Chapter 4

Love Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*WARNING LANGUAGE*

"I would love to" I turn my head to the side and see Kookie in the seat beside me. 
"Ok? What about you Bammie?"
"I'm down" he states smoothly.
"Ok" I smile and face the front of the class as the teacher walks in.

☄️Time skip☄️

Bammie. Kookie, and I walk into the lunchroom and go over to the table with the boys. We didn't bother getting ourselves lunch because Jin made us some food from home. We sit down and introduce ourselves to the orangette, who we find out is Jimin, the redhead,taehyung, and the brunette, hoeseok.

 

As we eat we all talk about coming over to my house this weekend.
Suddenly I feel arms wrap around my waist and a presence behind me. I see Jin, Kookie, and Namjoon glaring behind me and I instantly know who it is.
" I'll be there, love" he whispers in my ear, I shiver.
" Sorry bi-atch, but you weren't invited" Jin snaps. 
He chuckles "I'm pretty sure I am..aren't I Markie-poo?" 
"I-I....u-umm..yo-you s-see...uhhh–"
"I'm taking that as a yes. I'll be there at 8:00 tonight" he smirks and walks over to his friends. I sigh and internally scream at myself. 
"Why do you just let him walk all over you?" Jimin asks. 
"I don't even know.....ev-every time he's ar-around I just ch-choke up" I explain mad at myself for the tears forming in my eyes.  
"Omo! Mark don't cry " Jin jumps up his seat and hugs me tightly rubbing my back as I break down. 
"How about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter