Episode 2

The Story of Kook's Youth

A boy named Kook,

He is a kind, angelic and adorable child.

But even when the heavens gave him the best presents in his life,

There was something that Kook has always been wamting to receive.

Something much more better, but may not, than the best presents in his life...

|

September, 2010

Today, it's Kook's first day of high school, in Gyeongsang-do, Busan.

The day starts with his mother waking up the sleepy head Kook that was in bed,

still in his funny and foolish dreams of cotton candy and just brightness and hapiness.

Then, Kook felt concious and realizes that his dream has ended.

 However, he didn't really look forward to school as he can remember the embarassing things that he did during

middle school.

Like how he used ro trip over himself when there was nothing that can stop him from walking,

Or like when he snorts while laughing out loud.

Even though those were a few of his embarassing moments in the past,

he still remembers it as if it happened yesterday.

|

After showering with the morning cold water,

he gets ready and wears his freshly newly bought uniform that his father bought for him.

His mother would cook for him the perfectly made breakfast of fresh eggs and bacons.

"Thank you for the breakfast, mom~" he sings out to his mother in the kitchen,

dealing with the heat that she has to constraint just for Kook's perfect breakfast.

But Kook couldn't realize that,

as he was too young to understand sacrifices.

But he knew how hard their parents work for him and the family of his sister and a few others(girl servants).

Therefore, he doesn't complains about the slight burnt chrisp on the bacon,

and thankfully ate it all.

|

"Ok mom, I'm going off now," Kook said to his mother.

"Ok sweetie, take care and have fun-"

Kook went off without listening to his mother, as he likes to listen to music with his earphones on

as soon as he steps out of his house.

Kook's mother didn't felt angry, but relieved as she sees off her son that is going to school.

She felt as if her son is a grown up.

|

Hey guys sorry for the interuption here.. Just wanna say that the uploading of this episodes will not be specified as like when its going to be released as I am a lazy bish that just can't get up from her bed (mianhae~). Anyways, I'm going to stop here as I need to rest beause I had a crazy day tdy so I hope you could understand my situation. But I would like to say thanks to those who reads my story and I hope that I can try to upload as much of this episodes as I can as I am kinda curious as to where Kook will end up being in this story. If you are curious as I am, do stay tuned to this story and look out to the new upcoming episodes. Til then ANNYEONGGGGG~~~!!! :))

-jIN<3