Chapter 10

Makeover [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, BigDinosaur here helping my dongsaeng out. Hope you enjoy

---

"So... is the plan over?" Yerin asked SinB as she put her arms on the counter, supporting her weight.

"Not really. I mean, wasn't the plan make Eunha live with Sowon-ssi so that she gained confidence by living with her crush?"

"But does Eunha know how to do that?"

"Of course! We already talked about this, remember?" Yerin tried grabbing a piece of tofu SinB had just gotten out of the fridge, but the beagle slapped her hand, making Yerin pout. SinB set the spoon aside, thinking for a little."Sure, if talking about it means you and Moonbyul-unnie throwing wet paper at each other and Eunha and Solar-unnie trying to put out the fire in the toilet."

"And you getting the toilet on fire before that," Yerin pointed out. SinB made a (special, in Yerin's eyes) face before moving to put the tofu on the pot.

"Well, whatever, it's not like this plan can be ed up," SinB said with a tone of finalization, as if the conversation had reached its conclusion.Yerin nodded, finally agreeing with SinB. What could possibly happen that could screw the plan?

"Yeah, and she has us." 

----

Sowon woke up, feeling disoriented. She blearily opened her eyes, trying to check what was the thing that was making such pressure against her ches, pinning her down the couch. She gasped when she noticed the black mane of hair that surrounded her neck. Craning her neck, she intended to move slightly the person's head, to see who it was.

It couldn't be Yerin. She would never do anything like this.

It wasn't needed, though. When she moved her head enough, a face was easily distinguishable. She gasped again, more strongly, when seeing who it was. Her cheeks and neck felt a rush of hotness at the memories of what had happened before she had taken this nap. Her heart beated rapidly in her chest, remembering Eunha's words and expressions.

Gah! She's so cute!

However, as much as she wished to move, she couldn't. She didn't want to wake Eunha. It was a relief, though, that no one was there to see this intimate moment that she'd rather just have between Eunha and her. Just thinking about it made her feel even more shy.

Suddenly, Sowon noticed a figure at her and Eunha's feet, the shadow not so tall. Sporting an evil smile, SinB stood in front of the couch, camera in hand. Sowon wanted to make an attempt to move, but her roommate was still lying over her, so that was not a possibility.

"Oh, don't mind me. This is a very cute thing,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter