The heart wants what it needs

Written on my heart

let me help you with that. Geez! What is i-in here?” I asked.

“food. I know how much you love food so I bought you a massive food hamper. Hope you’ll like it” Seojoon replied.

“haha of course! T-thank you. We’ve all m-m-missed you Seojoon. How was the business trip?”

“Where do I start? Photoshoots, blogs, presentations… so much more. I’ll have to show you pictures. How have you been? Seems like my sister is happy being here with you” we both peeked in the lounge and she was dramatically lip syncing to Luna’s free somebody.

“Yeah she’s beautiful and she’s an absolute j-joy to have around. Although she’s 20, s-s-she’s a little k-kid at heart. Yui is… *sighs* I just wish she was m-my blooded sister too” I added. I went through the basket of food and I found my favourite food of all foods. Ramen noodles! I ran straight to the cooker and put water on the boil.

“so… how’s Ryohyun?” Seojoon asked.

​"Oh he's fine, nearly together for six months now. we're t-taking things e-easy right now. thanks for asking" i gave a little smile.

​"Good, good"

silence filled the kitchen. Yui came bursting in, still singing way out of key which made me and Seojoon laugh. finally, my ramen was ready so i gave some to Yui, Seojoon and the others in the lounge. i sat down in the kitchen whilst chomping away.

​"I do have some good news to tell everybody though" Seojoon said

​"What is it? i wanna be the first to know! you're gonna be doing some sassy photoshoot with BoA right? Yui asked eagerly.

​"haha no but that's still a major dream. actually... i'm going to tell everyone a little later. don't worry sis, it really is good news". He gave her a big hug and we all finished our bowl of ramen.

We all joined Hiro and Yeni in the lounge and danced for another hour. we were all exhausted so we took a little break.

​"Attention beautiful people in the room, my brother has some new to deliver. cue Seojoon!" we all started laughing endlessly due to Yui's really awkward but humourous introduction.

​"Umm... yes, thank you beautiful sister. the news i must share is... i'm not travelling for the next year so i'll be here with you guys!"

​"YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" we all jumped up, cheered and hugged him.

​"I'm so happy for you dude, let's crank up the music. come on everyone, let's twerk!" Yeni started her twerk fest with Hiro, Seojoon and Yui. seeing Seojoon attempt twerking cracked me up, i couldn't bare to watch. The doorbell started ringing wrecklessly.

​"OK I'M COMING!" Yui shouted. "Can you not r-"

​"WHY AIN'T YOU ANS- oh... hey Yui" It was Ryohyun.

​"Dude! i know the music's loud but you ain't gotta yell. everything ok?"

​"Yeah yeah of course. just... Anila wasn't picking up her phone. can i come in?"

​"Sure" Yui moved aside to let Ryohyun in. he stormed in heavily.

I saw Ryohyun storm into the kitchen so i went after him.

​"Ryohyun. a-are you ok?"

​"I rang you 12 times and not one call back?! *sighs*" Ryohyun turned away from me in anger.

​"I-I'm sorry. i didn't h-hear it ring" i said whilst walking towards him.

Ryohyun turned back and saw the basket of food that Seojoon brought over.

​"Get, everyone. out. you and me need to talk in private" Ryohyun hissed.