Elevatornemy

Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Elevatornemy

.

.

.

.

.

Jinyoung woke up in shock when he found out that it was already 7.23 am; indicated that the school bell will ring in less than 40 minutes.

And it’s a sure thing that he will be late if he had not jumped from his bed and ran into the bathroom like he was doing a marathon.

He got ready as fast as possible; put on his uniform messily, packed the books into his bag randomly, and grabbed a slice of bread as for the breakfast before go out in a condition that couldnt be state as ‘ready’ to go to school—or anywhere.

He stuffed his mouth with the large piece of bread because he needed both hands to put on the socks, and then carelessly wearing the shoes without tying the laces up.

Jinyoung glanced at the watch wrapped around his wrist, 15 minutes left. He sighed, he had to run to the nearest bus stop to catch the bus as soon as possible.

Today’s first lesson is the-subject-he-will-never-like-until-forever Mathematic. And the teacher is the super scary and strict Mr. Eun, the one who looked like he can kill someone in one second only with his gaze.

Jinyoung ruffled his hair frustrated, why this day seemed so bad?

 

 

“Wah, seems like there is a bad student here.”

Jinyoung turned his face, and found Im Jaebum stood in front of his apartement door with a dismissive gaze and hands crossed in front of his chest. Jugding from his gaze, looks like the boy had been standing there even before Jinyoung come out from his apartement.

And it means that he saw Jinyoung’s embrassing mess before.

Damn, like this day couldn’t be worser than this.

 

 

Jinyoung snorted in disgust, eating his bread greedily and sent a death glare to the annoying neighbor.

“Is there a storm happened? You look like a mess."

"Shut up!" Jinyoung snapped. He didnt have time to respond Jaebum’s mockery even though he was on the verge for grab that annoying damn neighbor’s hair and dip his face in a nearest ditch.

Doesn’t Im Jaebum need to go to school, after all? Aren’t he going to be late?

Jinyoung leave regardless of anything else. His mood has been really bad today. He moved his feet impatiently while waiting for the elevator. And then realized that there was someone who took up a position beside him, stood with a cavalier style and made Jinyoung completely sick.

 

 

Ting. The elevator door opened.

Both were entered simultaneously and Jinyoung rolled his eyes. His hands crossed in front of his chest. They stood in an awkward silence for a while.

Jinyoung glanced at the man beside him with the corner of his eye.

They went to different schools. So they wore different uniform. But, damn, Jinyoung must admit that Hanse High School’s uniform was really nice considering Hanse is such a top school and the students there came from rich families.

It doesn’t mean Jinyoung attend a bad school, no. He proudly claimed to be one of the students in Param High School, which is far superior compared to Hanse when it came to prestation and academic achievement. But both schools are the top schools in the city.

Jinyoung cringed, his relationship with Jaebum was bad already. And the fact that both their schools are two competitors who compete against each other makes him and Jaebum increasingly look more enemy-like.

 

 

“Are you going to stand there until night?" Jaebum’s voice revive Jinyoung from his thoughts. Jinyoung realized that the elevator door was already opened and Jaebum was already outside the elevator, looked at him with a strange look.

Jinyoung glanced at his watch and gasped. He only had 8 minutes remaining.

Holy mama, he.will.die.

"Oh, ! I'm late!"

.

.

.

.

.

“Are you okay?”

 

 

“I am-,” Jinyoung sighed and stabbed a piece of mango in his sallad plate with a fork. “Not okay. I’m not okay and not going to be okay.”

The one wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter