

"But unnie-" Sinb was about to whine when the rock suddenly lit up, almost as if it was shining. This got the attention of the other members as well as Sinb who was holding it. 

"The piece of earth is shining." Umji said. 

"I'm having a really crazy dream right now. Though any dream with Sinb in it is crazy." Yuju sighed. 

The light of the rock got shinier. Eventually it engulfed the room in a blinding light. The members shouted from the lack of vision. Later on the light cleared. 

The four girls' mouth went agape with that they saw. In the place of Sinb, stood six other Sinbs. Yes plural. With ssss. 

Six Sinbs with the same identical face and clothes stood before them. However slight differences can be seen. One was smiling so wide at them. One was staring blankly at them. The other seemed strangely feminine while one seemed a bit boyish. And the last looked so innocent like she doesn't know a thing about the world. 

"Yep. I'm going crazy." Yuju managed to choke out.

"Then that means I'm crazy too." Sowon whispered. 

"Unnies!" 

The six Sinbs said in unison. The six were equally shocked as they looked at each other having the same face as them. 

"Why is there five of me?" One of the Sinbs said. 

"That Sinb is weird!" She said again while pointing to a Sinb who has her hands in her pocket and looking up, acting as if she's the boss or something. 

"Says the lookalike me who keeps on shouting! You're noisy..." She grunted. Well, you won't see two Sinbs bickering every day. 

"What the hell is happening?" Umji asked. 

"Mind your language kid!" Sowon scolded.

"Really? You'll scold her now Sowon?" Yuju raised an eyebrow. 

"Wait...uhm.." A shy soft voice said. 

The four Gfriend members turned to look at the owner of the voice. It was a Sinb who was looking down and fidgeting her fingers. 

"Can we talk about how to turn me back? Or to even how this happened?" She slightly looked up but looked down once again. "But if you don't want to then that's fine..." 

"Why is Sinb acting like a shy kid? That's the last thing I'll see her do." Eunha said. 

"Why not? She's soo cutee!" Umji smiled at the Shy Sinb. The shy Sinb turned red and turned away. 

"Well, back to the matter at hand, that Sinb is right. We have to fix this problem. Whatever this is." A Sinb who looked mature said. 

Sowon stared at that Sinb, marvelling at the fact that Sinb was acting mature for once. 

"I know! It was because of the magical stone!" The loud Sinb said. 

Yep, that was the Sinb Sowon hated. 

"That's ridiculous." The boyish Sinb said while raising her eyebrow at the loud Sinb. 

"But what else could be the reason why there are five identical Sinbs with different personalities?! I personally hate that shy one!" The loud Sinb said. 

"What's there to hate about me? I would appreciate if you won't be all crazy all the time. We're a girlgroup, don't ruin your image." The shy Sinb managed to stutter out. Umji found it cute. 

"I agree with this Sinb. I little bit of feminine vibe would do for you." The mature Sinb said. Sowon admired her even more. 

"Hey! Being boyish is better. You have control." The boyish Sinb smirked. Eunha blushed when she saw that Sinb's charming smirk. 

"If you would all shut up then my life would be better." A chill went up in everyone's spine. It was the first time that Sinb said anything. And it was in a monotone cold voice. Her face showed blankness and she had the coldest stare ever. Yuju gulped, that was the side of Sinb who she admired. For no reason actually, she just admired Sinb as a cold person.

Then suddenly, Yerin said something from her bunk bed, in a voice that's not hers.

"That loud Sinb is correct. This was the doing of the magical stone. It's purpose is to split the different personalities of an individual and make five different versions of that person. In this case, the original Sinb has turned into five other person that looks like her but has different sides of her." The voice from Yerin sounded like a man, so they knew Yerin was being possesed. 

"Nothing really surprises me anymore." Eunha sighed when she heard that Yerin talk.

"So how do we turn her back?" Sowon sighed as she looked at Yerin. 

"An act of true love can put the missing pieces together." Yerin said. 

"And I thought this story wasn't cliche." Yuju said. 

"No seriously. If each of you make a Sinb fall for you, then she'll turn back into one whole Sinb. But one member each takes only one version of Sinb." Yerin explained. 

"We have to make Sinb fall inlove?" Umji asked for clarity. 

"Yes. It's pretty simple actually. If the Sinb has fallen for you, she'll just disappear. And if you make all the Sinbs fall inlove then they will materialize into the original Sinb." 

The Gfriend members nodded. They've acknowledge this as one big crazy dream. 

Yerin moved closer to the boyish Sinb. "So, this side of Sinb is the oppa version of her. Also the flirty one. And the cool one. Yep, that's the girl crush Sinb. Eunha can take care of her." 

Eunha blushed, "What? Why me?! I want the mature one!" 

"No. The mature one belongs to Sowon." 

Sowon looked back at Yerin in shock. 

"Well, I know you've wanted a Sinb who would follow you and agree with you. Not someone who keeps teasing you. The mature one is the normal one. Caring one, and feminine one. Sowon can have her." 

Sowon looked at the mature Sinb who was smiling at her. "This is a nice dream." Sowon thought. 

"This cute little shy one is Umji's. I know you wanted to act like an unnie for once Umji. So you can have this innocent beagle. This version of Sinb is the cute, shy, and innocent one. Make sure to take care of her." Yerin smiled at the maknae.

Umji looked at the shy Sinb who was looking down while taking slight glances at her. Umji smiled.

Yerin then moved closer to the cold Sinb, "This Sinb has a tendency to be rude. She's also cold. And she doesn't care about anything. This is the Sinb you usually see with a poker face. She's high maintenance. Making her fall inlove is a hard job, but I'm giving it to Yuju since she has a crush on this side of Sinb." 

Yuju got shocked but when she looked at the cold Sinb she felt motivated. "I'm making her fall for me. I'll thaw that frozen heart." Yuju thought. 

"And this loud and crazy one is mine." Yerin said while wrapping her arms around the loud Sinb, "Well not really mine since I just possesed Yerin. But this crazy one is Yerin's. You know the only one who could ever stand this annoying little human being is Yerin. So that's settled." 

Yerin moved to the middle of the group, "I'll come back once you've completed the mission. Until then, bye felicia!" She dubbed. 

And there was a blinding light once again. After the light cleared, Yerin was back to normal. 

"Why am I standing? Why are you all looking at me?" She asked her members. She turned around and saw five Sinbs. "I'm having a really crazy dream. There are five Sinbs."

---

It's been so long since I wrote a fanfic. I'm keeping my other stories in hiatus for a while. 

Tell me what you think so far about this story. If you want me to continue this or not. And omg I've just recently become a Gfriend fan and Sinb is my bias. 

Gfriend needs more fanfics. And tell me which couple you want to go first ;), since for each chapter, I'll have only one couple.