Weekend

Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Weekend

.

.

.

.

.

Jinyoung sighed in frustration. His leg moved to kick the blanket before he stands up with a messy condition like there was a storm that had just happened; crumpled face, hair that looks like a bird nest, and puffy eyes from lack of sleep.

It's Saturday.

Jinyoung feels so bored. Normally he would spend the holiday to sleep until afternoon or lovey-dovey-ing with his favorite comfy bed.

But today is different, Jinyoung doesn’t even have the desire to sleep even though he had been staying up until 3 am.

Ting. Tong.

Jinyoung looked at the clock on his nightstand. It’s still 9am. Who come to visit at this hour?

He rushed to open the door after washing his face, and found a neighbor aunt who looks at him with a gracious smile.

“Good morning, darling.” She said. Her name is Uhm Sanja, but Jinyoung called her Auntie Uhm. She is 56 years old, lives in the apartement no. 23; far apart from Jinyoung’s apartement. But she treats Jinyoung like her own son and Jinyoung loves her more than everyone here.

She is kind and warm person. She always ask Jinyoung to come for Dinner once in a while, so Jinyoung thought this time it would be the same.

“Good morning, Auntie.” Jinyoung smiles and gives her a warm hug.

“I would like to invite you for dinner today.” Jinyoung was true. He just nods as Auntie Uhm tapped his cheek softly. “It’s been a while since we eat together.”

“Sure, i would love to.”

“Ah, and please invite Jaebum too.” Jinyoung could feel his mood ruined when he heard that name. But he stays smiling because he shouldn’t disappoint Auntie Uhm.

“Okay. I’ll make sure to do that.” Auntie Uhm rubbed his hair softly before she leaves, and when Jinyoung can’t she her back as she walks farther, he finally lets out a sigh.

 

 

He locked his apartement door before goes back to the bed and cover himself in his thick blanket. Suddenly when he heard that name, a memory from 2 days ago just peep out from his mind.

After Jaebum pulled him into the elevator and wrapped him so tightly he couldn’t even breath, Jinyoung remember how he harshly get away from that damn Im Jaebum and almost knocked him to death. He was also cursed a lot and shocked Jaebum before Jinyoung realised what he just did and immediately ran away when the elevator opened.

For god’s sake, how is he supposed to face Jaebum after what happened? The latter definitely assume him as a thug or something. Yeah, it was Jaebum’s freaking fault. But Jinyoung shouldn’t have done that.

 

 

Suddenly he heard his phone ringing from the other side of the bed. Jinyoung budges lazily, his hand reaching for the phone. He couldn’t help but smiled so widely when he saw the name in the phone.

“Hello, Mark-“

“Jinyoung-aaah!!” There was a high-toned pitch from the other side of the phone and Jinyoung laughed at how sprightful it sounds.

“What? You sound so happy.”

“Ugh..” Jinyoung furrows his brows when he heard a loud sighed before Mark—on the other side of the phone, does his habit to Jinyoung; whines like a child who didn’t get what he wanted. “I am so bored..”

Jinyoung didn’t get suprised for the fact that Mark felt the same as him. They were best buddies who always together for so long—so long that half of their lives they spent with each other.

It built an ability for both of them for understand each feeling—it’s like they had telepathy, without even see they can feel or know what each other feel.

There was a time when Mark suddenly break through his apartement door, it was after Jinyoung broke up with his girlfriend and he cried so much that he couldn’t even think of anything else.

Mark said that he strangely felt bad and sad for no reason and worried because Jinyoung didn’t answer his call, and it was until Jinyoung realised that the tears fullfiled Mark’s eyes were already there even before Mark came into his apartement.

It turned out that Jinyoung had to calmed down the crying big-baby Mark who sobbing too much. He didn’t even bothered to ask himself who was the one who hurted that time.

“Me too.” Jinyoung responds softly, leaning his back againts the bedroom wall.

“Let’s go out~ I’ll pick you up.”

“Okay.” Jinyoung stood and then walks to his wardrobe to change his clothes.

“Jinyoung-ah,” Mark hasn’t hung up yet.

“Hm?”

“The treat is on you, okay.”

“What-“ Jinyoung rolls his eyes but smiles. “Ugh. Okay. Whatever.”

.

.

.

.

.

Of all the things in this world, Jinyoung loves books the most. He spends his free time reading, reading makes him feel calm and relaxed. He likes how the book makes him immersed into the story, makes he feels complacent and forget about all the problems that were in his thoughts.

But of all the things in this world, Mark hates books the most.

That is their only difference, and at the same time that makes Jinyoung got some trouble when trying to enter one of the bookstores in a mall that day and Mark, as always, childishly whined and tugged at his hand to drag him away.

“Oh, come on, Mark. I’m just gonna buy 1 book. I promise it won’t take long, okay?”

“How could you leave me alone?”

“Then come with me!”

“Noo way! I hate books!”

“They are freaking books, Mark, they won’t bite you or something!”

“Jinyoung-ah...” Here comes the puppy Tuan again.

“Whatever, go buy something for yourself, i will buy that book.” Jinyoung released Mark’s grip on his hand before turns around and sees Mark’s eyes widened.

Jinyoung thought Mark would have shouted to him because the latter felt betrayed about the book thing but he later realized that it wasn’t about that.

 

 

There’s a sound of a loud collision along with sore feeling in his nose when his face hit something. Jinyoung grimaces when he realized that he had just bumped to someone.

"I'm so sorry." He said quietly while his nose.

"Seriously, why do you keep bumping into people?"

"What-" The .

Jinyoung feel his face heating up when Im Jaebum stands stiffly in front of him. Looked at him contemptuously.

Why even here he continues to meet with that damn person?

"What are you talking about? I only bumped to A PERSON and it WAS NOT on purpose!"

"Jinyoung-ah. Are you okay?" Mark approached him with a worried face and immediately checks all parts of his body as if he had had an accident or something.

"Well, I'm okay, Mark. Don’t worry. "

Jaebum stares towards two boys in front of him and immediately cringes a little. Both of them are so pretty, and they really know how to style themselves. They look like two models who came from a fashion show out of nowhere and ended up by being in a freaking bookstore.

The blonde boy who stands beside Jinyoung stares at him. He is tall, but slim at the same time. His eyes are so big they look like doll's eyes, and his fair skin is the same as Jinyoung's skin. The boy then bows 90 degrees to him before smiling uneasy and said, "I'm so sorry."

Jinyoung gasped and snaps at him, "Why are you sorry?!"

Mark looks at him and whispered, "You should say sorry. You are the wrong one."

Jinyoung glared at Jaebum before looks back at Mark, "You don’t have to do such thing to a person like him."

Jaebum furrowed his brows. "What?"

He grabbed Mark's arm and was about to pull him out of the bookstore, before his collar is being pulled and the next moment he was dragged like a cat away from Mark.

Im Jaebum’s annoying face appeares before him. Jinyoung grimaces and tries to release Jaebum’s grip on his collar. But unfortunately that boy's power is too strong and Jinyoung just looks like a cute little cat trying to escape when he did that.

"Ugh." Jinyoung stops trying, finally gives in and just pouting, "Let me go, you jerk."

"Where do you think you're going?"

Jaebum looks at him straight in the eye, and Jinyoung’s mind suddenly recall the memory when they were in the elevator few days ago. His cheeks warmed and his heart rates increase so fast. . Though he had managed to avoid that memory just recently after few days struggling to erase that memory from his head.

Jaebum is still staring at him, and Jinyoung nearly melted by his eyes if he does not remember that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter