Boyish Sinb

The Magical Stone

TMS CHAPTER 1 

"You know, you're supposed to make me fall inlove with you, not the other way around." Sinb looked at Eunha in the eye. 

Eunha looked away, "It's not my fault you're so touchy." She mumbled. 

"Were you saying something?" Sinb asked as she moved closer to Eunha. 

"Yes. I need you to move away. Too close." Eunha slightly pushed Sinb. 

Sinb shrugged, "How can I turn back if you're like this. You don't even initiate skin contact. You can't even look at me in the eye." 

"That's because you're so freaking charming. The normal Sinb is charming already, but you are so more than her." Eunha whispered. 

"And there you go again saying things I can't hear." Sinb sighed. "Anyway, are you finished?" 

Eunha nodded as she chewed her final spoon of food. Sinb called for the waiter and payed the bill. 

"Ah-hey! I was going to pay." Eunha pouted. 

"Pabo. Like I'm letting you pay. Come on, let's go." Sinb reached for her hand and dragged her outside the restaurant. 

Eunha had a problem. Her members told her to go on a date with the boyish Sinb and attempt to make her fall inlove with her. But with Sinb's chivalry and romanticness, if that was even a word, well, she's the one falling for Sinb. 

"Let's go to the haunted house!" Sinb smiled. 

And Eunha realized that this Sinb knew how to make people fall inlove with her. She was a player. She was asking Eunha to go to the haunted house to show off her braveness or something. 

"I'd rather ride the rollercoaster." Eunha pulled Sinb away from the Horror Booth.

"Hey. Don't be scared. I got you. I won't leave your side, I'll protect you. So you don't have to worry." It was that charming smile that always has Eunha mesmerized. 

"You have a way with words." Eunha slightly punched Sinb's arm while looking away to hide her blushing face. 

"I stand true to my words." Sinb looked at the Horror Booth. 

Eunha can see the determination in Sinb's eyes. Compared to the original Sinb, it was a mix of various emotions. Sometimes, Sinb was insecure and scared. This side of Sinb however, looked so sure. So determined. Confident even. This was the Sinb who was sometimes leading their group whenever their leader Sowon can't. Whenever they would just break down, this Sinb would bring them up. Inspire them by being an example. In many ways, this Sinb wasn't just the tomboyish type, she is so much more than that Sinb Oppa the fans want to call her. 

Eunha has fallen. Even before Sinb got split into five personalities. She's been inlove with Sinb ever since. Especially this side of the girl. But now, it feels like something is missing. Sinb is Sinb as a whole. Composed of many different emotions and personalities. The charming boyish Sinb infront of her isn't the Sinb she loved. Yet, why is it now that this side of Sinb has gotten her head over heels.

"You keep staring. Am I that handsome to you?" Sinb once she noticed the older looking at her. 

"You're beautiful and handsome at the same time. How is that possible..." Eunha seriously said. Sinb was taken aback by the older's words. She was the one who usually complements the other. This was the first time Eunha  said something about her. 

"Yeah, well, I'm awesome that way." Sinb looked away and made a forced smirk. 

In the end, the two didn't enter the Horror Booth nor the Rollercoaster ride. They decided to just play arcade games. 

They were at a shooting game where if you made three shots, a price would be given. 

"Do you want that bear?" Eunha asked Sinb who has her arms around her shoulders.

Sinb looked at her and shrugged. 

"I'll get it for you!" Eunha ran to the booth and tried to make three shots. Five chances was given to her and yet not a single shot was made. 

Eunha looked heartbroken. She really wanted to give Sinb the life sized teddy bear. 

Unknowingly, Sinb was watching her determination. Chuckling constantly at the other girl's cuteness whenever she couldn't make a shot. Sinb herself didn't realize she was admiring the older girl's perseverance. 

"Another try!" Eunha said as she paid another 100 won to have another try. 

Sinb shook her head while smiling. She walked closer to Eunha and took the basketball. 

"Hey!" Eunha shouted. 

"You at basketball, yet you made a three point shot to my heart." Sinb said as she positioned to shoot the ball. 

Eunha looked at her. Shocked at what she heard. "You like me?!" She asked a little bit to loud. 

Sinb released the ball and it went in. "Don't get too happy. I was just flirting." Sinb smirked at her. 

Eunha punched her arm and looked away. 

"Well, if she really did fall for me then she would disappear. So I guess it hasn't happened yet." Eunha sighed. 

Sinb made the second shot and she smiled at Eunha. 

"I'm really good at sports you know. I'm the athletic Sinb." She smiled. 

"Yeah. Also the teasing and over confident one." Eunha smiled. She was getting more comfortable with this Sinb. 

"You know that's not true." Sinb smiled as she made the third final shot. A life sized bear was given to her. 

"For you." Sinb offered it to Eunha. 

"I was going to win it for you. But instead you won it for yourself." Eunha sighed. 

"I wanted the bear so that I could give it to you. If you don't accept it then I'll just give this to that girl over there." Sinb pointed to a girl who was equally gorgeous and pretty like she was a model. 

"Fine. I'll take it. I wanted to win it for you though." Eunha pouted. 

"Someday maybe you can win it for the real me. The whole me, including my dark and biggest emotions. My different personalities that would confuse you sometimes. If you'll fall for Sinb, don't fall for just one side of Sinb. Don't just fall for me. But rather Sinb as a whole." Sinb smiled. It was a geniune smile compared to her smirks and charming smiles. She smiled because she wanted to, not for the purpose of making Eunha fall for her.

"You say that like you're so sure that I like you." Eunha said as she hugged the teddy bear.

"You're easy to read." Sinb smiled, "Let's go home."

When they reached home they were surprised to see Sowon and mature Sinb scolding Yerin and loud Sinb.

"What's happening?" Eunha asked.

"Yerin and the loud Sinb were making a mess out of the dorm." Yuju answered. Beside her was cold Sinb who was staring away.

"I'm not surprised." Umji said. She was also at the sofa sitting with shy Sinb. 

"You two have to clean the graffiti you made on the wall before dinner. Or else you won't eat." Sowon said. Mature Sinb was beside her nodding. 

"Geez, fine." Loud Sinb pouted and pulled Yerin with her to clean their mess. 

"So any progress?" Yuju whispered to Eunha

"No. This is harder than I thought it would be." Eunha sighed. 

"Well, mine's harder. My Sinb won't even talk to me. Doesn't even look at me. And when she does, it's a blank stare I get." Yuju sighed too. 

"It looks like Yerin, Umji and Sowon are doing a good job." She added. 

"Are you hungry?" boyish Sinb asked Eunha.

"We just ate. But I guess I got hungry playing." Eunha cheekily smiled. 

"Let's go get some food." Sinb led Eunha to the kitchen and they saw Sowon and mature Sinb cooking food for dinner.

Sowon has her arms wrapped around mature Sinb who was cooking. Mature Sinb would sometimes turn around for Sowon and feed her a spoon of the kimchi she was cooking. 

"How is it?" She asked.

Sowon smiled and said that it tastes good. 

"They look like a married couple." Boyish Sinb said as she reached for Eunha's hand.

"They don't even realize we're here." She added. 

"Let's give then some privacy." Eunha pulled Sinb away from the kitchen. 

"But I'm hungry." Sinb pouted. 

"Oh. Now you're cute Sinb." Eunha rasied an eyebrow at her. 

"Sinb is Sinb whenever she's hungry." Sinb said while pouting. 

"Let's wait for the food to get ready. For now, let's just watch tv." Eunha said as she sat down the sofa. Yuju and Umji are long gone and they're the only ones left. 

"Fine." Sinb said as she laid down the sofa with her head on Eunha's lap. 

This got Eunha blushing but she didn't push the younger away. Instead she carrased Sinb's hair. 

After a few minutes, the two were sleeping. Yuju and cold Sinb came to the living room to go get some food and they saw the two sleeping. 

"And I thought you had no progress." Yuju smiled as she looked at Eunha and boyish Sinb sleeping peacefully on the couch. 

"Let's eat." Yuju tried to reach for the cold Sinb's hands but before she could get close, Sinb already moved away and walked to the kitchen. 

"Right." Yuju sighed defeatedly. "I'm the one who has no progress at all." She said as she ran to catch up to her Sinb. 

It was after dinner when Eunha and boyish Sinb woke up. The lights were closed and the other members were already sleeping. 

Sinb was the first to wake up. She looked up at Eunha who was sleeping. Then she felt her heart beating fast. 

"Why..." it was unexplainable. She didn't understand. How could her heart race just by seeing a girl sleep? 

She slowly got up and stretched. She didn't want to bother the older girl. She looked back again to Eunha. Unknowingly, she was already moving closer. She didn't understand why her face was getting closer to Eunha's face. 

She didn't know why she felt a strange attraction to Eunha. She realized that she was so close to kissing the girl already, so she immidiately backed away. 

"I'm falling." She realized. A curse came from as she buried her face in her arms. "I'll disappear soon. I don't want to yet." 

Sinb realized that if she disappeared, she can't spend anymore time with Eunha. The boyish Sinb was just a part of the whole Sinb. The boyish Sinb had a separate emotion from the original Sinb. She was an entirely different person aside from the looks. 

If she disappeared, Eunha will be sad. If she disappeared, she won't get to spend time with her. It doesn't make sense why she doesn't want to disappear. If she would return to the whole Sinb then there's nothing that would change. Sinb is Sinb. And Sinb is Eunha's friend. 

That's what they are and that's what they will always be. Only a part of the whole Sinb is inlove with Eunha. Eunha on the other hand, loves the whole Sinb. 

This boyish Sinb didn't want to hurt Eunha by not reciprocating her feelings. She wanted to stay by the girl's side so Eunha won't be sad. Because deep down, boyish Sinb knows that Eunha just isn't what the whole Sinb wants. 

Sinb was taken away from her thoughts when Eunha stirred from our sleep. Eunha opened her eyes and smiled at Sinb. 

"Hey." It was that smile that made Sinb fall. Sinb decided not to fall inlove so that she won't disappear. 

It makes no sense. Either way, she would be hurting Eunha by not falling for her or by disappearing. Yet she chose to not fall inlove with her. So that there would be less pain. 

"I guess we got too tired from our date." Sinb said as she stretched. She didn't even look at Eunha. 

"There's still some leftover food. Let's eat." Eunha said. 

The two went to the kitchen and silently ate their food. It was an awkward silence. It wasn't the first time the two were left together, but now, it strangely felt awkward. 

"So uhm..." Eunha tried to start a conversation but no topic came to her mind. 

"I think I'll disappear soon." Sinb said without looking at Eunha.

"What?" Eunha frowned with her eyebrows furrowed together. 

"Nothing." Sinb stood up without looking at Eunha. She took her empty plate and placed it on the sink. 

She was about to leave the kitchen when Eunha gripped her hand. 

"What did you mean by that?" Eunha looked at Sinb sternly. Sinb didn't look back at her. 

"I think I'll disappear soon." Sinb looked back at her now with a smile. Her voice was a bit shaken. Unlike the confident and determined Sinb earlier. 

"Does that mean..." Eunha trailed off. 

"Not yet." Sinb moved away from her grip, "If I already fell for you then I would have already disappeared. So not yet." 

The younger girl moved away and walked to their room. 

That left Eunha thinking. She was so determined to complete the mission. To make Sinb fall for her. Yet, she didn't realize that if she makes Sinb fall for her, she'll disappear. She now wonders if boyish Sinb wants to disappear. 

Is that why her Sinb is so uncertain? Her Sinb sounded almost scared. Scared of disappearing. That was nothing like the normal boyish Sinb. The boyish Sinb she knows isn't scared of anything. Is determined and confident. It bothers her to know that she changed Sinb into an unsure person. 

"I need to talk to her." Eunha said as she walked towards their room. 

Eunha shared a room with the other members. So when she got inside, all the girls were looking at her, and a few other Sinbs too. 

Although the Sinbs' faces were identical, she was able to spot her boyish Sinb among the other Sinbs. 

"Let's talk?" Eunha gulped. She wasn't sure if this is a good idea. But she's doing it anyway. 

Boyish Sinb evaded her eyes but stood up and left the room. The two found themselves at the staircase outside their door. 

"What did you want to talk about?" Sinb had her hands in her pocket and looked away. 

"Look at me first." Eunha said. She was uncertain, yet determined. 

"Eunha-"

"Eunbi!" Eunha managed to raise her voice. It wasn't the time to be bashful or shy. She had to take this problem head on. She wanted to fix what she did to Sinb. 

Sinb looked at her in the eye. And then Eunha knew. The same determination and confidence she saw from Sinb's eyes were lost. Sinb currently was scared and insecure. Unsure. It was the first time she ever saw boyish Sinb so vulnerable. 

"What happened?" Eunha whispered but it was heard by Sinb.  

"I don't know." Sinb looked away again but Eunha didn't allow it this time. She hugged Sinb so the girl didn't move again from her. 

"It's the first time that I don't know. The first time that I'm uncertain. I feel scared. I...I feel like I'm falling for you. But I don't want to acknowledge it because I don't want to leave you. I don't want to disappear when you're by my side. Am I falling or have I already fallen?" 

Sinb said. A tear escaped from her eyes. 

Eunha didn't look up but she felt that the younger was crying. She higged her tighter. 

"I love you Sinb. I love the boyish side of Sinb. I love all the other sides of Sinb. I love Sinb as a whole. And I love you too. If you were to disappear, I'm sure you're still alive inside the whole Sinb. It's okay if you don't want to disappear because you want to stay by my side. And it's okay too if you fall inlove with me. You know, anything you do is okay. Because I love you for who you are." Eunha looked up at Sinb. "It doesn't matter if the whole Sinb doesn't like me. Don't worry about me. I won't get heartbroken just because a kid doesn't like me. I'm happy to know that even a part of the Sinb I love, likes me back. I'm glad and contented by the fact that you love me. Because you are Sinb. There's no boyish Sinb or mature Sinb or cold Sinb. You are a part of Sinb. And if you fall for me, that means Sinb also fell for me. Even if it's just one part of her."

Eunha teared up. "I'm happy because you like me." 

Sinb looked at Eunha. 

"I'm fading." Sinb stuttered. 

It was true. Her arms were slowly disappearing as if it wasn't there earlier. That means Sinb acknowledged it to herself that she was inlove.

"I love you." Sinb smiled. 

Finally.

It was the words she wanted to hear from Sinb. That means her mission was complete. She made boyish Sinb fall for her. 

And yet, she wasn't as happy as she thought she would be. But she kept it, because she saw the eyes of Sinb at that time. 

"Thank you for loving me. Please take care of the whole me. Accept her fully. With all her imperfections and dark sides." Sinb said. Her eyes were back with confidence and determination. It was the boyish Sinb that Eunha saw again. Not the insecure one. 

"Make sure to give Sinb the life sized teddy bear. Me, including the other sides of Sinb would love it."

Sinb said before completely fading. And Eunha was just hugging air. 

"I love you." Eunha whispered. 

It was a few minutes before Eunha realized that she wasn't alone. She turned around and saw Sowon. 

"I didn't realize that we could get hurt so much from this. I'm sorry Eunha." Sowon looked at her with pity. 

Eunha moved her head left and right with a smile. "It's just a phase. We'll eventually get over the grief of losing someone. Besides, my Sinb isn't completely gone. She'll come back as part of our Sinb." 

"But it still hurts doesn't it?" Sowon asked. 

Eunha smiled bitterly. 

Eunha didn't understand really. She once said that she loved Sinb as a whole. That she accepts her every side and personality. But why is it that she finds herself crying after she lost the boyish side of Sinb. She's hurt because she lost a side of Sinb. It's almost like Eunha fell inlove with the boyish Sinb more than the actual Sinb. 

"I'm confused Sowon." Eunha replied. 

"Me too. Everyone else is too. We all know that we like Sinb even before this whole magical stone thing happened. And to be assigned to make only a part of Sinb fall for you...it's like you're devoting your love to just a part of Sinb but not to her directly. It's hard to explain in words but I understand how frustrating it is. There's a tendency for us to fall for that side of Sinb instead of the whole one, and when we do fall for that one side of Sinb, she may disappear and it's almost like she died. Even if we say that she's a part of Sinb and eventually we'll get to see her, it just feels different. Everything about it is different. This magical stone thing is making us fall for just a part of Sinb and not as her whole. It's frustrating for both sides." Sowon said. 

"I just wish that pabo Sinb never bought that Magical Stone. Our lives would be normal without it." She added. 

Eunha nodded. Sowon was right. 

But her heart is still hurting. 


---

And I thought this was fluff. Oh well, it wasn't that sad hahahaha. So I'd like to thank all the comments for the prologue. Thank you for your support fellow buddies. 

And hey, just saying but you might get confused as to what the characters are saying as they refer to Sinb (whole Sinb) and their Sinb (a part of Sinb).

I also get confused. I hate myself for complicating such a fanfic 😂 well, that's done so I guess that's that. 

Tell me what you think about this chapter. I've planned Umji and Sinb next so let's wait for them. 

And you now this story isn't angst. It just so happened that Eunha was angsty so I made their chapter a bit sad. Maybe Umji's and Sinb's chapter will be fluff. It just breaks my heart to make a tragic story for the two squisy maknaes so maybe it won't be as sad as this one. Really it depends on my mood. 

And yeah, I don't know if I'll make an end game. Like who will the real Sinb end up with. This story isn't the type to settle down with one couple I think. Still it depends on what my mind is thinking and feeling at the moment I write the chapter. I haven't actually made an actual plot. So whatever crosses my mind, goes to this fic HAHAHAHAHAHAH. 

Okay, I'm out.