4 you

Description

 

Nichkhun is an American raised in Thailand and New Zealand. Mark is an American raised in Taiwan. Both moved to Seoul and a lot will happen.

Lol that is a very bad description but I'm not good at writing so yeah... Anyways in this story Khun and Mark are the same age.

 

 

(p.s I'm not an igot7 but this idea popped up, I'm not familiar with markjin relationship so please recommend me some fanfics to help me write this story or tell facts about their relationship or them overall, like what they call each other or their favorite color, and etc thank you^^) (also who is normally the man in the relationship between Mark and Jinyoung)

Foreword

Mark had a big smile on his face as he headed down the hall to his new dorm room. Room 306. He was about to unlock the door but he noticed that it already was unlocked. Mark carefully kicked the door opened, while caring his luggage in. Just as Mark dropped his luggage and bookbag on one of the beds, the door of the bathroom opened.

“H-hello, I am Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.” A cute, brown hair, doe eyed boy bowed to Mark.

“Hello, I'm Mark Tuan.” Mark bowed back. He wasn't korean and he didn't know korean. This was his first time in Korea and he doesn't know much about the culture but he assumed that it was similiar to other asian cultures.

“Umm, I am not v-very good at Korean.” the cute boy stuttered.

“Are you not Korean?” Mark asked hoping that the boy was from Taiwan too, so he could be able to speak to the boy easily or maybe from some English speaking country.

“I’m American-“

“Woah great!!!“ Mark replied in English. “I’m not Korean either, so I guess we can speak English to each other?“ Mark was excited, it would be hard to live in a country where you won't be able to communicate correctly with anyone.

“Yes I guess.” the boy replied in English. “But we still have to practice our Korean or we'll both be lost together.” the boy smiled and Mark laughed.

“You're right.”