Time

Pieces of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 11:11

 

00:00

 

01:01

 

Do you like it when you looked at your phone or your computer and the clock show same numbers like 10:10, 11:11 or 00:00? Well, I do. Nothing special. I just like to see the time like that. Sometimes I think its beautiful number and gave me a small joy looking at the time. I even took screenshot sometimes. You never see it before? Let's try now.

 

Now it is 03:05 and shall we wait for 03:33 before going to sleep? 27 minutes to go. You are not suggesting we staring at the clock for 27 minutes, don't you? Why don't you go take your blanket first? It's kinda cold tonight. Probably it is going to rain soon.

 

Wait. Wait. Don't go. It's almost time. What? You don't feel good? It's ok. Like I said, it's kinda cold tonight. Hurm? Not that? Then, what? Oh, you don't feel good? Don't worry. It just 'them'. You are not alone. No worries. Who is 'them' you asked? Hurm. . . I don't know. I think no one really knows who is 'them', but yeah, 'they' are kind nasty sometimes. They love play trick and snatch people. Especially those who run away from them. So, don't worry. You are not going anywhere, don't you? Look at the time; 03:30. Nice, isn't it? 3 more minutes. Stay there.

 

Oh yes. I forgot to tell you. Sometimes, 'they' like to snatch the one who
aren't paying attention to the things around them.

 

Like the person who is reading this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter