Chapter Five - Our Goodbye

Wanderlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ha Neul… you really won’t talk to me?” I poked her shoulder for the ninth time.

Ever since I kissed her she’s kind of avoiding me… it’s not like she didn’t respond at all… why is she being like this?  Tsk…
  Even if we are in the house now, she still won’t speak to me. It’s been like a week already… I seriously have to do something.

By now we were both sitting on the couch, still that awkwardness between us… I seriously don’t know what to do with her.
  Aside from that, my mind is mess. I realizes my feelings for her but… I know she won’t accept me. How I do?

Well, she is avoiding me… I’ve never felt my heart this heavy.

“Ha  Neul…” she jumped up once I called her name but soon stared me with an awkward smile.

It seems she finally is listening to me…

“I’m sorry for what happened… I didn’t mean to make you feel like this”

“What… I mean yeah sure… no big deal” she lowered her head and started playing with her fingers

“I never thought I would make you hate me this much…”

“No! It’s not that at all. I don’t hate you Jong” Finally!

I smiled hearing her oh so normal voice I like to listen to so much. I even miss her unique way of calling me. Jong…

“It’s just that I didn’t expect you to kiss me. I’ve never let someone get this close to me… so it’s kinda awkward” does she mean… this was her first kiss

Is this why she’s acting like that?

“Wait… does this mean that there is a small chance you like me?” she blinked… agape and a lost expression as she nodded slowly and kind of hesitantly

“Then… you don’t mind me kissing you again. Do you?” she bit her lips together, trying to avoid my eyes, as if she didn’t want to see me at all. “I see… forget what I said then… it’s nothing”

I lowered my head staring at the floor.. I don’t want to make this more awkward than it already is.

I could sense Ha Neul moving closer to me. Maybe this is her way of rejecting me.
  Soon, I felt her hand on my shoulder, while her other one on my cheek, making me stare at her. We kept staring at each other’s eyes, no one spoke or made a move until Ha Neul sighed.

I decided to not ask what the reason was for it, since now is not really an appropriate time to do so.

Ha Neul closed her eyes and leaned forward slowly going for my lips. Does this mean she…
  I waited until our lips touched and at the same time my eyes closed automatically. It was just a slow kiss and I instinctively placed my hand on her waist.

Ha Neul moved in closer before the kiss broke. Her cheeks were pink, making me smile at how embarrassed she looking.
  When I was about to talk, Ha Neul didn’t let me by coming even closer and kissing ne again.

This time though, it felt different as if she was fierce about it, her arms snaking behind my neck, bringing us even closer, if that could be possible.
  Without realizing it my hands were around her, holding onto her tightly, not wanting to even stop this.

The kiss soon broke, both of us breathing heavily. I could not speak… and as it seems she could not either.

“Ha Neul…”

“Don’t say anything. No! Don’t’ ask anything. This kiss was a reply to what you did last time…” she pushed herself away from me, trying to avoid my eyes.

“So… with this you’re saying, we’re going out?” she glared at me, her arms crossed.

“Then would I kiss a random guy?”

“I don’t know… would you?” she hit me with the pillow beside her and I couldn’t help but laugh.

Staring at her, I pulled her for a hug and held her there tightly.
  I’m actually very happy about how things ended between us. I don’t know why but… I just feel so calm inside me. Who would think that this girl would make me feel like this, after knowing her for only some weeks…

“You know, since you didn’t speak to me like you always do for a whole week, we have to spent out time together nonstop! Got it?”

“Well… it was just so sudden you dumb !”

“Tsk…” I flicked her forehead “Watch your language girl! Anyway… since now we’re on good terms again, let’s do something productive”

“Productive? Oh come on, what you consider productive might be extra boring to me” I raised my eyebrow at what she said…

To be honest I’m not that boring of a person, I just like to keep it low. Not extreme and dangerous like hers!

“I’m not that boring ok? Get up, I’ll make you have fun” she raised an eyebrow but still got up.

In the other hand I went towards our TV screen and took out my Wii. I plugged it in put on my favorite game. And that was dancing!
  I have seriously spent hours playing this game and I have achieved a great score along with Sehun.

“Are we going to dance?” Ha Neul asked me as she approached me.

“Yep, now take this and let’s go” I gave her the control and we soon started dancing.

We kept on dancing to every kind of song, and as it seemed Ha Neul is way worse at dancing that I had imagined. I bet when she said she couldn’t dance she meant it.
  Despite the bad points I got for the first time in this game, I have to say I enjoyed it the most. It’s fun playing with her… especially the sensual couple dances, when I play those with Sehun it’s seriously weird…

“I’m seriously not good at this…” Ha Neul sat down on the couch and so did I.

“At least we’re having fun” she glared at me and got up abruptly, heading to the kitchen.

“Anyway, let’s have food I’m hungry” 

“Ok milady, wait for me” I got up as well and followed behind her.

//

Days passed, Ha Neul and I kept on spending time together by playing around as if there is no tomorrow. Well… she’ll eventually have to leave, something I dread to be honest.
  Something tells me I’ll feel empty without her beside me… I feel so used to being around her that I now I don’t even know how I’ll be without her.

“Ha Neul… let’s go outside today” My head was leaned on her lap.

We were watching a movie, boxes of pizza on the table and some cans of beer. Even though I tried to get her attention she wouldn’t answer, this is how immersed she gets in the movie… it’s not even that good.
  I called her again pinching her cheek and she finally stared down at me.

“Let’s go out today”

“We’ve been out a lot, let’s just sit here for now, please~!” she pouted and since this is my weakness I couldn’t just say no.

  So we ended up watching the movie for the next hour, until we finished it. Well, it wasn’t that bad after all but still, I’ve seen better movies.

“What do we do now?” Ha Neul asked as she was playing with my hair.

Ah~ I love it when someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter