You're Lucky Your Cute; Taecyeon's Weakness

4 you

A/N: Okay this chapter is just for fun, because i didn't know how to continue the previous chapter. Sorry if it does not make sense, or is stupid. And sorry that I have not updated in forever, I'm a sad procrastinator. Also, I have honestly finished this chapter a while ago, but I think it's stupid so I never took it out of draft until now.

 

Mark's POV

"Who in the h*ll?"

Jinyoung rushed up to Taecyeon’s bed and blocked Taecyeon from hurting Nichkhun, “Leave the poor kid alone.” he said.

"He is on my bed." Taecyeon deep voice filled the room with a dark aura.

"Yes I know but look at his adorable face, he is so cute, right? I know you secretly like cute things." Jinyoung teased, poking Taecyeon's cheeks. The aura of the room quickly changed to a better, brighter, and less suffocating one.

Taecyeon smacked Jinyoung's hand away "No I don't." He didn't do anything after that but stared at Nichkhun for a while, and after sometime he made his decision, "Fine, I won't mess with him, but get him off my bed." he said and went into the bathroom.

"Woah, I never thought that would work." Jinyoung said shocked.

"I know right? he was always stricted about not touching his stuff." Wooyoung added.

"Khun's lucky that Taec is a er for cute things, and he is lucky to be this cute. If it was someone else, this would never happen." Jinyoung said. "Ok, Khunnie, Khunnie" Jinyoung softly pushed Nichkhun. "Yah, Wooyoung! You're making me call people by your weird nicknames now!" He shouted turning to Wooyoung.

"Hahaha, it's fine Junior, no one minds." Wooyoung laughs.

"Nichkhun? Wake up." I walked over to Taecyeon's bed and shook Nichkhun.

"M-mommy I'll sleep just a wittle bit longer." Nichkhun mumbled in English as he rolled over and hid his head in Taecyeon's pillow.

"You know, if Taecyeon really likes cute things like you say, I don't think he'll mind Nichkhun being in his bed, especially if he continues to act like this." I said and the two agreed. "Nichkh-" I  was about to try again but Jinyoung stopped me. "What?"

“You just gave me an idea, let's test Taecyeon."

 

-

 

After about 10 minutes, Taecyeon exited the bathroom. He looked at me, and then at Wooyoung and Jinyoung -who had large smiles on their faces as they watched Taecyeon walk to his bed.

When he reached his bed, he paused and turned to looked at the three of us sitting on Jinyoung's bed.

"Do you have a problem, my dear brother?" Jinyoung said joyfully.

"You didn't remove him from my bed, but instead he grew some bunny ears.”

"I do not understand what you are talking about." Jinyoung acted horribly innocent.

Taecyeon then pulled off the cute headband, for some weird reason Wooyoung had, off of Nichkhun's head and showed it to us. He turned back to his bed. "Wake up." He said, but of course Nichkhun didn't budge. "Wake up!" Taecyeon shouted now, but Nichkhun still stayed the same.

"Get him off my bed." Taecyeon raised his voice to us.

"Sorry my sweet brother but Sleep Beauty doesn't wake up until a prince kiss her."

"I'm not playing." Taecyeon starred daggers into us but Jinyoung wasn't scared at all and continued his game.

"Me neither."

"Try shaking him." Wooyong suggested.

"Wake up idiot!" Taecyeon pushed Nichkhun a little bit too. hard.

“Sorry Omma!“ Nichkhun jolted awake. It took him a few seconds to register what was happening. He looked at Taecyeon and immediately became pale.

“Get off my bed.” Taecyeon spoke with his deep voice that can scare off bears.

Nichkhun looked over to us with his innocent eyes for help but all Jinyoung and Wooyoung did was some weird fake sign language. Jinyoung doing gyomi, and Wooyoung puffed his chubby cheeks out and did shyshyshy.

“Ahh, I-I’m sorry.” Nichkhun blush after looking at us *cough*cough*Wooyoung*cough* and politely remove himself from Taecyeon’s bed causing the two weirdos beside me looked disappointed.

“You owe me more than just a ‘sorry’. I don't let anyone touch my things, let alone be on my bed.” Taecyeon said and I noticed he seemed like he was avoiding eye contact with Nichkhun.

“Sorry.” Nichkhun bowed 90 degrees, “I did not know.”

“Doesn't matter, I have a list of rules, and rule one is whoever touch my things well eventually pay, greatly.”

Nichkhun gulped. .

“I will pay you, what do you want?” Nichkhun too avoid eye contact with the giant man but ot was. because he was afraid that he'll offend Taecyeon again.

“I don't know, let me think about it...”

“He wants a kiss!” Jinyoung whispered loudly.

“Shut up!” Taecyeon shouted at Jinyoung and Nichkhun blushed.

“I'll tell you what I want in a few day. But for now get out of my sight.” Taecyeon said, he pushed Nichkhun away so he can lie down.

“Ouch.” Nichkhun said when he fell from the push.

“Are you okay Khunnie?” Wooyoung asked as he offered a hand to Nichkhun.

“Ahh yes.” He took Wooyoung’s hand. “Thanks.”

“No problem, baby.” Wooyoung smiled to him, Nichkhun awkwardly laughed and removed his hands from Wooyoung’s.

“Hahahaha I have to go to my room now. B-bye Wooyoung. Bye Jinyoungie. Bye Mark.” Lava red. Nichkhun bowed to each of us and left the room quickly.

“...” That was weird.

The door opened again. “Haha I'm so stupid, Mark, are you coming?”

“Yeah, Bye guys.” I said and went to the door.

“Oh yeah, I forgot something.” Nichkhun went back to Taecyeon’s bed, “Ex-q-me, I forgot my phone.” He said with his accent.

Taecyeon sat up lazily and Nichkhun got his phone.

“Thanks.” Nichkhun turned around to leave but before he reached me at the door he turned back around “Good night, Taecyeon-shii.”

Me and Nichkhun went back to our room on the floor below.

 

Jinyoung’s POV

“Haha your bed smells nice now, right? Smells like him, doesn't it?”

“Shut up!” my brother shouted throwing a pillow to me, while he tried to hide his red face.