Chapter 6

Unexpected love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Johnny had every intention of furthering their relationship, and it probably would have been the next step after the kiss they shared shortly after Jay left, but, as Destiny is indeed a ...

They were stretched out together on the bed, after Johnny had declared that, despite the fact that neither man was very bulky, his couch was not made for cuddling. Johnny was leaning back against the headboard, a folded paper held up in one hand, a pair of reading glasses perched on his nose. Ten was lying partially beside him, partially on him, and using Johnny's stomach as a table for his own book.

The room was quiet, except for the sound of their breathing and the occasional whisper of crinkling page as either turned a page. It was early evening, but after the 'breakfast' that Johnny had made earlier, neither o them was truly hungry and dinner had been postponed until Ten was done with his homework and Johnny was done with the business section of his paper.

"A waste of time," Ten muttered, breaking the solitude. He mumbled something else, and then flipped to the next page. Johnny, more than happy to distract Ten, and in turn himself, put his paper down, covering Ten's book.

"What's a waste of time, love?" asked Johnny innocently, as if he hadn't just interrupted the other man.

Ten gazed at the newspaper pointedly for a moment and then looked up at Johnny. "What is a purchase of less than one hundred shares called?"

"An odd lot," Johnny said with hesitation, grinning a little. "And a waste of time."

"Exactly," Ten agreed. "My father says that you buy enough to make a difference, and a hundred lots is a waste of time. If that's a large percent, the company is too small, and in a company that's large enough, it's-"

"Junk." Johnny broke in. He picked the text book up and looked at the page that Ten had flipped it to. "What are you studying?"

"I'm going to college for business. It was father's choice, and since he gets whatever he wants..." Ten trailed off with a shrug. Johnny glanced down, one eyebrow raised. He snapped the book shut and reached across Ten to place it on the nightstand along with his newspaper, and then he shifted them so that they were lying on their sides, chests pressed together and his arm looped around Ten's side so that he could rub the younger man's back.

"Your father is a jackass who isn't worthy of my time, or yours," Johnny said softly, pressing his cheek against Ten's. "If you had a choice, what would you go to school for?"

"Me? I like drawing and designing and constructing stuffs. If I had a choice, I'd get a degree in architecture." Ten spoke into Johnny's shoulder, his face tucked into the space between collar and neck. "But school isn't about what I want. Father is paying and-"

He broke off abruptly as he found himself on his back, Johnny's mouth covering his in a kiss, his mouth filled by an extra tongue. It was definitely wonderful, and he brought his arms up and wrapped them about Johnny's shoulder, pulling the other man closer, one hand going up into dark hair, and another running down Johnny's side to press hesitantly against Johnny's hip, just shy of moving around to touch his .

Johnny moved back, just enough to wink and grin as he reached his arm back, grabbed Ten's hand, and placed it on his rear. Before Ten could even blush, Johnny was kissing him again, one leg moving smoothly between Ten's, pressing their lower bodies together until his groin was pressed against Ten's hip, his thigh playfully rubbing Ten's crotch through their pants. Ten would have moaned if he could have managed the sound around the extra tongue that seemed determined to fill his mouth.

Johnny seemed determined to asphyxiate them both, and it only took a couple of minutes before Ten was pushing him away, trying to breath and arguing with his body that it was more necessary than kissing Johnny. His hand, once upon a time laying so innocently on Johnny's behind was clenched in the material of the other man's pants, pressing Johnny closer, urging the movement of their bodies. His other hand was holding a clump of brown hair painfully, though Johnny was far from complaining.

When Ten finally seemed to regain his breath, Johnny was at it again, this time using lips, tongue, and teeth to mark a wet trail down Ten's chin and neck to the top of the T-shirt he was wearing. Large hands moved to bunch the shirt up, leaving Ten's midriff bare. Johnny passed over the bunched material and began his trail again on Ten's stomach, pleased to note the surprised a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter