◈ Home (mf)

◈ FINIRE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   This is the mobile friendly "Home" page. Skip this page if you're on a computer. Home Archive FAQ Request Ask/Suggest Welcome to Finire (previously known as Whisper), a thread featuring a mix of both desktop and mobile friendly layouts. Terms of Use   ONE: comment if taking anything, even if you don't use it publicly, and regardless of how much has been taken or how it's used. Please specify which layout versions you're taking in your comment.If you fail to comment and I am unable to contact you, you will automatically be blacklisted. TWO: take what you want and edit what you want, just don't remove the credits or take credit from my work. If you use anything without the proper credit, it will first result in a warning, and if no improvement if made you'll be blacklisted and/or blocked.    Requests are closed.
All slots are full. The Key MF: mobile friendly SH: shop RP: roleplay PR: profile CT: contest MK: mock layout UN: unspecified EX: exclusive My Skills Computer Oriented Layouts  Mobile Friendly Layouts  Originality  Irregular Updates     Established September 2016    Last Updated January 2019 Notices   Jan 11, 2019: 3/5 requests complete. Dec 14, 2018: Back from the dead, equipped with (hopefully) better design skills, and newly revamped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter