Chapter 7

Love Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously... 
" Mark..." Yugyeom takes a step toward me. "I-I'm sorry.." he mutters grabbing my face and smashing his lips onto mine.
.
.
I stand there, with his lips on mine. It feels as if time has stopped. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, and go on my toes responding to the kiss. He tenses a bit before relaxing and letting go of my face, and wrapping his arms around my waist. 
I suddenly feel a strong force pull me away from him causing me to fall onto the ground. I look up and see a girl standing protectively in front of Yugyeom. "Stay off him you little " she shouts at me. Tears well up in my eyes. "He's my boyfriend, !" 
 Smack 
 I'm shocked to see Jin in front of me after smacking the girl. I feel someone behind me helping me up from the ground as Jin curses at her. 
I turn around an see Kookie behind me, I crumble into a sobbing mess in his arms.
"Who are you calling a ?! Last time I checked you were the one hopping from to ! What gives you the right to put your nasty hands on Mark or Yugyeom?! Maybe your parents should teach you some manners!" Jin shouts in her face. He looks absolutely furious, and it honestly would be scary to be in that girl's place.
"U-uh..I-I-I.....AISH!" She stomps away speechless. Jin turns to Yugyeom as she leaves.
"And YOU! How can you just let her do that to him and not do anything to help him?! That's a real move! And-" 
 Smack
Bambam smacked Yugye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter