Hangout with Got7

Undesirably Attractive (on HIATUS)

It’s 5 in the afternoon. Jimin was on her way out from her practice room. Her manager is in the Management Department fixing her comeback schedules and shows. She finish changing her clothes into a fresh new one, she put a snapback caps on her head just to hide her sweaty hair. All of her sweaty clothes are in her sling bag. She really needed some showering to do when she get back to her dorm. She forgot to bring her make-up kit but splashes some perfume to conceal her sweatiness. She feels so bare walking inside the JYP building without any powder on her face but it seems that nobody cares anyway.

She’s waiting for the elevator to goes up when suddenly all Got7 members appeared from the stairs. As usual with their loudmouths and noisy laughter, they can shake the whole floor.

“Well, what a good timing there.” Jimin thought when they all stop talking when they saw her.

She’s not in the mood of chatting with them. She feels and looks so horrible yet they all look so fresh from the shower. Good thing they we’re also bare from make-up except for Bambam who really loves doing some retouched.

It’s been awhile since she last saw them. Got7 has been busy with their Fly world tour. As far as she knew, they just came back from the US tour last week or two weeks ago? So it’s been 2 months to be exact. The 97 liners sometimes share some photos in their chatroom but that’s all she knew.

“Jimin-ah!” Yugyeom called him out.

“Jimin!” Jackson yelling her name.

“Long time no see Jimin!” Bambam shouted.

The loud chatter comes back as they approach her.

“Are you going home now?” Jaebum ask.

“No make-up –” Youngjae starts singing Zion.T’s song.

“It’s too early to go to your dorm.” Jinyoung block the elevator door.

“Do you know that the elevator is under maintenance?” Yugyeom said.

“Apparently no. It was still working when I get here.” she answered.

“It will takes time for the maintenance to finish and it’s not fun to walk alone in the stairs. Come with us.”  Jaebum said.

“Let’s hangout!” Bambam response with the hand gesture they do on ASC corner.

I was about to  make an alibi but the moment I open my mouth to speak, Mark unexpectedly grab my hand then Jackson grab my bag leading me to Got7 practice room.

I was about to scream a protest this time but Jackson covers my mouth with his hand.

“No you can’t excuse.” he said while the other members are just pushing me from behind.

“This is ridiculous!” Finally I was able to speak. Got7 has the bad habit of not letting you talk sometimes.

“I really need to go home. I have a –”

“It’s been a month since we hang out together. Don’t be such a kill joy.” Yugyeom said.

There are some staffs in their practice room but they all left one by one as we entered. Leadernim JB is closing the door while Jackson is guiding me to set on the couch.

“Okay let’s talk.” Bambam open the so called hangout session.

“We should have some snacks while talking” it was from Youngjae who sit afar from me.

Junior goes to the door and called some staffs to bring some food.

 “I heard you wrote all the songs in your album?” Jaebum ask.

“Aren’t you going to practice?” I asked instead.

“Don’t answer me with question. How was it?”

They all now sit in circles on the floor facing me while I’m in the couch.

It’s funny how I look like a school teacher with them on the floor looking up to me.

“It was great. Yes, I wrote all of them but with the guidance of sound director Unnie and of course Nathan my friend. I have fun sharing ideas and composing the songs with them. The music director in Studio J is very considerate.”

“YoungK was featured in one of your song, how come it wasn’t me?” Jackson asked.

“I wasn’t able to hear the songs…” Youngjae said but was cut-off when there’s a knock from the door.

Jinyoung got up and open the door. It was one of the staff bringing a bunch of snacks.

I don’t feel like talking about my album because I know they would ask questions about my inspirations and the person behind mysongs. They will definitely grill me with the subject of my songs.  So I decided to change the topic in a subtle way.

“Wow snacks! I’m not allowed to eat those but don’t just tell my managers, okay?” I said faking my enthusiasm. Before they could say anything else, I provide another topic.

“So, how’s the US and where are my presents everyone? You’re all from States but you did not bring any souvenirs to me?” I pretended to be hurt.

They always brought her presents every time they went overseas. Like sometimes 97 liners brought him figurines and stuff toys, while JB, Jinyoung and Youngjae gave her snacks, Mark and Jackson are more on clothes shopping.

I did not mention the scandal that happened with them during the party in Mark’s parents’ lawn. Bambam and Yugyeom once mention  it in their chat room that they feel so bad and all of them are repenting about it.

“It was on the dorm. We just forgot to bring it here.” Jinyoung answered.

“Really? You brought me something? I’m so touch. When can I get it?”

“You can just come with us. I think we’re not practicing anyway.” Jaebum suddenly said.

“Hyung, I thought we will be rehearsing for the concert?” Yugyeom questioned.

“What’s the matter, JB?” Mark asks.

“I got a text from the manager that we can just cancel the practice today since the dancers are practicing with Twice right now.”

“We just wasted our time coming here for nothing. I could used the time to sleep.” It was from Jackson, his been so busy these days with too many filming. Flying back and forth from China to Korea.

“We could just talk you know and Jimin’s here; it’s been ages since we gather together and just talk about anything. You can sleep in the couch for the meantime Jackson while we wait for manager’s further instruction.” JB’s leadership is really outstanding. He can think fast in this time of circumstances.

Jackson can be pain in the sometimes specially if his weary and stressed.

She doesn’t want to be involve her so she stands up and ready to make her speech of just leaving things out and go home safely.

“I can just leave. I’ll just get my present some other time or I will ask my manager to get it. I know you’re all tired.”

“There’s no need to run Jimin and don’t mind Jackson, he is just not his usual self.” Mark said taking my bag again and putting it in the couch.

Jackson occupies the other couch this time, given that there are two connecting couch.

“We’ve been here for two weeks but it’s just today that we saw each other. Are you hiding from us?”  Jinyoung ask.

“Well, I’m usually on the Studio J recording rather than coming here.”

“Oh, right, we forgot that Studio J’s the one handling you now.”

“But we saw each other before your flight to the airport, remember? I waved goodbye on the parking lot?” She did not know if they saw her waving to them. They went to JYP building first before heading to the airport and she saw them in the parking lot. They were on the car about to go when she called them and waved.

“Yes, I remember that. All you said is bring something for you.” Jackson suddenly said.

“I thought you are asleep?”

“I’m just closing my eyes doesn’t mean I’m asleep. I’m listening to you; your voices are too loud.”

“Look who’s talking about loudness.” Mark said.

“You really have a great relationship.” She said sarcastically.

“Don’t mind them. Can we hear some of your songs?” Yugyeom said not caring about his Hyungs.

“How many are on your track list?” it was Youngjae.

“Have you than the music video?” Jinyoung ask.

“Actually, there are 5 songs, 1 demo. The demo song was recorded last year and it was in English and no I’m not giving any spoilers beside most of the tracks genre are R&B. You have to wait until it is release. About the music video, it was not recorded yet.”

“How about your diet?” Bambam asked. He can be really tactless sometimes.

“Yes, are they giving you a hard time about it?” Jackson interjects.

“When did diet become so fun?”

“You’re getting prettier lately but you’re also becoming short-tempered.” Jinyoung said.

“How do you know? We don’t even see each other?”

“Woonpil told me about it. He said Jae casually talk about you being moody all the time. You don’t even go to the café anymore.”

So Jae's been taletelling her to his Day6 members. 

“You know you can just tell us about that, I know your manager is so strict this time. We can chill in the dorm and just eat.” Bambam suggested.

“I already did that one time. I asked Sonamoo’s maknae Newsun to hang out with me but manager Oppa came before we can order some food.” That was when her manager wouldn’t let her go out of sight.

She has to look for her daily calories intake.

“You can come with us today.” Yugyeom recommended.

“As much as I want too but I can’t. I have to take a shower and study some of the changes in my song. Anyway, we plan to make a Naver V-app broadcast for my solo comeback. Since my album name is 19to20 I think Bambam and Yugyeom would be great if you could please co host with me and YoungK oppa, of course.”

“How about us?” Jackson asks. “I can host, too.”

“Bambam and Yugyeom are the same liners as me and YoungK oppa - we have some duet to do, but honestly it’s already fix. I can’t change anything. Sorry Jackson, I know you’re so busy with some stuffs.” She apologetically smiled at him.

“It’s okay, we will tune-up for that.” Jaebum said. “Manager texted me that the driver’s already in the car and we can just go home. Also Jimin, you can just ride with us. I mention to the manager that you’re here with us and he basically told your manager about it.”

“Okay, but my dorm is different way from yours.”

“It’s fine we can just drop you off first.”

“Okay.”

 

 

 


 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:
Basically, the whole chapter is just about Jimin hanging out with Got7 members. I know the ending is kinda lame. This is always my struggle as an amateur writer. I don’t know how to end the story, lol. Anyway, about the shipping, I don’t know to whom but let’s see.  I have no plan for that yet.