Flavors and Favors

4 you

Mark's POV 

Nichkhun couldn't sit still. He was fidgeting everywhere in our dorm.

"You're okay Nichkhun?" I decided to ask.

"I'm fine..." he awkwardly laughed "...but we only have a week left before school starts and I'm not sure if I will do fine! I heard college is totally different from high school, and my korean is not that great, I don't want to be lost! Mark~ I dont think-" he was really stressing out about the semester starting, which is totally the opposite of me, I can't wait until I get back into class.

"Nichkhun, calm down." I laughed "You'll do fine. But for the time being how about you fine something to do to clear your mind?"

Nichkhun's POV 2 hours later

There's still one week before school officially start! I was/am so nervous and excited that my roommate Mark gave me advise to calm down and try to direct my attention elsewhere. I couldn't stay inside the dorm, and so I went out to buy myself some snacks to chow down on and then... I met him...

I'm now sitting on a bench alone in the park and my memory sparked "Ahhh!" I yelled in embarrassment pulling my own hair remembering the incident.

 

-

 

(Flashback)

I just finished picking out a few items from the drug store and when I exited holding a black bag in one hand and my favorite strawberry milk in the other. Then I saw Wooyoung...

He was jogging across the street dripping with sweat ughfffff! What are these feeling and these thoughts I'm having? I never felt this way before? Second puberty? My brain was going haywire and I had to keep telling my brain to control itself and eventually I raise my hand to say hi to Wooyoung which was a totally big mistake because he changed his course and ran to me, and began to walk with me back to the dorm.

"Morning!" He smiled and combed his hair back with his hands.

"G-good morning! Done jogging?" I said and my voice did the craziest backflips ever.

"Have like 5 minutes left but I can add it on for tomorrow since I won't be able to walk with a cutie like you everyday." He smile. He sure is a smooth talker, causing my ears became red. He looked at me and his grin became bigger. "You brought strawberry milk? You don't need that, you're already sweet enough. And pink enough too." He laughed.

"Hey don't tease me!" I wanted to retaliate but my voice didn't want to listen. I just want to cuddle up and hide in my blanket back at home. I tried to changed the topic so I wouldn't explode "Why are you running so early?" I manage to say.

"I need to keep myself in shape because I'm a dancer, you look like you'll be good at running?" He pointed the conversation back at me.

"I used to do track in middle school." I realized then that I could actually keep up a conversation with him without doing anything dumb but I thought too soon.

"Maybe we can jog together sometime?" 

"Sure maybe." I smiled but I knew I couldn't, doctor said I must be careful and I should be glad I can still walk.

"What did you buy there?" He pointed to the black bag.

"Just some snacks when I get bored."

"Hey that's not a good habit, if you get bored just call me and we can do something together." My face slightly changed color because he was being so thoughtful.

"Sounds nice..."

"Sure does but you don't have my number."

"What are you trying to imply?"

"Can I get your number?" He smirked. No! I didn't want to give him my number, he is so hypnotizing, if he text me I'll think about it all day. I cried inside.

"Sure..." He gave me his phone and I typed my number in.

"Khunnie♡~" He erased my name and changed it to that.

He took a sip of his bottle but was out and he looked really thristy so i offered him my milk. He took a sip from my straw.

"Wow, that's sweet." He said.

"It is" I smiled "and I love it, reminds me of home, California. It taste similar to my grandma's secret recipe..." I smiled sadly, I seriously miss my home...

"Hey, hey, you'll make great memories here too." He tried to make light of the situation.

"Thanks." I tried to smile but I couldn't help but miss my home, and my family. Before I even realised, I stopped in my track and were wiping my tears.

"Hey, Khunnie, it's okay, it's okay..." Wooyoung hugged me and I naturally fitted my head into his shoulders and that's when i was able to think properly again.

I pulled myself away from Wooyoung "Sor-" he wiped my teardrop with his finger "ry... I just well, I pretty much grew up alone.  I have a great family but I always went to school abroad. And when I was able to come back home, it was awesome  and i finally felt... i don't know... sorry for rumbling." I said looking at my feet, I'm not sure now what language I was speaking in English or Thai because it was sure not Korean.

"It's fine, Khun. I don't really understand what you are saying but I'll always be hearto listen to anything you have to say. You can talk to me anytime, cry if you need to. You still look cute either way." He said and I blushed.

"Beep beep" His phone beeped. And he looked at it for a second.

"Ah, sorry I forgot but i have to help a friend with something, it was a nice walk we had! Let's do it again soon!"

"Ah okay, have fun!" I waved bye to him.

 

(Present time)

And that's why I'm here in a park beaten myself up.

"Why Khunnie did you have to cry infront of him?" I shouted out loud.

"Cause your a sissy." A voice said behind me and the person then took a seat next to me. I looked over to see Taecyeon.

I naturally moved the farthest I could from him on the bench because of his fierce aura.

"I don't bite." He said and moved closer to me. "Anyways, I thought about what I want from you." He said and I gulped.