Messing with A Bunny is A Mistake

I Hate My New Teacher

a/n: DOUBLE UPDATE BCS I'M FEELING PRODUCTIVE RIGHT NOW.

WARNING: PLEASE PREPARE YOUR HEART ON THIS ROLLERCOASTER THING BCS IT'S SO CHEESY IT EVEN CHEESIER THAN MOZZARELLA

---

Months had passed and Sunyoul’s time to teach the students would end too. He stood in front of the announcement board and sighed. He attached the last announcement paper on the board and pinned it. It was about the final exam. Since it was the crucial time because it was near to the final exam week, Sunyoul didn’t have any time to teach. He wanted to meet his students and at least sing together with them, but his lesson was considered as “the least important lesson”. Music wasn’t included on the final exam and the students had done the practical test. Talking about the practical test, Wooshin did a good job. His best friends were good singers too. “Teacher Yein, excuse me but is it okay if I replace the music lesson for Mathematics in class 11-B?” Mrs. Jeon asked. “W-well, yeah, sure.” Sunyoul nodded nervously and Mrs. Jeon quickly disappeared, probably running back to the teacher’s room. Sunyoul had listened to the same requests for 2 weeks and the same teacher who had to listen to those requests too was Bitto—he asked Sunyoul to call him that—the dance teacher in the school.

What a coincidence, Bitto suddenly walked from the 3rd floor and Sunyoul could tell Bitto was having some problem. “That damn teacher. Did he think he can take my time and use it to teach the class without my permission? He’s much senior and older than me but he should know it’s inappropriate.” Bitto kept cursing and mumbling some words. He was pissed off. “What happened?” Sunyoul asked. “Mr. Lee replaced my lesson with his damn Chemistry lesson without my permission!” Bitto said. The music teacher had never seen the dance teacher been so angry like that and it was scary to watch. “That’s unacceptable, you know,” Sunyoul mumbled.

“Sunyoul, don’t you have to teach right now?” Bitto asked and walked closely to Sunyoul. “Yeah, but this morning Mr. Kim asked me if he could use my time to teach my class about Physics. Then, Mrs. Jeon came up to me and requested the same thing,” Sunyoul sighed, “and that’s why I kept walking around the school only to placed the announcement papers,”

---

The bell rang and it meant it was recess time for the students and the teachers. Most of the classes were hurriedly trying to leave the class because they had enough with those difficult lessons. Sunyoul who finished his lunch earlier than Bitto then bowed to him to go to his own class only to make sure his students were doing fine. He took quite fast steps and quickly reached for the door knob.

“Sunyoul! Oh my God, finally you come to this class!”

“Sunyoul, you should replace Mr. Kim, goodness! His way of teaching is really bad,”

“How can you leave us with him? That was really bad, you should know it.”

“I don’t understand what he was talking about for an hour,”

The students were grateful by Sunyoul’s presence on their class, but they knew it was only a quick visit from their homeroom teacher. “Uh, well, I came here to make sure all of you are still alive. This week is really hard for all of you, I believe. Even for those smart students, I know they’re feeling the pressure also. All of you are smart, and I know you can handle your test. Do your best, and hey this week is the last time you’ll met Mr. Kim, so cherish every moment of it. Except if he taught you again next year,” Sunyoul giggled as he heard his students groaned by imagining the Physics teacher.
“That’s all I want to say, go back and enjoy your lunch. The next lesson is waiting for you,” the teacher said again. He didn’t walk out from the class quickly instead he walked to his students and interacted with them. The students appreciated the support they got from their homeroom teacher. Sunyoul looked at Wooshin who was (surprisingly) looking at him also. He walked to the student and pulled a vacant seat next to him. “Hey, there,” Sunyoul greeted. “Hey,” Wooshin replied softly.

“Are you afraid with the upcoming final exam?” Sunyoul asked. “Well, yeah, and maybe I’ll need you again to teach me some lessons.” Wooshin placed his head on his arms that had been crossed on the table. He stared at the teacher and smiled sweetly. “I need you to support me also,” he whispered, but it was loud enough to be heard by Sunyoul. Listening to his student’s—well, his crush—statement made him blushed and it was definitely embarrassing. “Well then, good luck on your exam. I hope you can survive on it,” Sunyoul said stiffly. Wooshin clearly rejected the support from Sunyoul, he frowned and lifted his head. “I don’t want that kind of support.” He pouted. “What do you mean?” Sunyoul tilted his head a bit.

“Do an aegyo for me,” Wooshin requested.

The request was too much for Sunyoul and it made him flustered. “A-aegyo? But, I can’t!” he rejected. “What a liar. Teacher shouldn’t be lying to his own student. It only gave a bad example for the students,” Wooshin said. Wooshin said that kind of thing really made Sunyoul upset. Wooshin was really brave enough to tease Sunyoul. “Fine, but it’s only one aegyo and I’m done,” Sunyoul sighed and he saw Wooshin mouthed a ‘deal’ and fixed his eyes on Sunyoul. Unfortunately for Sunyoul, Wooshin was smiling and his brown eyes kept looking at Sunyoul. The teacher took a deep breath, calming his own heart.

Oppa, please do your test well for me, okay?

The high-pitched voice rang inside Wooshin’s ears and he was flustered also. Sunyoul's voice was adorable and cute and his expression was so sweet that Wooshin could forget how sweet the taste of a candy was. There was some seconds of silence and they only spent it by gazing to each other’s eyes. “U-uh, well. T-that’s it! I’m going back to my room,” Sunyoul squealed and he even stuttered a bit. “Goodbye, Wooseok,” Sunyoul whispered. “Bye, Bunny,” Wooshin replied. After getting a reply from his student, Sunyoul quickly escaped from the class before the other students noticed how red his face was. Wooshin, on the other hand, was overwhelmed with the situation he was facing. He didn’t really expect Sunyoul to do an aegyo for him and calling him ‘oppa’ made his heartbeat in a mess. “So I heard you have an oppa kink now?” Jinhoo who was seated next to him wiggled his eyebrows and showed a teasing grin on his face. “Shut up,” Wooshin said but his voice wasn’t strict enough. “It’s okay, Wooshin. I’ve recorded it for you. Do you want me to send it to you?” Jinhoo asked.

“You ty piece of .” Wooshin groaned into his jacket. “Send it to me.”
Jinhoo laughed at Wooshin it even turned to be a quite creepy laughter.
---

please dont kill me :(((