Invitation

I Hate You.....Maybe?

 

At the break time

 

The students went to canteen or chit-chatted with their peer.

 

It’s been one week since Momo asked Dahyun out, and it means it’s been the whole week Dahyun still couldn’t explain herself to Momo.

 

Oi, I practically can see your spirit evaporate from your body ( ºΔº ).” Chaeyoung tapped Dahyun’s head while the latter just pressed her forehead hard on the table. Dahyun shooed Chaeyoung’s hand from the top of her head and lifted up her head to face Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who could only shook their head.

 

I’m just f*ucking tired….It feels like in the eternity(-_-;)・・・.” Dahyun put on the puppy’s eyed mode.

Why couldn’t you tell her?” Tzuyu asked as the matter of fact. “You guys had spent a lot of time lately, so if you say you don’t have a time, it’s a big lie, you even had a lunch together on the previous days. Tzuyu rised her eyebrow.

 

* bruk * Dahyun smacked her forehead to the table again while mumbling,”it’s not about having no time.(_)

then?◔_◔”

 

Suddenly the class became quite. A certain long brown haired girl came in.

ehm…..ehm….Here comes trouble. ʅ(́◡◝)ʃ Chaeyoung mumbled that only Tzuyu and Dahyun could hear her. Tzuyu elbowed Chaeyoung to shutted .

 

Huh….what happened? What’s trouble? Why is it suddenly become quite?” Dahyun Said while slowly lifted up her head. Then she saw a notebook being slowly slided to her desk near her face.

* Gulp *¤)“Ah Momo-san, have you finished borrowing my notebook?”

* Nod *

She called her ‘Momo-san’?! () Chaeyoung whispered to Tzuyu and both of them tried hard to hold their laughter since Dahyun’s face looks constipated. One week wasn’t enough to make Dahyun being used to Momo’s presence.

 

Thank you.” Momo said.

Ah...your welcome. (・∀・`;) Dahyun threw an awkward smile.

 

Momo felt the whole class attention was being pointed at her so she turned back and shot a killing glare ಠ ಠ….everyone pretended like nothing happened and awkwardly continued their previous activity. (°∇°*)

 

Suddenly, Momo lifted up her hand near Dahyun’s face.

Uah!!! (⊃д⊂) Dahyun shutted her eyes and being panic inside.

 

* tap * Momo grazed her fingertip slowly on Dahyun’s forehead.

Why your forehead is this red? Are you bumping it on the table?_ Momo asked with a monotone voice.

Ye….aakh!.” Chaeyoung almost carelessly answer it but Tzuyu stomped on her foot.

 

Momo looked at Chaeyoung.

what happened? Are you hurt? Do you feel unwell? ( ͡ʖ̯ ͡) Momo knitted her eyebrows while looking at Chaeyoung.

Woah, I don’t know the Boss is a sensitive person” Chaeyoung thought. “Ah it’s nothing, i’m Sorry. I clumsily bumped my foot at the table.” While glaring at Tzuyu ( ఠൠఠ ).

 

Ah...be careful. Have you had your lunch?”

The three of them looked at each other then shook their head.

hm….. we will be waiting for you and spare some places for you three. They say the special menu for today is the infamous ‘HOT RAMYUN’ Come quickly okey. I’m heading to the canteen first.” Momo said and went out from the class.

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung just followed Momo’s with their eyes to the door. Sana was there waiting for Momo and kindly conversed with some of her fanboys and fangirls duh…..ʅ( ‾⊖◝)ʃ

 

Now I do understand why you never could tell her.” Chaeyoung agape

See….. Something like that just always happened, she always leave me dumbfounded. ʕథ౪థʔ Dahyun almost bumped her head again.

quickly guys, i’m starving.” Tzuyu shouted from the class’s door.

D*mn that fast long legged girl.” Chaeyoung and Dahyun said in unison.

 

Before Tzuyu could step out of the door a male student launched inside.

"Hey....the math test results have been announced... it's on the notification board."

Everyone dashed outside. The whole people crowed in front of the wall where the result being attached.

"Whoa..... as expected."

"It's just the usual dominator."

Sana who couldn't wait to see it with her own eyes squeezed herself to the crowd. Luckily she got the spot to see the paper clearly.

"Remedial 20. Hirai Momo,….. 12. KIM Dahyun...Best score....9. Son Chaeyoung, 8.....,5....,4.....,3.Myoui Mina,2. Minatozaki Sana score 96, 1. CHOU Tzuyu score 98......agh it's close. (;´Д`)"

 

After all the crowed left one by one.

"Ah, finally I can see it. Wow tzuyu you get the first again." Dahyun and Chaeyoung patted Tzuyu's back.

"Sana being no.2 as always too...you both just so smart, I didn't sleep to study for this subject and still not passed it."

Tzuyu just threw a shy smile. (。・・。)

 

Tzuyu tried to looked around when many of the student crowded around her to showed their admiration. Then she saw the certain squirrel girl sulked while looking down. Tzuyu stared at Sana for a moment while the latter didn't realized it. |_-)

 

Sana lifted up her head and met Tzuyu's stared, her face directly changed to the toothy grin and she threw a wink to the Taiwanese. (ω)~☆

 

Tzuyu knitted her eyebrows and Sana turned to face her fans. "Tch.....hypocrite."(︶︿︶)


 

Hi....I'm still alive...୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ ॢ...I'm sorry for not updating since hm..forever... life just terribly hectic.... i hope i can finished this story safe and sound this year. Please keep supporting me (シ_ _)シ

 

A double update? (/ω\)