green eyed girls

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Not staying back, Lami?" Hina asked as she saw me gathering up my belongings in my bag. Koeun and Herin were walking towards us as well.

I shook my head. "Today's my first day at work."

"Work?" Koeun looked taken aback. "At where?"

"At Cafe 127 downtown," I answered brightly. "See you guys tomorrow!"

"We'll visit you one day!" Herin called after.

"Good luck!" Hina gave me a thumbs-up.

The boys were crowded around the back of the class around Yuta's table, where he was showing them yet another inane reality show challenge. "Help me tell them I left," I gestured towards the boys and the girls nodded back, waving goodbye. 

"Eh, Lami's leaving?" Mark looked up suddenly and the other boys also stopped looking at Yuta's handphone screen to glance up. He immediately bounded towards the entrance.

"Hey, Mark!" Jirin and Mandy, two of their classmates approached Mark just as he was about to look for Lami. They were giggling and holding something in their hands.

"Hey," Mark answered back, his eyes still on Lami's back but was too polite to ignore the two girls, "What's up?"

"We have movie tickets!" The two of them chorused in unison.

"Do you like horror?" Mandy waved tickets to Paranormal Activity. "Or comedy?" Jirin giggled, flapping tickets to Zoolander.

Mark smiled politely and bowed. "Sorry, I'm just in a rush now," he said apologetically, "Maybe next time." With another bow, he rushed out of class.

Herin watched the scene and nudged Herin and Koeun. "Hey, look at Mark."

Koeun gave a low whistle. "I saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter