[P] Chapter VII (7; Im tired so lets end)

[P] Writing Our Dreams (by gogumaloyal)

A few weeks later.

It is Sunday. A beautiful morning. Birds are chirping and the air is cold but fresh. Seohyun wakes up an hour ago and now she is working on her new plot for her love story while having her morning coffee. Even though it has been weeks since they both moved into their new house but Seohyun is still acting cold as she is. She is still sticking to her rules no matter what.

Where is Yonghwa at the moment? He is still sleeping. A kind alert for the dirty-minded people! Seohyun does not share the same bed with Yonghwa. Not to disappoint you guys but as we all know, Seohyun is still having denials to develop her feelings for Yonghwa. So, how could she shares a bed with him? Seriously? Yonghwa is being a gentleman as he sleeps on the couch in the bedroom.

True. It has been weeks. She has still not fell for him. Yonghwa has done everything so far for her to accept him back.

Oh, take a guess how many times they went on a date? None.

Seohyun would always avoid Yonghwa no matter what. She ignored him and did her own chores. When Yonghwa uses his pick-up lines, she would take it and use it in her story. Even though she feels so weird hearing those cheesy pick-up lines but she endures it and writes them down.

She was too busy with her own world that Seohyun did not notice that Yonghwa is already up and all dressed up. His hair is still wet and a bit messy which of course would make any woman giving herself up for him but only one girl that is still stubborn to fall for him.

Yonghwa leans on the door frame of their bedroom as he stares at Seohyun dearly. She is sitting on their dining table with her eyes fix on the laptop as she bits her lips which Yonghwa finds it really seductive.

He clears his throat as he chases away the dirty thoughts on his mind right now.

Seohyun is still focusing on her laptop. Her messy bun and no-make-up face really makes his heart fluttering that morning. He just loves this sight every time he wakes up. But then, he sighs. Yonghwa really do not know how to persuade her. He have tried everything that he could do so she would fall for him all over again but nothing seems to work out.

Slowly, he walks towards her. He sits next to her as he sneaks his arms around her waist and pulls her a bit towards him. His action slightly makes her yelping and she looks at him annoyingly. She struggles to let go of herself from his grip but Yonghwa is just too strong.

Giving up, she just continues with her works. She knew that she could not fight him. It is just useless to fight with Yonghwa this early in the morning. Besides, she has already gotten used to whatever skin ships that Yonghwa has been trying on her. Well, except for and kissing on the lips.

Yonghwa rests his chin on her shoulder as he looks at what Seohyun is working on. He sighs secretly seeing the story’s plot again. She keeps doing this lately and he hates the fact that this thing is getting over his way to Seohyun.

“Hyunnie” He calls her sweetly but is only answered with a hum.

“Let’s go on date” He whines.

“I don’t have the mood to walk around” She said, her hands still moving fast on the keyboard - typing.

Yonghwa groans then slowly lets her go.

“Why is it so hard for you to accept me, Juhyun-ah?” He asks.

Seohyun stops writing then looks at him.

“Should I remind you of what happened back then?” She fires him back.

Yonghwa is taken back by it. He knew that Seohyun is still mad at him about the past no matter how many times she denies it. No matter how many times she said that she has already gotten over him or the past, the fact remains - he just still mad at him. He sighs.

He places his chin over the palms of his hand as he stares at her intensely.

“What?” She asks.

“What?” He mocks her back. Seohyun rolls her eyes then looks back on her work.

“Seo. Ju. Hyun”

Seohyun groans then turns over to look at him which only to receive a peck on her lips. A quick peck from him that has successfully made her heart beats horribly fast. Seeing Yonghwa smiling with a devilish manner on her is a part of what makes it sweet.

She snaps out quickly as she is blushing hard. “W-What w-was that just now?!”
“Something that could make you realize”

“Realize what?”

He nods, ”Realize that you are still in love with me no matter what”

Rolling her eyes, she then looks back at her work.

Yonghwa sighs. Then, something strikes on his mind. He looks at Seohyun back and plays with a fistful strands of her hair.

“What now, Jung Yonghwa-sshi?” She whines but her eyes are still on her laptop’s screen.

“You know you look so beautiful“

“Compliment me but don’t get your hopes high up to go out on a date with me because I don’t want to” She states still looking at her works.

“I doubt that...” He smirks.

 

 . . . .

 

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!” Seohyun yells out loud.

Yonghwa looks around him as he bows a bit and apologizes to people around them. Then, he looks back at Seohyun and drags her inside the shopping mall.

 Right now, they are both at the nearest shopping mall. Seohyun was dragged out, well, more like, she was carried by Yonghwa here. It was a bit embarrassing the moment Yonghwa lifted her and put her on his shoulder. She never thought that Yonghwa would do that just to go on a date with her. Well, it’s very fortunate of her when Yonghwa put her on the passenger sit properly but it was just for a moment.  After that, they arrived at the destination, he went on and lifted her up on his shoulder and kept on walking shamelessly with people around looking at them. Somehow, it was really a stupid action although after making a ruckus which annoyed Yonghwa, she finally had him put her down but still he put his arm around her shoulder. They went to stroll around the town just like that. Until Seohyun made a scene and now here they are, inside the mall.

Seohyun glares at Yonghwa with her reddened face. She feels boiling angry, up to her head.

“What?” Yonghwa asks innocently.

“WHAT?! That’s all you can say right now?!” She asks in disbelief.

Yonghwa just shrugs his shoulder then he beams childishly.

“Oh God! I can’t believe I once fell in love with this choding!” She mumbles under her breath. Unfortunately, Yonghwa could not hear it clearly.

“What did you say? You love me?” He teases which earns him a smack on his head from Seohyun.

He groans but then chuckles lightly.

“Have you seen the way I’m dressing right now?!” She complains as Yonghwa checks her from her hair to toes. Seohyun could not dress herself up since Yonghwa just picked her up from the dining table just like that and brought her out here.

Her messy bun earlier became so much messier and she is just wearing a loosen white T-shirt with short, ripped jeans. Oh, and she is wearing a damn fluffy-pink-bunny-home slippers!!

“What’s wrong with your clothing? It’s cute” He giggles.

 Her eyes widen and her nostril expands which is also a favorite feature of Yonghwa. She hits his arms and instead of asking her to stop, he keeps on laughing out loud as he finds her action is so adorable.

Seohyun stops hitting him as she folds her arms and looks away.

“Yah! When did you know how to act this childish, huh? Aigoo, so cute!” Yonghwa then pinches her nose, he chuckles.

“I want to go home, Jung Yonghwa!”

“No! You can’t! Let’s go and do some window shopping or something. Doesn’t girls like that kind of stuff?” He then put her hands on her shoulder and starts to walk forward. Seohyun who is startled by it, is sighing and then starts following him.

“I’m not like the other girls. I’m the indoor kind of girls, Yonghwa. And. I. Need. To. Go. Home!” She states.

Yonghwa chuckles then looks at her.

“Awww. Did you hear yourself?”

“Yes, I did! Loud and clear! I’m sure you did too, right?”

“Of course! You sounds so adorable!” He exclaims which made Seohyun groans out loud and rolls her eyes.

“Oh come on, Juhyun-ah. Get a life for a moment. Let’s get yourself some fun” He said as he rubs her arms.

Seohyun scoffs then looks at him too, “In this early morning? What are we going to do for me to have fun? Go to the club? Drink?“

“Eyy, that’s for the night fun. It’s this early in the morning. Why not we go and do some shopping or maybe we could visit some places?” Yonghwa is already jumping excitedly as he thinks of the plan but stops as Seohyun suddenly halts in her tracks.

“Like I said earlier. I don’t have mood to go on a walk and also, I am not really into the shopping kind of stuff. So, no, thank you“

Again, Yonghwa cut her off as he pulls her to the nearest bench and let her sit down. He paces back and forth, looking like he is trying to figure something out.

Seohyun is confused with what just had happened. She is about to ask him what is wrong but then he suddenly kneels in front of her.

He holds both of her hands then slowly looks at her. He takes a deep breath before looking into her eyes.

“Seriously, Seo Juhyun. I’m really tired being this nice to you. I’ve tried everything. I mean like, EVERYTHING. But why did you keep pushing me away? Could you just stop giving me excuses and just for once, please, just please let me show you that I really love you.” There is a long and awkward pause as he continues, “Tell me one thing, Juhyun-ah. You are still not over on our past, right?”

Seohyun gasps. She closes her eyes tightly before opening back and looks at Yonghwa.

“I-It just h-hard, Yonghwa”  She mumbles but Yonghwa could really catch what she is saying. Then, she continues,

“It’s not something that simply someone could forget. I hold onto our promise for such a long time, you know. Ahh, it is just so hard to explain, Jung Yonghwa. I couldn’t.”

Without her realizing it, her tears fell. Yonghwa gasps then he sits next to her as he holds her cheeks and wiped the tears away.

“Hyun, what happened before - I have my own reason. Now, I’m back and—“

 “Tell me what is your reason, Yonghwa. I’m ready to hear everything now. So, tell me” She cut him off.

“No. Not here” He said as he stands up back and kneels in front of her with his back facing her.

“Jump on my back and let’s go home. We can talk at home.” He said as he offers his back so he can piggyback her to his car and gets them home.

Her eyes widen as she stays still there. Not knowing whether she should jump on or not…