Bad Feeling

I Hate You.....Maybe?

In the dancing room

 

"Oi....why are you look like a dying person?"Momo asked her club president.

"Eh...I have an acute stomache previously. I don't know how many times I have gone back and forth to the toilet. ( ╥ω╥ )" The ballerina said.

"That's what you get from teasing someone endlessly. ╮( ˘ ˘ )╭"Momo snorted

"But she just unresistablely cute. ( ͟ʖ )" Mina pouted.

"Let's stand up.....the dance instructor already come." Momo offered her hand to help Mina to stand up.

 

When the school end

 

All of the student already started to leave the school. There were only students who joined club that stayed. But, since dancing club used the room, the music club exchanged their schedule with dancing club next week.

 

The track and field club’s members already warming up, the art club started their painting, and of course the one that Dahyun have been waiting for was the school broadcasting club.

Today was a special day since Sana as one of the best student council candidate for the next ellection that would be held soon since the third year need to be demissioner before they focused on thier national examination, would be the guess.

The sweet voice of the dj came, she introduced Sana.

Dahyun sat and paid attention to the interview that being held until it's almost 6 pm. Sana told them her vision and mission for the next periode. She shared how she could jugling all the busy things while maintaining a skyrocket report. And yada...yada...

 

Dahyun already packed her back and started to walk out from the class. And the last question made Dahyun stopped from walking out of the class.

"Who doesn't know Ms. Minatozaki, you are also being apart of the infamous J-trinity. Hm....but something actually made the whole listener felt curious.”

Why are you still single? Is it because no one could keep up with you?"

 

"Hehhhehhe.....you flatter me so much. Thank u for the compliment. I never thinking of myself that high..... it's just...."you could guessed she was thinking what she gonna say.

 

"I'm still focusing on my study and being in relationship is quite a bother. May be looking for a suitor to be a lover won't really interest me. But i'm looking for a suitor to be the vice president being paired up with me.”

 

"You heard that guys. Sana the princess is looking for a suitor." A whistling voice can be heard.

"What are you looking in a suitor?"

"Lover or a partner for the next ellection?"

"Both will be better."

 

"Ehm.....someone cooperative, never neglect their work, and most important that they could keep up with a perfectionist like me since I do believe, only perfectionist can love their work."

 

"Ah I see. It’s all about from a quality aspect. How about from the appearance aspect?"

 

"I'm not a picky person from someones appearance. Beauty is in the eye's of the beholder right? But someone in a ‘goodshaped’ sure know how to take care of theirself right?"

 

"Ah understood. Ah.....it's been 2 hours....thank u for your time ms. Minatozaki."

 

"Hehhhehe....sure....please invite me again."

 

The school broadcast now it's almost done, the interview was finished. Dahyun walked back home hanging her head.

 

"Ah.... you sure not in a ‘goodshape’ babe." Dahyun thinking out loud and huffed while walking passed the gate little that she knew two pairs of eyes had been paid attention toward her the whole time. Who knews something bad was being planned?

 

In the Music/dancing room.

 

"Okey now it's a wrapped. I think we will be fine for the competition if you could keep it up like this. Take a good rest everyone." The dancing instructor dismissed the club.

All of the members started to leave the practice room and bid their goodbye to their club president who waited patiently so she could locked the room.

 

Momo and Mina headed to the gate.

Mina's father already waiting in the car while smiled to Momo.and Mina.

"Good evening....Momo-chan.....you both look tired. Let's go back. We will drive you home Momo-chan since you don't ride a motorcycle anymore right."Mr. Myoui said.

 

Momo saw her mobilephone and shoved it in her training pant's pocket."ah....I'm sorry uncle, thank you for your invitation but I need to go somewhere else first."Momo made an excuse.

Knowing Momo since she was a little girl. Mr. Myoui knew Momo wouldn't like an interruption in her business iust like her father who is his bestfriend and business partner...

"Okey then....take care.... get in Mina....we need to give you a nutrition since you have thrown everything away...ugh such a waste."Mr.Myoui beloved daughter.

"Ugh.....oto san......٩ˋ*)و" mina sulked.

 

*kruk * Mina blushed (⁄ ⁄•⁄_⁄•⁄ ⁄)

"Huahuahuahuahia o(≧▽≦)o" Momo and Mr.Myoui couldn't hold their laughter....the infamous elegant black swan was actually a mere human who would felt starving after went back and forth to the toilet....Mina could only blushed.

"bye Momo."

"Bye."

 

Ah….. why i’m feeling like something bad might be happened?” Momo thought


A short update :)....Please enjoy it and spare me your opinions. I hope i can do a double update again today.