Chapter 3

Love Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*WARNING* Language


Previously...
I walk up to him "Now if you would excuse me, I have work." I push past him and start waiting tables.

Its been about a hour since I started waiting tables. In this past hour he's been sitting at a table in the back watching me. I can feel his eyes burning into my back, but I ignore it. The bell at the the front rings indicating that's there are customers. I glance over and see my mom seating a group of boys around my age. "Markie~ can you please take care of these young men." My mother asks. I nod and walk over to the boys taking out my notepad. 
"What can I get you today" I ask politely with a smile.
"How 'bout that fine of yours" The blonde smirks.
"Well..umm.. Th-that's not on the menu, sorry"
"Well I'll have some honey tea" says the pinkette across from the blonde.
"Ooo, me too." Says the brunette,I nod and write that down.
"Hmmmm...I'll have a caramel apple and hot chocolate!" Exclaims the Ravenette.(is that even a word?idfk)
"Kookie it's the middle of August" the brunette nags.
"Fine I'll have the green tea with a muffin" I smile and jot down the orders. "Yoongi Hyung what are you having?" The boy who I assume is Kookie asks the blonde.
"The same" Yoongi pouts. 
"Ok I'll be right back with your orders" I smile and walk into the kitchen. 
As I walk back to their table with their orders I see Yugyeom walking away from their table. "Here are your orders" I smile.
"T-thanks...." Yoongi stutters "I-I'm so-sorry" He looks up at me with fear in his voice.
"Why are you so startled?" I question furrowing my eyebrows. 
"Well your boyfriend came over and scared the out of him" Kookie chuckles.
"Wha-wait I don't have a boyfriend" I state, Kookie just shrugs and points to Yugyeom with his straw. "Please excuse me" I bow and stomp over to Yugyeom and grab him by the collar. "Why the are you messing with my costumers" I hiss.
"Well aren't you being mighty feisty" He smirks, I let him go and walk back to the boys. 
"I apologize for his behavior" I bow.
"Oh it's fine" the brunette coos. "You seem like a nice person, sit with us" The pinkette says "Nice to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter