I Got 99 Problems + You

I Hate My New Teacher

Maybe it spent almost 10 minutes to calm Wooshin down. He was sobbing and Sunyoul didn’t even know the reason why. He kept rubbing Wooshin’s back and Wooshin kept his hands grabbing on Sunyoul’s shirt. The only thing was audible for Sunyoul was Wooshin’s cry and his weak ‘I’m sorry’ between his sob. “Hey, Wooshin,” Sunyoul whispered, “stop saying you were sorry. You won’t make any change if you’re apologizing to me. It has happened and it was in the past. I know Sungjoon won’t say anything to the principal since he was the one who made you furious like this,” Wooshin buried his face even deeper in to Sunyoul’s shoulder if it was possible. “Oh, come on. Let’s go to the medical room and let me check your bruises.” Sunyoul let go the hug and grabbed Wooshin’s hand.

They had to pass all of the classes and almost all of them focused on Sunyoul and Wooshin—who was injured pretty bad—and they couldn’t even keep their attention to the teachers in their room. When they had reached their destination, Sunyoul quickly pulled Wooshin to the bed nearby and left him to take some bandages and things. Wooshin stared at Sunyoul who was surprisingly calm, maybe because he had experienced it, helping Wooshin to recover from the injuries. Sunyoul quickly pulled a chair to next of the bed and he acted faster so he didn’t waste any second. Wooshin sat and looked at how Sunyoul gently took care of his injuries, cuts, and bruises. He didn’t even take his eyes from Sunyoul and the only thing he could hear was his heartbeat which was loud enough to be heard by the teacher. “Done. “ Sunyoul stood up and tidied the bandages and everything he used. “You shouldn’t have fought Sungjoon.” Wooshin’s heart stopped for a second. “Why are you telling me that? I can fight whoever I want, it’s not your problem. Who are you trying to be the father figure for me?” Wooshin said and clicked his tounge, “And I couldn’t hold myself back there. Keep looking at me like I’m the source of all of these problems! Don’t you dare to judge me like that just because I kept fighting with those bastards! I’m starting to think that you’re on Wei’s side,”

“I didn’t say you were the source of these problems. And it’s my problem too,” Sunyoul said. Wooshin groaned and rolled his eyes sarcastically, “oh tell me, how can it be your problem too?”Sunyoul sighed. “You’re my student and I’m your homeroom teacher. If you keep falling into fights or making a lot of new problems, I’ll get the blame, too. And you, young man, you should know there are some people who care about you, just like I care about you. But, , you just keep looking at my negative side, and everything I do for you is a total mistake,”

Wooshin’s eyes widened.

“Well, if you didn’t accept the fact that I care about you, then it’s okay. Don’t mind me! Just remember there are Jinhoo and Hwanhee, your best friends. You’re an adult already, not a teenager who’s seeking for love and attention. Open your eyes and stop being an idiot.” Sunyoul left Wooshin alone. After closing the door, Sunyoul’s legs felt weak. He ran to the rooftop as fast as he could. He seemed running from something. Or someone. Maybe he was running away from Wooshin or his own feeling, he wasn’t sure. The blonde threw himself to the bed and stared at the ceiling. “Stupid,” he whispered.

---

Wooshin stayed in the medical room until it was time for him to go home. He didn’t see Sunyoul again after they talked and it was pretty intense. Wooshin was too shocked to reply Sunyoul but he guessed it’s better for him to shut his mouth than to let out a single stupid word and make Sunyoul even angrier at him. The blonde was thinking various things in his head, like about his feelings to Sunyoul. Is it love? Is it hate? These things were ringing inside his head and he couldn’t figure it out. He had fought Sunyoul for months and he ridiculously fell in love with Sunyoul. Not to mention how beautiful Sunyoul is. But clearly, it made Wooshin felt uncomfortable. He looked in front of him and saw a big board. ‘Let’s give it a try, shall we?’ He thought.

---

Sunyoul knew how childish he was toward Wooshin. He got angry at every single small thing. Sunyoul had been trying to erase all about Wooshin in his mind, but damn, that kid was really caught him.  Sometimes he thought he should leave Wooshin for several months, it was almost the exam period and he should give Wooshin a moment to calm down and not pulling him into a big fight like previous times. Sunyoul decided to apologize to Wooshin about how cold he was. He let his legs walked to Wooshin’s house and softly knocked on the door. He waited quite long and was going to go back to his house. ‘What a silly choice. Why would I go to his house,’

“Sunyoul?”

The person who owned the nickname held his breath, wasn’t brave enough to turn his body around to face the student. Wooshin waited for almost a minute looking at the teacher’s back. “Wooshin,” Sunyoul’s voice was trembling, “I-I’m sorry,” Wooshin was shocked, he didn’t disagree with that. He was truly shocked with Sunyoul’s statement. “What for?” Wooshin asked. “You know…for everything I said before. I-I don’t think it’s appropriate to say something childish like that to you,” Sunyoul said, lowering his head and stared at his shoes. The student only stared at him, examining everything about Sunyoul. The black T-shirt he wore and skinny jeans—that maybe a little bit too tight—they caught Wooshin’s attention even though he only wore casual and simple clothes. “Hey, look at me. I can’t hear your voice clearly,” Wooshin said, teasing the teacher a little bit. But there was no reaction from the teacher. He only stood there, freezing on his feet. “Bunny, did ya listen to me? I said, I couldn’t hear your voice and I couldn’t hear what were you apologizing for,” he continued teasing and he could feel his lips started to curve into a smirk.

“That’s why you should listen to me closely and pay attention to me, Blondie!” Sunyoul turned his body and met Wooshin who was (majestically?) folding his arms on his chest and watching Sunyoul with a smirk on his stupid face. But the thing that made Sunyoul completely out of words was…

“What? Stop staring at me like you’re my biggest fangirl in this world.” Wooshin rolled his eyes. “Or are you speechless because I look so damn fine with my black hair?” The gravity pulled Sunyoul’s jaw and let the rabbit’s teeth showed to the whole world. “W-what did you do to your poor hair?” Sunyoul almost shouted. “I colored it, you can see it clearly.” Wooshin smiled. Oh, if Sunyoul could be honest to himself, he would say he was flustered to see Wooshin smiled like that. “I can’t believe this.” The teacher walked almost hurriedly to his student and unconsciously clung his arms on Wooshin’s neck and buried his face into his shoulder. “What the , dude?” Wooshin asked, but Sunyoul didn’t give him any answer. Even though from his voice he sounded like he disagreed with the sudden hug, he actually wrapped his arms on Sunyoul’s slim waist. Suddenly Wooshin felt warm tears on his shoulder and heard a soft sobbing from the young homeroom teacher. “Don’t cry. I colored my hair not to make you cry. I want to make you smile—a big smile—and to cheer you up. I think I should stop being the problematic student who always gives you many problems and started my day as a polite student,” Wooshin said softly—like he didn’t want to scare Sunyoul who was really fragile in his arms—and softly caressed the light brown hair which Sunyoul had.

“You don’t need to, just be the way you are. You don’t need to be the polite and sweet student to catch my attention,” Sunyoul mumbled and successfully made Wooshin smiled. “Should we go inside? I’m feeling a little bit awkward in here since probably my neighbors are watching,” Wooshin whispered.

---

note: SRSLY I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE IT TOO ANGST IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT O PARDON MY BRAIN. And I don't think this is fluff enough omg what should I do