1/2

One Sided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihoon, when are you coming?" Seungcheol said as he look at his window incase his bestfriend comes to fetch him. 

Seungcheol could feel Jihoon turning somewhere before he responds to go out since he is near. He did obey him, he grabs his backpack and bid goodbye to his parents. As he walks out of their house, Jihoon is looking at him from his car with a smile on his face. The expression Seungcheol never fails to love.

As cliche as it sounds, they have been bestfriends since third grade. After Jihoon got lost in their neighbourhood and Seungcheol found him, the two become inseparable. Jihoon moved to the school he was in and now, they are going strong (as bestfriends by the way) for years now.

Back to the present, Seungcheol opened the front seat car door and took a seat. 

"You're so freaking late," the male said while locking his seatbelt and closed the car door. "I don't want to have another tardy in my card."

Jihoon rolled his eyes and starts the engine. The car was silent with the soft sound of music in the radio. Both of them never really mind the silence. As they got older, they both have different sets of friends, likes, hobbies but they like the calm of silence. They read books together and even listen to some music Jihoon made in a hidden place they only know. They were that special to each other. But Seungcheol feel more than friendship and Jihoon do not know.

"Ji!" Both male turned around after closing Jihoon's car door. Seungcheol just walked away from the male running to get 'his' Jihoon. He is not jealous. Yep, totally not jealous on how Soonyoung hugs his bestfriend with affection and love. Yes, not jealous at all.

"Wow, you seems so mad in this early Thursday morning." Jun said. 

Seungcheol just gave him cold shoulders and ran to his locker. He opened it and saw sticky notes, again, for the nth time since last school year started.

"When will you ever answer every questions I send to you?"

"Oh hey Jeonghan."

The male laughed and closed Seungcheol's locker with force making the other male look at him. 

"I have been patient with you Cheol. I have been asking you out since last year and all I got is not interested, I don't care and I'm sorry from you." Jeonghan said, annoyed. "Tell me. Do you like someone else?"

Seungcheol calmed his breathing and open his locker again like nothing happened. "I do love someone else Jeonghan and like you, I have been waiting. But longer." And he could sense Jihoon and Soonyoung together at the other side of the hallway.

It was three in the morning when someone knocked on his window. He stand up while rubbing his eyes and opened the curtain blocking the view of what's outside.

It was Jihoon.

Seungcheol's eyes nearly popped out of his face. He rub his eyes harder and reassure himself th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter