Gone : Day 30

Far From Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I opened my eyes, the sun nearly blinding me. 

Sunday morning, I think, the mall would be closed today. 

I saw Jimin's face, still asleep. I pressed my lips onto his and stared at his flawless face. It was perfect. Milky, white skin, plump pink lips.

I lifted the hem of his shirt slightly and slid my fingers down his front, my fingers falling and rising with each breath he takes. 

He's so beautiful.
My boyfriend is perfect.
He's ing perfect.

I glanced back on his face and nearly got a heart attack.

" Jimin! Next time your awake tell me!" I squealed
"My girlfriend teased me... I wonder what punishment she'll get..."

He placed his finger on my lips and then starting kissing my neck. A sigh escaped my lips and I felt his fingers grasp onto my hips. I sat on top of him and bent over to kiss him. He placed his hands on my thighs and they started moving up and back down, caressing my thighs.

We eventually ran out of breath and just looked at each other.

"You know a deep kiss burns 60 calories?" I told him
"Then get back in the sheets... we'll both get 8-packs soon"

He pulled me back in and chuckling, I pulled the blankets on top of us. He started lifting my shirt and he placed his hands on my ribcage. His cold hands made me tremble a little bit and he moved them down my waist. I pressed my lips against his and whispered Jimin between our kisses. He bit my lower lip and another sigh escaped. 

Park Jimin's such a tease

I felt the blanket move a tiny bit lower but I didn't give two s. I came back with more enthusiasm and we both smiled, pleasure coursing through both our veins.

I heard somebody squeal. We both turned a round as fast as we could and saw Jeongguk standing there, red faced.

"Um... sorry. come to Aisle B in the kitchen department. Sorry. The third table to your right. We need to leave now. Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry." He mumbled as he turned around and ran away.

I turned to Jimin and he looked back at me smiling deviously, the smile he only gives when erted and dirty thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter