Chapter 9

Makeover [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Would you date me?"

Sowon looked up. Eunha was staring at her, smiling. Although she was smiling, it was clear that the girl asked her question seriously. She didn't know what to do. Her long time crush was sitting on her lap, hands behind her neck, her legs wrapped around her waist, asking her if she would date her with the most dazzling smile Sowon had never even dreamt of seeing. She felt like she could faint. She was light-headed, and all the blood was rushing into her head. Her face was burning and her ears were completely red.

"Of course I would date you, Eunha-ssi! You're talented and fashionable, not to mention that you're super popular and liked by everyone," She paused and looked Eunha in the eyes, "and you're one of the nicest people I've ever met. You have a great personality, you're helpful, kind, and beautiful, inside and out." She smiled as widely as she could to ensure that Eunha would believe her.

This time, it was Eunha's turn to bury her face in the taller girl's chest. Her ears were burning and her face felt like it was on fire. Nothing could possibly have explained how happy Eunha was at that moment. Not only had her crush just admitted to her that she would date her, but she also told her she has a kind and caring personality and she's beautiful.

Sowon was hit full force by the girl that dug her head in Sowon's chest. She smiled, seeing how cute the younger girl was. The hands that were around her neck were now holding tightly onto her lower torso. Sowon wrapped both arms around the girl on her lap and smiled. 'Can anyone else possibly be this cute?' She felt the girl on her lap push forward, causing her to fall on her back. Thankfully, there were giant cushions on the sofa's backrest.

"Let's go to sleep, Sowon-ah." She felt the younger girl mumble into her chest. "Excuse me?" Sowon felt all the blood rush to her cheeks, her ears turning redder and redder by the second. She felt Eunha pull out from the embrace, her lips in a cute pout, her eyes looking at her pleadingly. Eunha was giving her the puppy dog look.

"Pwease?" the girl said, much like how a toddler would. Sowon merely hummed an answer. She felt Eunha shoving her face into Sowon's soft and baggy gray hoodie. As she was about to stand up to take Eunha to her room, she felt the girl hug her tighter. Curious, Sowon looked down towards the girl that was clinging onto her like a koala. The girl once again pulled her face out of Sowon's hoodie, this time only showing her eyes.

"Sleep with me?" the puppy dog look not leaving her face even for a split second. At this point, Sowon could be called a tomato's twin. She looked down at the girl clinging to her like she was her life line. Said girl quickly hid her face in Sowon's hoodie once again, her ears were also red. "A-alright." Sowon sat back down. She felt Eunha pushing her towards her left, the same position she was sleeping in earlier. Sowon followed Eunha's lead. The two landed in an unexpectedly comfortable position. Their legs were entangled together, Sowon's slender arms wrapped around Eunha's slim waist, Eunha's hands ligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter