Happy Meal Squad

I Hate You.....Maybe?

 

At the canteen

 

Hey...here guys.” Mina waved her hand to the other J-trinity and the trio.

Restrain me so I won’t paunch on that aves okey. (ノ▼皿▼) Chaeyoung shot a dagger to Mina who kept being oblivious and threw a smile toward their direction.

Tzuyu only could shook her head toward her bestfriend childish act. ┐(´д)┌

 

They sat down.

Me and Mina will order now. What level of spiciness do you guys would like? Also the beverage?” Sana asked.

 

Extra spicy, oolong tea” Momo said.

Me too Dahyun and Tzuyu said.

Ah….you guys like spicy thingy too.” Mina giggle, she then looked at Chaeyoung and flashed a smile. “How about this little lioness over here? *´▽`*)She asked innocently.

 

Chaeyoung glared at Mina. (☼_☼)

Ah it would be better if it’s not too spicy and in a kiddy size too. ლ(`∀´ლ) Mina said in a teasing voice.

I want the extra spicy one p(ε´q. Maybe you are the one who cries from eating spicy food.(`ハ´Chaeyoung challenged Mina.

Calm down both of you. ┐(´д)┌Sana said.

Hey….i like spicy things too...just look who will be the first to finished their serve. ┐(´~`)┌ Mina snorted.

 

Momo and Sana just rooled their eyes to the penguin antics toward the certain cub. Momo eyeing Sana to stop their fight.

Sana chopped Mina’s head (*Д)ノシ)゚ロ゚). Effectively made the so called ‘calm black swan’ shutted ༼ ಥ Xಥ ༽.

Mina! You started first. So, She will buy you guys your drink. What do you want to drink?”Sana secretly pinched Mina’s hip () , so they wouldn’t start another round again neither protest ༼ಢ_ಢ༽.

Chaeyoung thought a little and she saw the long awaited line. A light bulb appeared.

“I want hot choco coffee. (✪‿✪)ノ”She asked Mina one of the most popular drink in purpose so it would make Mina worked hard to get it.

Mina just squinted her eyes in disbelieve and stompped to the line.

 

Their friends only could shook their head and prayed for Mina’s and Chaeyoung’s good since they know their friend’s eating habit. 

 

The food came

 

Sana being a fast eater, finished first and followed by Tzuyu. They were talking about a student council things.

Dahyun sat face to face with Sana. When Sana diverted her eyes to Dahyun. Dahyun sweatily eating she didn’t really paid attention to her surrounding and kept planting her face to the bowl.

Dahyun, face up please!” Sana asked and Dahyun directly did so.

* wipe * Sana launched her body forward and wiped the dirt around Dahyun’s mouth.

* Blush * “thanks God this ramyun is super spicy because I don’t know if I can turn even redder than this. (●´艸`) Dahyun thought.

Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Mina just held their breath to wait for Momo’s reaction.

* slurp * Momo slurped the soup wholeheartedly.(@ ̄¬ ̄@)

* down * (_ _|||)The three just ingnored Momo obliviousness.

 

In the middle of feast. Sana’s and Mina’s phone rang. They picked it up.

 

After ended the call.

 

What happened?” Momo asked.

Eh…the radio interview appointment just want to meet me to make sure I know their question and tell me to prepare the answer.”Sana said.

It’s about the up coming student council election, right?” Momo asked and Sana nodded.

It will be aired after school end guys. Listen it up since it’s a school local broadcast only.”Sana winked. ಠ‿↼

 

My father just come from Japan and asked me to meet him in the principal’s room.” Mina’s excuse.

Mina quicken her eating pace while kept wiping her snot. After Mina finished her ramyun she stood up with Sana and readied to leave the canteen.

 

We are going now, okey guys. ( ̄▽ ̄)Sana said.

The others nodded and sent them their thumbs because their mouth was full.( ・ㅂ・)و

Mina unintentionally lockeyed with Chaeyoung

So it’s my win. I finished first. (●▽●) Mina smirked to Chaeyoung.

Ugh they start it again.” The other thought and facepalmed. (;´д)

Cheayoung sent a dagger through her stare to Mina while kept munching. Chaeyoung’s eyes now were bloodshot red. But Mina’s rainy nose and swollen lips wasn’t any better. It’s amazing she still could talk like a sassy girl.

 

Mina then launched forward to Chaeyoung’s tray which was just across her and snatched Chaeyoung’s now lukewarm hot choco coffe. “Since i’m the winner, I want to exchange drink with you, bye guys. ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ Mina exchanged her strawberry milk with Chaeyoung’s drink and quickly dragged Sana out.

Agh!!!” Chaeyoung was fuming now. She turned even redder if it’s possible.

 

When Mina and Sana had left them.

 

"Oh...my God.....help me....my tongue is burning. (Д `)"Chaeyoung said in panic while fanning .

Momo acted quick and torn open the cartoon of the milk and made Chaeyoung drank it.

 

*gluk….gluk*

"Whoa....it's better now. Luckily that awkward penguin is annoying enough to exchanged our drink. (꒪⌓꒪)"

Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Momo could only shook their head. ┐('д')┌

 

They walked to the hall....since Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Dahyun were in class 2-2. While the J-trinity were in class 2-1 so they seperated at the corridor. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung entered first, leaving Momo and Dahyun alone.

 

"Hm...I think I can't walk you home today, we have an important dancing practice for the upcoming competition. We even have to skip the last class" Momo said to Dahyun.

"Do I see an imaginative puppy's ear? No! She looked stoic you blind -`;)" Dahyun thought...."Ah it's okey. Fighting!!" Dahyun answered awkwardly and did the fighting pose….”ugh….why are you this cringgy Kim Dahyun. ༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽

 

*krik….krik...krik...* Cicada’s sound (・_・)( _)( ・)(  )(・ )(_)(・_・)  

"Fighting! ⊙▽⊙Momo did the same ridiculous pose.

Dahyun shocked Σ(_)

Momo walked to her class direction, but after a few step Momo turned around and fished a pack of tissue from her pocket and put it on Dahyun’s palm “You keep sniffling your snot since we started eating.”

Dahyun’s mouth hung open.(д)

And Momo walked away leaving Dahyun who hung open.(゜ロ゜)

Okey...bye ( _)" *wink*(`ー≦)and Momo went away leaving a dying Dahyun who just turned to stone and almost collapsing(_ _).

 

In the class

 

"Dahyun.....i'm sorry I can't accompany you, I have to go to my grandma's house. (‘A`)" Chaeyoung apologized to Dahyun.

"Me too...my parent just come here from Taiwan. (◕︿◕✿)" Tzuyu said with puppy's eye.

"Nah.....it's okey. Aw....both of you are so sweet, you are thinking to walk me home....it's a rare thing. ( ˘ ³˘)" Dahyun showed a sincere smiled.

"We know you will stay at school to hear the broadcast, that's why we are afraid no one could drag you home. (‘益’# )" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. While Dahyun only smiled sheepishly.


Meanwhile 

At the Principal’s room

 

* knock….knock….*

 

otō-san!” Mina squealed after openned the door and saw her father now was talking to the school principal.

Ah…..Hello princess!” Mr. Myoui showed a fatherly smiled that followed with the same excitement to Mina.

Mina ran and hugged her father.

Have you met oka-san?” Mina asked.

Not yet….i directly come to see you when I arrive. But don’t worry.I have called your mother.”

 

"Hey why your lips and nose is so red? Are you crying? Who is dare enough to make you cry? ಠ▃ಠ" Mr.Myoui said after examining Mina's face.

"Ie (No)....otō-san.....I just ate the spicy ramyun.....ah...geki kara de ππ..." Mina tried to explained while kept hissing to cool down her toungue

 

*snap..snap * Mr. Hirai snapped his fingers and her bodyguard came.

"Bring some cold water and a mayonnaise here okey."He said sternly and his worker quickly made a call.

Just in a snapped of finger, someone came in with a pitcher of cold water and mayonnaise. Mina directly devoured them.

 

After Mina had cooling down.

 

"Why did you drink a hot chocolate when you eat spicy food? I taught you to drink milk to neutralize it. Now your tongue is burning. And I never know you like spicy food. Bakajanaino?(Are you stupid?)" Mr. Myoui confused

 

*sulk* Mina sulked being called stupid.

“Ah….otō-san !!” Mina whined and Mr. Myoui could only smile since her daughter rarely showed an aegyo.

.

.

Suddenly..

*krukkkk…….kruk….. *

"Eh....is it your sto....ma..."

"I need to go to the toilet first."Mina quickly rushed. ε=ᕕ() ᕗ


Please subscribe, upvote, or a comments would be lovely if you like this crappy storie :*