[P] Chapter VI (6; Surprise)

[P] Writing Our Dreams (by gogumaloyal)

“What is it?” Yonghwa questions her.

“I will decide whenever we are going to go on a date. I don’t care where you are going to take me but if I say we are going on a date, we MUST go on a date but if I say otherwise then you are just going to have to deal with it”

Yonghwa looks at her in disbelief. He thinks that for a moment as he stares hard on her.

“So?” She smirks.

Yonghwa takes a deep breath then finally nods his head slowly. Seohyun is frowning, looking at his respond.

“Is that a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’?” She asks him as she rolls her eyes.

“Yes…” He mutters. He knows that it is going to be a little bit hard with the condition but he would do anything so Seohyun would fall in love with him again. He has already expected that getting back onto her life is going to take a lot of patience and sacrifices.

Seohyun smiles in victory.

“So, what now?” Yonghwa asks as he rubs his nape and look at her hesitantly.

“You can go now” She stated and continues with her writing.

Yonghwa’s eyes widens he sighs. It is going to be so much harder now… With heavy feet, he goes out from the bedroom and exited the apartment unit.

Having to hear the door has already closed, Seohyun gets herself up and looks whether to make sure he has really gone. She sighs, noticing that he has really gone out, she goes back to the kitchen to finish up the dishes that she left earlier. After cleaning things up, she turns around to realise that they had finally shared their first kiss here. Very surprising, huh? She cannot believe herself either. She touches her lips as she remembers the taste of his lips.

She snaps out quickly on her thoughts and walks to her bedroom. She is trying to forget what has happened.

 

. . . .

 

Waking up at 7 AM, Seohyun goes straight to take her morning shower then she dresses up nicely. It is Saturday so she has no work for today. She likes to enjoy her Saturday alone or maybe she could do some shopping for herself or maybe she could—

Just then her phone rings which makes her eyebrows furrows. Who would have called her on this beautiful day?

Answering to a strange number, she answers,”Hello?”

“Morning, love!”

Blinking her eyes then she finally realizes the identity of the person that is calling her right now. Rolling her eyes, she goes to the kitchen to prepare herself some breakfast.

“What do you want, Yonghwa?” She asks annoyingly.

“Eyy, can’t I just call my lovely girlfriend on this very beautiful day? How was your sleep last night? Is it nice? Have you already taken your morning shower? What are you doing now?”

She sighs hard as she leans to her counter while continuing to talk to Yonghwa.

“No, you can’t called me on this very beautiful day. My sleep was so nice because I did not meet you in my dream, well, thank god. I have already taken my shower and right now, I’m trying to prepare myself a breakfast but unfortunately it has been halted by your annoying morning call” She said, sarcastically.

Yonghwa chuckles on the other side, ignoring all the mocks.

“Come on. Open up the door for me. I am already freezing outside”

Seohyun’s eyes widen in disbelief. ‘He is here?!’ She jogs towards the front door and opens up the door only to meet a basket that is full with food and a bouquet of pink and white roses. Still on her phone, Seohyun just smiles looking at those.

“Surprise!” He said on the line.

Chuckling, she then picks up the basket and closes the door behind her.

“A basket of breakfast, huh?” She scoffs while placing the basket on the dining table.

“Don’t forget the roses too!” He said happily.

“Gosh, I almost thought that you—“

“I’m there? Eating up a breakfast with you?” He cut her off.

Seohyun chuckles in disbelief then she picks off the bread from the basket and stuffs in . She hums happily, thinking it is delicious as she could feel the texture inside . Even though it is delicious, she wishes that if there is strawberry jam or some butter spreads, the taste would be much more sumptuous.

There is a ring going on, meaning someone had come. Furrowing her eyebrows once again, she slowly walks to the front door. She thought that the postman is going to send her a sweet letter from Yonghwa.

“What now, Jung Yonghwa? Sending a postman and to give him your lovey-dovey letter to me this early in the morning?” She groans.

Yonghwa just chuckles on the other line “No darling “

As she opens the door, there he is, Jung Yonghwa with a jar of strawberry jam on his hand while his other hand is holding his phone.

“I forgot to put this in the basket too” He shows her the jam and embraces her in a bear hug, lifting her off the floor, spins her around after that then he put her down and gets in her house. But, he suddenly he turns around and looks at her from head to toe.

“Hell, if I send you a postman, then he will be checking you out. I am personally going to end his life right at that moment. Damn, you look so hot! With those V-neck shirt and short. You look so tempting right now, Juhyun-sshi“ He whispers but because they are still on the phone, she still could heard it out clearly.

“Well, thank you, Yonghwa-sshi” She smirks. Then, ended the call. Seohyun chuckles a bit then shakes her head.

Yonghwa shoves his phone in his jeans pocket with his eyes never leaves her figure. He shows her his adorable smile. She crosses her arms on her chest as she narrows her eyes on Yonghwa.

“What?” He asks innocently.

“Barging into my house early in the morning, Jung Yonghwa? Seriously? WOW!” She scoffs as she walks past him and sits on the dining table.

Yonghwa just shrugs his shoulder then sits right next to her which is of course shocks her because he would usually sit in front of her.

“What the –?! “

“What? This is not one of your conditions, right? So I can sit wherever I want” He said as he takes her hands and plays with her fingers.

Rolling her eyes, she just continues eating with her other hand.

“So, what are we going to do today?” He mumbles but Seohyun could not catch him.

Shrugging her shoulder, then she said “I don’t know. I just want to clean my house“

“But your house is already clean” His eyes then wander around her house before looking back at her.

“There is still dirt somewhere “

“Let’s go on a date, Juhyun-ah“ He whines.

She rolls her eyes and groans, “Too tired to walk” She gives her excuses.

“Eyy, since when this Seo Juhyun is this lazy?”

“Since I have to be your girlfriend, AGAIN!”

Chuckling on her answer, something hit his mind before he stares intensely on her.

“What?” This time, it is Seohyun’s turn to ask the question.

“Have you told Taeyeon and Tiffany about us?”

Seohyun just continues her eating calmly as she shakes her head, then she said “Why bother to tell them?”

“We should tell them! They must be happy to hear that we are in a relationship again” He exclaims excitedly.

Seohyun shakes her head, taking out another bread from the basket and bite it.

“Now, come on!” He said as he stands up.

“Where?”

“To them! But, first, you need to change your clothes!”

“Why should I? Besides…” She finishes up her bread and swallowed it down. Standing up beside him, she moves closer to his ear before she continues, “Just like you said before, I looked tempting,” She purrs. Seohyun chuckles as she knew that she made Yonghwa turns on. She makes her move to her bedroom leaving Yonghwa with his ert thought.

After a few minutes, they both leave the apartment and goes straight to the TaeNy’s company with his car. Yonghwa keeps on insisting her to go there with him using his car. At first, of course, Seohyun turns down the offer but because she cannot take any more of his aeygo, she finally relents and follows him.

She sits on the passenger seat beside him. Yonghwa’s heart flutters so much by just having to sit close to her.

She watches Yonghwa who smiles like an idiot which makes her to hit his arm making him groans and narrows his eyes at her.

“Don’t give me that look, Yonghwa-sshi” She points out her index finger toward him.

“Then what is with that hit?” He said, focusing back on the road.

“Your smiles“

“What’s up with my smile? Too adorable?” He jokes.

“No. Too disturbing”

Yonghwa chuckles to Seohyun’s answer. Then, he drives his car straight to TaeNy’s company. When they finally arrived there, she gets off his car. Seohyun goes in first without waiting for Yonghwa. She cannot stand his annoying attitude anymore.

It is Saturday so only a few people are working for today. The lobby seems a bit empty without the receptionist lady. She feels a little bit awkward while walking in the company. Ignoring the dull atmosphere, she goes straight to Taeyeon’s office.

After a few knocks, she barges in the office and sees that the two are busy with a load of papers on the desk.

“Unnie!” She greets cheerfully.

Both of them look at Seohyun’s way then a carved of smile forms on their face.

“Hyunnie!” “Juhyun-ah!” Both of them said in unison.

Tiffany is the first one to hug  Seohyun tightly as Taeyeon follows her suit then they all get into a group hug.

“Gosh, you don’t know how much I want to see you right now” Tiffany said as she tightens their group hug.

Seohyun chuckles in between them. She just loves the moment right now.

But then, someone interrupts them with a clearing in his throat. The three girls look at the source of the sound.

“Yonghwa?!” The unnies yell in disbelief. Then, they look back at Seohyun. And they turn back at Yonghwa before smiling widely while looking at each other.

“Are you two…?”  Tiffany looks at Yonghwa first. Then, she sees him nodding and smiles like an idiot.

“Seriously?!” She turns to Seohyun. Seohyun who is already blushing, looks away then nods her head.

Tiffany and Taeyeon gasps and pulls into their group hug once more and squeal loudly. Of course Seohyun just chuckles seeing the unnie.

They stop then Taeyeon pulls Yonghwa in to Seohyun’s side as Tiffany and Taeyeon stand in front of each other. They are both checking out the couple from head to toe then get in whispers to each other.

Seohyun looks at Yonghwa with a curious look and he does to her too.

After that, they look back. Yonghwa and Seohyun then smile.

“What’s with the people today? People are giving me a creepy smile today“ She whines which makes all the people laugh. Tiffany goes closer to her and pulls her hand and is smiling sweetly to her. Seohyun blinks her eyes then looks at Taeyeon who is also smiling at her.

“What’s wrong—“

“Seohyun-ah, we are really happy for the both of you“ Tiffany cut the chase and tells her.

Taeyeon takes a step further to her. Yonghwa just stands still as he watches the scene.

“We don’t know how you guys got back together but it was our plan to get you guys back together and also, in order to make you get a lot of ideas, we have a little surprise for both” Taeyeon said which makes the couple looks at each other.

Seohyun looks back at Taeyeon then laughs out her awkward chuckle.

“Unnie, there’s no need for you to give us gifts or something. We are just glad that both of you are also happy for us. Right, Yonghwa?” She looks at him as she gives him a pleading look so he could agree with her which he just nods in confusion.

“No! This is just… Ugh, just accept it, Juhyun-ah“ Tiffany whines as Taeyeon just chuckles looking at her.

“Okay, then. What is the surprise?” Seohyun rolls her eyes then look again at Tiffany. It would have been a lie if she does not anticipate on what they got for both of them. Maybe another laptop? Or a phone? Or maybe—?

Her thoughts are cut off when Tiffany suddenly drags her out from the office, followed by Taeyeon who is dragging Yonghwa.

“Where are we going?” Seohyun asks as they get in Tiffany’s black SUV car. Seohyun and Yonghwa sit at the back, on the passenger seat as Taeyeon sits beside Tiffany who is on the driver seat.

“You’ll see” She said.

All of them just sit quietly. The road trip to wherever Tiffany is taking them to, is a bit awkward. Even the hyper Yonghwa just shuts his mouth without saying anything because of the tension that is arising in the car.

After a few minutes, they finally reached their destination. Taeyeon gets off from the car followed by Seohyun, Yonghwa and later Tiffany. Standing in front of them is a tall building which seems like an old abandoned studio.

They both enter the building and to the couple’s surprises, it is actually a house. A penthouse. It looks so cozy and beautiful. Tiffany and Taeyeon let the couple strolls around the house. They admire how the penthouse has been fully furnished astoundingly. With a beautiful scene of the city from the house, they keep wondering if it might be much more beautiful when the sun has set.

Clearing , Taeyeon looks at both of the couple, wearing an obvious smirk on her face. “So, do you guys love this place?”

They both nod in unison and make TaeNy chuckle.

“Well, here is your surprise! Jjang!” Tiffany said as she spreads her arms and smiling ear to ear.

Seohyun blinks as Yonghwa is already jumping in joy. He cannot believe that he is going to live together with the love of his life from now on. That means, they do not need to go on a date or something because he could easily see and be with her every day, every single minute.

“U-Unnie. Are you sure about this? Us living together?” Her mind goes blank all of sudden as she still cannot believe this.

“Why not? You guys are a couple! Your relationship with him can get much more intimate and at the same time, you also could get a lot of ideas because of it, right?” Taeyeon smirks.

‘Ahh, this is wrong… It cannot be happening to me!’ Seohyun scolds her inner self.

“We have already prepared this house  a week ago. It’s already perfect for you both to spend time together. You guys just need to take the key and enter the passcode on the door and, just live here! About the clothes, you guys need not to worry. We have already prepared it for you guys in the closet in the bedroom” Taeyeon explains to them.

Seohyun jaw drops as she listens to them.

“B-But…”

“Thank you, Tiffany and Taeyeon” Yonghwa cut her off and handshakes with the two.

“Well, take care of our darling Seohyun. I’m expecting a lot from you, Jung Yonghwa. I hope that you won’t break her heart a second time” She narrows her eyebrows to Yonghwa then turns to Seohyun as she holds her cheeks.

“And Seohyunnie. Our dear Seo Juhyun, if you need anything you know where to find us, right?” Taeyeon said then rubs her cheeks. Tiffany holds her hands dearly and then gives her an encouraging smile so she will not be so nervous.

“Okay, then. We’ll get going first. Bye-bye!” TaeNy wave hands and exits the house, leaving the couple alone.